Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2010, 08:02 PM   #1
welcome_to_chaos
Member++

welcome_to_chaos's Forum Picture

Name: Ray
Default a conversation between my mom and me

"we need to talk" "ok? about what?" "rachel. do you remember the time i left you alone with johnathan in the van for a little bit when we took him to church that one time?" "no not really" "well, you asked me about sex that day. has he ever touched u?" "no mom, he hasnt. y do u ask?" "his name came across at work today" "o" my mom works for the sherriff in the sex offender dept. which means that he did it again. the guy who molested chaya did it again and all because we were too scared to tell our mom. and im till too scared. T-T i cant tell her. i dont know what to do. i want to tell but i really dont. but because i didnt tell anyone another girl got hurt. its not like i can be the one to tell tho. that memory belongs to my alter chaya. i wish i could remember more but after he kissed me she took over and now thats all i remember of it. i cant tell anyone. it feels like its just me and chaya in this alone. i have her but shes not much comfort when i cant talk to her directly....idk wat 2 do.

<---- RANDOM PENGUIN!!!!

thx aaron for the sig

Goose- I am a mod now!
Goose-*looks down pants*
Old October 7th, 2010, 08:26 PM   #2
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith
Default Re: a conversation between my mom and me

Wow, heh. You just outlined my situation.

You could tell, that's an option. I haven't told anyone though. I just see it as Rith's problem. But, here, it might be a better idea. If he's doing it to other girls, then I think that gives you an even stronger right to turn him in.

Have you asked Chaya if she was going to turn him in? It would be better if she did it, and it really should be up to her. If she won't, I would anyway, to turn him in before he goes after another girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcome_to_chaos
i cant tell anyone. it feels like its just me and chaya in this alone. i have her but shes not much comfort when i cant talk to her directly....idk wat 2 do.
I know how that's like. I don't even include Rith, because it really doesn't feel like it's me and her. It's one or the other in my mind. She's spoken (at least in textual form) to me to comfort me, but having her there... truthfully, isn't that comforting. She's in control more than I am, which does scare me sometimes, because my memory is out more that it normally would.

You can always write to her. Leave a sticky note with a note to her of some sort out where she might find it. Other than VT, that's how Rith and I've been communicating.

*hugs* Good luck.

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Old October 7th, 2010, 08:33 PM   #3
welcome_to_chaos
Member++

welcome_to_chaos's Forum Picture

Name: Ray

Thanks...i know she doesnt want to cuz shes scared...shes 10 so i kinda hard to try and talk to her about it

<---- RANDOM PENGUIN!!!!

thx aaron for the sig

Goose- I am a mod now!
Goose-*looks down pants*
Old October 24th, 2010, 11:32 AM   #4
Janitor3

Name: Lachy

I would strongly encourage you to talk to her about it if you can. If you can't talk to her then you should tell your mum about what you remember this will help protect her as well as you things will work out better in the long run for you.

^^^^ My Blog^^^^
I love you all <3 Thank you
Old November 17th, 2010, 05:13 PM   #5
Wings of Despair
Banned

Name: Vlad

One time you'll have to let it out.If you do it now it would be much better.
Old December 24th, 2010, 12:51 AM   #6
GeneralCrash70
Banned

Name: Collin

Tell tell tell tell! Do not bottle it up, I tears you apart... My brother did it to me when I was little and I didn't tell anybody about it for 10 years, and I always felt uneasy alone around him, and even worse, it made me retaliate... I got it out there finally, and I have a good relationship with him now, but it took me coming to terms with that ugly beast in my closet and getting it out to feel better, you have to do the same, not only for Chaya, but for you... Please do it, you will feel so much better, trust me.
Old December 24th, 2010, 10:11 AM   #7
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod

Fiction's Forum Picture

Name: Kathy

Please do not bump old threads

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Its your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes