Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2010, 03:21 PM   #1
Timma

Default When is it ok to beat someone up

I know this kid that i want to kill (metaphoricly) so bad he has been mean to be for a year or 2
and if i did it i think it would change peoples opinion of me
which right now is that i have no freinds at all i do is go home afterschool and play xbox...and thats not true i almost stopped playing video games
but i do have no freinds...

i tried just ignoring it... ive tried to do things verbally without violence for the longest time but its not working... my plan is to take my belt that has metal rings on the ends of it, clip a few padlocks to it and beat him with it till someone stops me...

honestly i dont care what you say i think im gunna do it i have been in fights before and its not good to lose because people make fun of you for the longest time and im sick of having no life,no freinds,no one to talk to...
Old September 21st, 2010, 07:30 PM   #2
Happy Turtle

Name: David
Default Re: When is it ok to beat someone up

Beating anyone up is wrong, unless you are in danger of physical or mental harm yourself. In terms of fights- my advice is always to try and stay away from them, they just bring problems. Do you really think this guy is gonna stop pissing you off after you fight him? In fact, he is more likely to hold a grudge against you and come back for revenge.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 01:56 AM   #3
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timma View Post
my plan is to take my belt that has metal rings on the ends of it, clip a few padlocks to it and beat him with it till someone stops me...
Violence is never the right answer. Your plan should, and quite rightly, land you in some kind of prison or juvenile detention, that would be a very serious assault. Count up to 10 and walk away from it, show that you are better than that.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 08:10 AM   #4
DarkHorses
Nice Poster

DarkHorses's Forum Picture

Name: Amanda

Violence is never the answer to anything. Hurting this kid won't do you any good. You'll just be known as the guy who seriously lost his temper. Why would you want friends who only noticed you after you hurt someone else? Those aren't even the kind of people you should want to have in your life. The consequences you could face for hurting someone like that just aren't worth it. Hurting someone else for your own advantage is never the right thing to do.

We are the dark horses, and the world is ours.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:50 AM   #5
Asylum
Banned

Name: Songl

do you really want to stoop down to his level? Violence doesn't solve anything. The only way to peace is through peace itself. Plus you'll get in trouble for it. Only sort of fighting that is acceptable is self defense. Plus he'll get even more pissed at you, and get hisfriends after you as well. So.. your plan owuld back fire either way. You either get kicked out of school.. or get bullied on twice as hard and much.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 05:01 PM   #6
Timma

So all of a sudden why is it ok the everyone in the school to reject me and make me feel like an outcast...also what really pisses me off is that people said that once HighSchool started i wouldnt have to deal with this anymore BULLSHIT nothings changed
Old September 22nd, 2010, 05:03 PM   #7
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timma View Post
So all of a sudden why is it ok the everyone in the school to reject me and make me feel like an outcast...also what really pisses me off is that people said that once HighSchool started i wouldnt have to deal with this anymore BULLSHIT nothings changed
Tell me about it, story of my life. But you cant fight your way out of it. Let me know if you want to talk.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 05:06 PM   #8
The Batman
Banned

Name: Thomdam

What you're looking for is jailtime, there's a difference between fighting someone and beating them, what you're describing could possibly kill him. If you want friends you need to start talking to people and going out and doing things. Also, just ignore the kid he''ll look way more dumb arguing with no one than you would in handcuffs.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 06:03 PM   #9
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie

never.

as everyones said, it's never 'okay' to beat someone up, never gets you anywhere, sinks you lower than the person your beating up, you're just becoming as bad as him, when in reality, your better than that.
like The Batman said, that kid just aint worth jailtime.
we all know what it's like to feel like knocking somone one for pissing us off, but the truth is, its never the right answer, been there, done that, never again.

Old September 22nd, 2010, 06:15 PM   #10
PJay
Nice Poster

PJay's Forum Picture

Name: Paul

Dont go out to beat the guy to a pulp = you lose.

If he screws with you , hell yeah i can see why you might go for it, but even that isn't likely to be a win for you - you might just teach him not to mess with you, but you could just as easy piss him off more so he decides to get his baseball club with nails or whatever ... or you could lose the fight and end up getting your head kicked in (total backfire) OR depending on who is standing around, they may just hate you more for it, very unlikely it will make you friends.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 09:34 PM   #11
Agony

Name: Justin

your trying to solve the problem the wrong way. your trying to eliminate the person, not the problem. The person is the one who is taunting you for a problem you know you have, and the problem for you, and what he seems to think is funny, is that you dont have friends.

To put it simply, make friends dude. Be outgoing jin a club or something, and youll get friends, which makes his whole tease a lie, which makes him a joke, and bruise free. Also will probably keep you out of any kind of detention center for the stupidity of taking a metal belt to the kid.
Old October 11th, 2010, 10:27 PM   #12
Golden
Junior Member+

Golden's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

only if they steal something from u
Old October 12th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #13
MhWrestler152

No one hate me for it but I say beat him up. If he's giving you crap for a long time then he deserves to get hit.
Old October 12th, 2010, 06:14 PM   #14
Daniel_
Awesome Poster

Daniel_'s Forum Picture

Name: Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MhWrestler135 View Post
No one hate me for it but I say beat him up. If he's giving you crap for a long time then he deserves to get hit.
Talk shit get hit. I agree.

"Sure, we can sit and fantasize all we want about how things are going to be different one day, but this is today; and today sucks."
Old October 12th, 2010, 06:18 PM   #15
Clawhammer
Great Poster

Clawhammer's Forum Picture

Name: Pat

There's a difference betwixt roughing someone up a wee bit and beating the living shit out of them. Yes, there's plenty of people I've almost bashed their faces in, but I wouldn't waste bruised knuckles on some dumb bastard who thinks he got power over you. You can beat him with diplomacy if war ain't the answer to the situation.

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams -
-this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all -
-to see life as it is and not as it should be. "
Old October 12th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #16
MhWrestler152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
There's a difference betwixt roughing someone up a wee bit and beating the living shit out of them. Yes, there's plenty of people I've almost bashed their faces in, but I wouldn't waste bruised knuckles on some dumb bastard who thinks he got power over you. You can beat him with diplomacy if war ain't the answer to the situation.
The only way to obtain peace is through war.
Old October 12th, 2010, 06:44 PM   #17
jovien
Banned

Name: jo

its ok when u want bush to be pressident (not joking)
Old October 12th, 2010, 08:10 PM   #18
Mr. Awesome
Nice Poster

Mr. Awesome's Forum Picture

Name: Really (Get it Mr. Really Awesome)

As the others said already, dont fight him, youll only end up in trouble, he will give you more and more shit. No one has said it yet but the best way to deal with this is to tell a teacher.

Ive been through it, got a load of shite, had no friends, and i was suicidal, one day i broke down in school, it all came out, the few friends i did end up having are friends for life

Join a club, it dosent even have to be in school, i joined a swimming club and a bowling club and life has been amazing since then

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.
Old October 12th, 2010, 08:55 PM   #19
Strength
Member++

self defense.
Old October 13th, 2010, 10:41 AM   #20
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith

^ Exactly.

The only time you should ever fight back is when you're in potential danger for getting seriously hurt. That doesn't mean beating him up though. It means when he's holding you down, preventing you from walking away, and he's going to beat you up, then it is technically legal to use self-defense to get you out of the situation, and walk away. Continuing to beat him up when you are out of danger, or in a way that could kill him, will get your arse landed with the administration, facing expulsion and imprisonment.

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Closed Thread