Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 10th, 2010, 10:02 PM   #1
[[chickaroo92]]
Awesome Poster

[[chickaroo92]]'s Forum Picture

Name: Chaii
Default "She was part of the family..."

There happened to be this woman who I absolutely despised that lived at the nursing home my father is the Rabbi at. But over the years of getting to really know her, and where she came from, suddenly our hatred for each other vanished and we became close friends. In fact, my siblings and I "adopted" her as a Grandmother. Not only was she hilarious, but she was a total hoot. Last week Tuesday she suffered from a major Stroke, and this morning, August 10th, 2010 she had passed away. I basically sat next her during Synagogue services, or during Friday night meals we would have at the Nursing home, I would talk with her, and we used to pretend that we were smoking Marijuana, ha. (Don't ask, it was one of those inside joke things.) Like three weeks before she got sick, she told my mother whilst I was in the same room, that she wants to walk down the aisle when I am to get married. She was more than this little old lady with the big glasses, she was part of the family.

~~Dear May,
You are now in the hands of G-d.
May you be protected, and have a safe journey.
We all love you.
We will all miss you.~~~

[[chickaroo92]] is offline   Reply With Quote