Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 22nd, 2010, 01:22 PM   #1
Azunite
As-You-Knight

Azunite's Forum Picture

Name: Cengiz Fyodor di Venezia Formanggiani del Toro el Castille von Schnautzenbergen
Default A friend of Mine

So, my friend is one of the hottest girls in school : Big breasts, big ass, best legs... She likes wearing "open" things but she is definetly not a slut and doesn't like many boys spawning around her.
So usually, a lot of boys kinda abuse her, they sometimes touch her ass and say " Can I touch more?" and sometimes they accidentaly bump into her while walking but secretly touch her breasts.
She is soo naive to think many of these as innocent jokes but she sometimes comes to me and tells me that boys do "that".
She is too kind to even open these kind of discussiosn to someone and it is impossible for her to tell these to boys.
And she usualy doesn't want me to intervene.
What should I do?
(BTW A lot of boys made a plan about raping her at the very end of year ( like putting a drug in her drink and make her sleep or something ) but their plan failed of course, since they didn't have the balls to even do it or face the consenquences )

Azunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 01:34 PM   #2
ackmedsgirl666
Banned

Name: kenz
Default Re: A friend of Mine

even tho ur friend told u to not intervene, i still would
i would talk to her parents because what these boys are doing isn't right. maybe u shud just tell your friend to dress less revealing and then those boys will probably leave her alone\
see what happens and let me know how it goes
ackmedsgirl666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 02:49 PM   #3
Azunite
As-You-Knight

Azunite's Forum Picture

Name: Cengiz Fyodor di Venezia Formanggiani del Toro el Castille von Schnautzenbergen

Well I don't think it will change with clothes cos, you can see her "body" from a mile away

Old August 26th, 2010, 10:05 AM   #4
Tadgh
Banned

Name: Tdgh

I think you should tell her the risks of getting raped, I'm sure she already knows them but to be sure why dont you ask her to stay at your house one night and have a proper chat with her telling her that these boys could easily rape her. Let her know the affects of getting raped: STD's, Bleeding, Pregnancy etc..

If you need more help talking to here feel free to pm me!
Tadgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2010, 10:35 AM   #5
Azunite
As-You-Knight

Azunite's Forum Picture

Our school is a private school and in TUrkey, not too many rape cases occur in schools.

Old August 26th, 2010, 11:03 AM   #6
DarkHorses
Nice Poster

DarkHorses's Forum Picture

Name: Amanda

Well dressing differently might not resolve the problem entirely, but I think that it should help. Maybe just throw in the suggestion of covering up a bit more clothes wise? Because if you have a body that draws attention then it seems reasonable to do what you can to bring less attention to it if that's not what you want. You could also tell her that she should talk to one of the teachers or someone at the school about what's happening, they might have some tips for her on how to avoid it.

We are the dark horses, and the world is ours.
DarkHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2010, 05:21 PM   #7
the8bitter

At a very young age, I learned to treat women with upmost respect (which is probably why they all think I'm really nice/sweet/whatever). Beautiful women should NOT have perverts all over them, and the stuff you were describing sickens me to a boil. The sad thing is, most people in our demographic group just don't respect women the way I and most certainely some others do. I am even sensitive to calling women "hot" or "sexy". "Beautiful" is the term I'd use. I am normally a pacifist, but I would beat up those perverts...that's just how I would solve things if my lady friends were being felt up by them. Only time I'd resort to violence, ever. It would just show that I seriously do care about that stuff. But then again, that is just my humble opinion.

~Your number one Nintendo Geek ~
the8bitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2010, 08:42 PM   #8
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie

truth is, she probably does want you to intervine, she probably just doesnt feel worth the trouble, those guys need talking to straight, that what they're doing to her aint right.
if you do though, you need to be careful, or they all might turn on you, so maybe it's best you talked her into telling a teacher... that's kinda like sexual assualt tbh.
it aint right, and in no way should she be allowing it to continue.

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2010, 02:57 PM   #9
Azunite
As-You-Knight

Azunite's Forum Picture

Well I told her today and she was quite cool and she kept saying "What the hell, haven't they saw me angry?" things like that but she still thanked me for what I said.
She is tooo naiive