Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Do you still do drugs, despite all the health warnings and bad experiances?
Yes and i want to stop because of the damage it does to my health 23 2.34%
Yes, but i will stop some time in the future. 70 7.12%
Health warnings, what health warnings? 16 1.63%
It's not doing any damage to me, so why should i stop? 85 8.65%
I can't stop im addicted. 29 2.95%
I could stop tommorow if i wanted to, and i quite enjoy doing it despire the health warnings 183 18.62%
I've never done drugs, and i will never do them. 328 33.37%
I've never done drugs, but i might do them in the future 143 14.55%
I used to do drugs, but now I have stopped. 106 10.78%
Voters: 983. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 4th, 2016, 09:26 PM   #321
TrillClinton
Junior Member+

TrillClinton's Forum Picture

Name: Jeremy
Default Re: Drug Abuse Poll

I smoke weed on the daily, as well as drink almost every day. Whenever I have the chance to, I'll pop some Xans or some Oxys. I also love to sip on a double cup of codeine with my boys. I do pretty much every drug, and psychedelics are my favorite
TrillClinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2016, 01:04 PM   #322
The Faulted

For everyone who has done limited research on the benefits of psychedelics, I highly recommend the website High Existence. It's very informative and I quite enjoy reading through the articles they have.

Besides that, I see no issue with the use of drugs, as long as precautions are taken and there is a purpose. When I took LSD for my first time I did not anticipate how it would stretch out my mind in the ways that it did. Ever since I've become more opened minded and less hateful for the world.

Note that I am not encouraging the use of illegal drugs, as this won't be the same experience for everybody. I am simply suggesting that those of you who think drugs are merely self-destructive to take a deeper look and realize that these kind of things are actually quite beneficial to many people.
The Faulted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2016, 09:15 PM   #323
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I tried weed wasn't my thing I like to drink now and again however.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2016, 10:20 PM   #324
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

I voted the closest option to how I feel. I've done drugs, don't really do them to much anymore. I do drink some, but not like I used to when with my dad. But that's also part of the issue so..
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 05:49 AM   #325
Jontxu

Never done them; and I really don't wanna try
Jontxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 08:47 AM   #326
JohnC
Member++

JohnC's Forum Picture

Name: John

I have never done any drugs and don't really plan to. I just like the way I am and I know drugs can change that.
JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2016, 03:06 PM   #327
Nosuba

I'm healthy: no drinking, no smoking, no any other type of drugs.
Nosuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2016, 03:28 PM   #328
devotionnel

devotionnel's Forum Picture

Name: shay

Never done drugs and I don't plan on it either, I'm straight edge

devotionnel ~ help and advice moderator
ask me last.fm

~Endeavour was here~
*Mars was here*
devotionnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:25 AM   #329
Reece L
Junior Member+

Reece L's Forum Picture

Name: Reece
Location: United Kingdom, originally from al-raqqah aka raqqa!

I smoke weed. The safest drug known to man. I SMOKE tons upon tons. Not one documented death on weeed.
Reece L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:37 AM   #330
Reece L
Junior Member+

Reece L's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTrickster View Post
I dont take any illegal ,non prescribed, drugs at all.
This is because I want to be a Police Officer in the future, illegal drugs can destroy lives and involve you in a infamous crime loop.
Firstly you get the initial hitch on the drug, then you become addicted. At this stage you are mostly likely on a class b/c drug such as marijuana. Marijuana is called a gateway drug which will bring you onto harder drugs such as class A. Most typical class As are cocaine, methamphetamines. These drugs destroy lives dramatically, it has happened in numerous cases in the past and present modern day life. In most cases the addicted person will keep funding their drug habit and not on more important sources such as food, child care, rent/mortgage/bills then most commonly the person will want to fund this habit by sources such as prostitution, shoplifting, burglary ext.
It is much easier to keep away from it, even if your friends pressure you into it then they aren't your friends so you should disassociate your life from them.
This is not by all means me telling you how to live your life, but me trying to prevent further lives being destroyed by these illegal drugs.
Dawg, dawg, dawg.....

I smoke weed daily. My homies smoke daily. Dam my cuz smokes weed daily. And they will never touch other drugs.

There is no physical eveidence, that cannabis, is physically addictive. I went a month without weed once. Never had a single craving. And, in order to overdose on weed, it would take a super human effect. The DEA, FDA, have approved this.
Trust me dawg, I've tried to overdose. Doesn't work. Just get super high.

As for the gate way drug part. There no evidence on that. Ritalin CONTAINS speed, and it takes 3 pills to get high on it. Kids take it to get high. And that's a gate way drug. I know all about cannabis. i know about cannabis. I'm stoned now, I'll always be high. My dawg was offered 2G of coke for 20! He refused as that chits deadly.

There's no documentation on a single death from cannabis use. Nor any heart attack documentation. Yes cannabis lower blood pressure, racing the heart. But people always smoke weed. Snoop dog smokes tons. He's alive.

As for Ritalin, people who use Ritalin 80% of kids find out it CONTAINS speed, then use more n more. 7 paracetamol is all it takes to die. As it slows thenhear rate. And slows breathing! Why? Because it connects to oiopds, and respatory system. Like BOOZ does.

Please dude, stop saying shit you have NO clue about dawg.

Approximately 300m kids use Ritalin. And tobacco smoke is addictive. Study shows, and proved, tobacco is more addictive then coke and meth put together.

Edit: forgot to say weed lowers blood pressure!

Therefor, it can help people who have extreme high blood pressure, which can help lower chances of heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. As high blood pressure, causes heart attacks, kidney Failure, heart failure, lung Failure! Lowering blood pressure, can help and prevent diseases!
There's no known death from anyone who has died from cannabis use. Study's show : "smoking cannabis increases the chances of a heart attack by 1-5 chances within the first hour. Because lowering blood pressure, and racing heart MAY cause a heart attack"

Yet, again, there's no KNOW deaths. Smoking tobacco, increases the ances of death. 0.8mg of nicotine, aka 5 cigarettes, increases the chance of death by 90%! Nicotine kills, it's addictive, and kills.

Also. People with diabetes use cannabis. Why? Here's why dawg:

Lowers blood pressure, as diabetics have high blood pressure normally.

Helps keep blood sugars in a stable line.

Helps people eat. What ever is in front of you, even if you hate it, you eat it. Somswap diabetic foods for fruit n veg.

Increases strength, and helps people exercise. The increased heart rate can help people with trying to get to the cardio range of exercise. 170-160 bpm.

Helps with pain. And helps relax the body.

Can help lower pressure to eyes, resulting in blindness.

Can help anxiety.

Never mess with a dawg who knows what's he's on about homie!

- i study, research, and ask questions. There's not 1 authenticated government, nor real site that proves cannabis can cause heart attacks, or strokes.

Also. Cannabis helps reduce epilepsy

Can stop fits. And prevent them.

It's a dam plant. As Jesus said, anything that is made by man, is made by man.
Jesus says anything made by Mother Nature, is made by the glorious Jesus Christ.
So, Jesus made cannabis, man made BOOZ, meth, cocaine, heroine, oxy, crack, etc.
So. By Christ, i say I can enjoy weed.

And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food. (Gen. 1:29)

Since marijuana is indeed a seed-bearing plant we can legitimately consider whether God gave it to us for “food.” Before we do that, though, we should note how this claim undercuts the most popular form of recreational marijuana use: smoking. There are no other foods—even smoked salmon—that we consume by smoking them. So this defense can only apply to using marijuana that can be constituted as food and consumed in an edible.

Therefor, my argument is valid.

Last edited by Reece L; November 7th, 2016 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:39 AM   #331
Reece L
Junior Member+

Reece L's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockgirl02 View Post
The only drugs I use in any sort of regularity are cigarettes, weed, and alcohol. I use them to have fun with friends, but I try not to drink or smoke more than twice a week. Other than that, I've taken ecstasy 3 times and have no plan of doing so again.

Uh uh savage. Started weed at 13! Love it all. Don't drink, just smoke weed n fags.
Old November 9th, 2016, 10:59 PM   #332
Cats123
Member++

Name: J

I started with LSD, then I tried some DMT, and then some shrooms. I tried weed twice, and it is not very fun. . NEVER try nutmeg, I got sick on that shit. But yeah, psychadelics are interesting. They fuck you up beyond belief while you're on them, and you usually tend to forget just how strong they really are until you try them again weeks or months later.
Cats123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2016, 05:15 PM   #333
david_2k

david_2k's Forum Picture

I drink fairly heavily around twice a week mainly always Friday and Saturday after a stressful week at college.
I want to stop, not for the physical damage it's doing but more because I'm scared of getting addicted because of the reasons I use it for and because I've seen how alcohol addiction can kill in my family before but it's sort of routine by now and so many others in my friend group do it as well I'll feel so left out and just different if I don't. It wont be the same experience and I doubt I'd be able to have fun.
david_2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2016, 01:47 PM   #334
Human
VT Lover

Human's Forum Picture

I drink pretty heavily once a week at university, and since university I've been taking MDMA and smoking weed at an increased rate. I want to stop but the social pressure and the experiences it gives makes it impossible to refuse. I kind of worry about my health but I try and exercise and eat well to keep the rest of my life on track.
Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2016, 04:33 PM   #335
Michael75
Member+

Name: Michael

Why do you do drugs? If you do, and you are still doing any illegal drugs, why do you do them, list a few reasons.

Yeah, I don't "do" drugs as such. I recreationally experiment with psychedelics. I mean, I've done shrooms twice, and I plan on taking a big dose in the near future to have a full experience and hopefully gain guidance from it and then stop. When I am about 25ish, I plan to take lsd and also dmt. Not for a high, but for spiritual awakening and guidance, and of course for a life experience. I will not continue to experiment with psychedelics when I'm older and have a stable job etc. I will have no problem stopping as there are no addictive chemicals in these substances. Furthermore, I am going to test my psychedelics to ensure they are pure. Of course I drink alcohol. I would say i have a social dependancy on tim for example if i'm going on a night out i'd need drink for confidence etc. But i don't have alcoholism, i drink on nights out and on family get togethers or christmas etc. I only drink in excess at nightclubs. I get pure fucked aff my tits.
Michael75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2017, 06:03 PM   #336
garfield221

garfield221's Forum Picture

Ill never do it, ever
garfield221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2017, 11:05 PM   #337
PunkModRevial
Member++

PunkModRevial's Forum Picture

Name: Chris

I use weed from time to time. Last year I got into heroin, and spent most of the summer stopping, and now I'm not addicted to it anymore.

Your favorite socially awkward punk teen.
PunkModRevial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:55 AM   #338
Contraman

Contraman's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

Never have and don't plan on starting. My life is going great without drugs or alcohol, no need to bring stuff in that's just gonna complicate it.
Contraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2017, 08:50 AM   #339
Alan T
Member+

Name: Alan

I've never done drugs, but heroin is a big problem around here.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote