Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2010, 10:58 PM   #1
dude14

Name: benj
Default realy....?

ok this site makes some sence but not alot. how are we supost to know stuff if things keep getting locked? maby someone wants to know something. witch they do. can we stop locking or make it so u have to be a boy to read boy stuff and a girl to read girl stuff so we can talk about it without girls knowing? and this site has no point if we cant share tecneque or personal stuff. and i cant msg people cuzz i dont have 100 posts maby some kid just needs to know one thing but cant cuz he needs to msg someone but only has 1 post. i want to talk about stuff but cant cuz it would get locked. i dont e mail cuz my mom cheks it, mabey other kids moms check there e mail or something like that. this site is the only place i can turn to and it doesnt have the real answers i need. im sure others feel the same way. can we fix this problem? like realy. i need to talk to someone..... help...
Old August 1st, 2010, 11:01 PM   #2
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

Rutherford The Brave's Forum Picture

Name: Gregory
Default Re: realy....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude14 View Post
ok this site makes some sence but not alot. how are we supost to know stuff if things keep getting locked? maby someone wants to know something. witch they do. can we stop locking or make it so u have to be a boy to read boy stuff and a girl to read girl stuff so we can talk about it without girls knowing? and this site has no point if we cant share tecneque or personal stuff. and i cant msg people cuzz i dont have 100 posts maby some kid just needs to know one thing but cant cuz he needs to msg someone but only has 1 post. i want to talk about stuff but cant cuz it would get locked. i dont e mail cuz my mom cheks it, mabey other kids moms check there e mail or something like that. this site is the only place i can turn to and it doesnt have the real answers i need. im sure others feel the same way. can we fix this problem? like realy. i need to talk to someone..... help...
Rules are rules. It becomes to graphic and attracts unwanted attention. If you have a problem, you could go into the chat room and talk to a mod/gmod privetly I think. Other than that, you can't do anything.

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.
Old August 1st, 2010, 11:02 PM   #3
Iron Man
U.S. Navy

Iron Man's Forum Picture

Name: Skyler*

First off, this is not a social networking site or a dating site. It is a help site. Threads get locked because they either break the rules or they are bumped. Or even the occasional op request.

"Its not the top that's douchey. Its the person wearing it."
-Charles, on striped tank tops.

I own Harry Styles.
Old August 1st, 2010, 11:16 PM   #4
DanielBoy
Great Poster

DanielBoy's Forum Picture

Name: Daniel

Yea bro, I saw the locked thread and it really didn't make sense why it was locked, no reference to you wanting to meet up and have sex with VT members was made, which is what that rule is in place for in the first place. I agree with you, but having open sex stories and stuff from minors opens allot of legal issues for the operators of this site. I do understand that, but the PM thing is kind of pointless; it is probably just a ploy to keep people active, but if someone needs to ask a question that is a bit iffy, that does not mean the shouldn't get an answer. What two people exchange in PMs does not place any legal liability on VT, and the feature should be open to everybody, not just those who post allot. You are very confused and really don't see any other avenue to take to get an answer to your question.

As far as the question in the post, you are still trying to discover your sexuality, and if you are attracted to girls too, you are probably just curious. As far as meeting people at school, you cannot do that without being open, so you will get judged regardless.

I hope I helped.
Old August 1st, 2010, 11:28 PM   #5
dude14

wait im not curios.... im strait. i never sed anything about sexuality..
Old August 1st, 2010, 11:48 PM   #6
Ender
Battle School Kid

Ender's Forum Picture

Name: Trae

Quote:
Originally Posted by budarmstrong View Post
Yea bro, I saw the locked thread and it really didn't make sense why it was locked, no reference to you wanting to meet up and have sex with VT members was made, which is what that rule is in place for in the first place. I agree with you, but having open sex stories and stuff from minors opens allot of legal issues for the operators of this site. I do understand that, but the PM thing is kind of pointless; it is probably just a ploy to keep people active, but if someone needs to ask a question that is a bit iffy, that does not mean the shouldn't get an answer. What two people exchange in PMs does not place any legal liability on VT, and the feature should be open to everybody, not just those who post allot. You are very confused and really don't see any other avenue to take to get an answer to your question.

As far as the question in the post, you are still trying to discover your sexuality, and if you are attracted to girls too, you are probably just curious. As far as meeting people at school, you cannot do that without being open, so you will get judged regardless.

I hope I helped.
the 100 post limit for PM's is there to help keep the cammers/pic traders out. This has been mentioned in the HQ and Suggestions forum many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief/Horus/Aeterna View Post
Here on VT we keep a close watch over our children. If one tries to escape from their cage, they receive a lash. There is no escaping.
Scarface is always there when I need someone.
Smartass #2
Old August 1st, 2010, 11:52 PM   #7
Nancy Boy
Member++

Nancy Boy's Forum Picture

Name: Colton Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by enterprise View Post
first off, this is not a social networking site or a dating site. It is a help site. Threads get locked because they either break the rules or they are bumped. Or even the occasional op request.
true dat :d

teehee.
Old August 1st, 2010, 11:53 PM   #8
The Batman
Banned

Name: Thomdam

P101 VTHQ

There's no use having a bunch of horny teens sharing masturbation techniques. That's not what this site is for. It's a help and advice site but we're not going to help you get your rocks off. You can still pm a member of staff if you have below 100 posts and the limit is there to cut back on the amount of people asking to cam/pic trade and it has helped a lot. Everything we do is about providing a safe environment for you guys so we might be a little strict at times but if we weren't then this site would be a lot worse.
Old August 2nd, 2010, 02:31 AM   #9
DanielBoy
Great Poster

DanielBoy's Forum Picture

Name: Daniel

LOL, okay. Maybe if I read through the HQ, I would have figured that out.

Oh and dude14, you said something about it in the thread that got locked. You added the thing (gay, bi, straight). I must of read it wrong.
Old August 2nd, 2010, 11:43 AM   #10
Giles
Legendary Member

Giles's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

Quote:
I do understand that, but the PM thing is kind of pointless; it is probably just a ploy to keep people active, but if someone needs to ask a question that is a bit iffy, that does not mean the shouldn't get an answer. What two people exchange in PMs does not place any legal liability on VT, and the feature should be open to everybody, not just those who post allot.

Just to say that the 100 posts needed to Pm is not a "ploy to keep people active". There's been like 20 threads in HQ over the past few weeks about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house
Old August 2nd, 2010, 11:58 AM   #11
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

The content of pms is covered by the same rules as the forums, so its against the rules to talk about stuff in pms that isnt allowed in threads.
Old August 2nd, 2010, 01:49 PM   #12
taylor115

Name: tayler

almost half of my posts usually get locked sooner or later
Old August 2nd, 2010, 02:30 PM   #13
Kaius
Banned

Name: Aaron

Quote:
the PM thing is kind of pointless; it is probably just a ploy to keep people active
It's to prevent camming, picture trading and illicit activities from happening. Many people join up daily for that exact purpose without acknowledging the fact 90% of the people on this forum are under age and are here looking for help. And cases in the past have given us no option but to up the anti.

A lot of threads here are locked because they break the rules. And long story short if people don't want their threads locked they need to read the rules before they post. In other cases some are locked because they're bumped (Check the date of the last post, if its over a month ago, don't post in it.)
Old August 2nd, 2010, 08:04 PM   #14
Jess

Name: Jessica

well you can't really share personal stuff. that's against the rules, right?
Old August 3rd, 2010, 12:03 AM   #15
dude14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcsoman0117 View Post
the 100 post limit for PM's is there to help keep the cammers/pic traders out. This has been mentioned in the HQ and Suggestions forum many times.
wow wow wow. i never sed i was curios. im strait and i think homosexuality is rong. i didnt want to say it but i did. my post is only saying i wish i could post things and get detailed answers. like in tecneque and things lke that.i can asure u im not curios about my sexuality. im actuly kindof insulted.
Old August 3rd, 2010, 12:05 AM   #16
Ender
Battle School Kid

Ender's Forum Picture

Name: Trae

Quote:
wow wow wow. i never sed i was curios. im strait and i think homosexuality is rong. i didnt want to say it but i did. my post is only saying i wish i could post things and get detailed answers. like in tecneque and things lke that.i can asure u im not curios about my sexuality. im actuly kindof insulted.
How the hell did you get this...

Quote:
From this?

Just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief/Horus/Aeterna View Post
Here on VT we keep a close watch over our children. If one tries to escape from their cage, they receive a lash. There is no escaping.
Scarface is always there when I need someone.
Smartass #2
Old August 3rd, 2010, 05:37 AM   #17
Giles
Legendary Member

Giles's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

Quote:
How the hell did you get this...

From this?

Just wondering.
Maybe the cam/pic trading part?
Other than that I've got no idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house
Old August 3rd, 2010, 06:49 AM   #18
Zero Beat
Banned

Name: Jack

Quote:
DUDE, if your not happy. Find somewhere else, this is a great forum and the rules are here for your safety! Some of the rules might not be good for all or seen bad by others. But its something you can't fix. 100 posts isnt that hard to get. If your mother checks your emails, you don't think she wont check your history? Make a new email, she doesn't need to know about your email. There are other forums, with different view or rules on these sorts of things. People come here to help, and some are here to help. There are some great people here. So please stop whining about some rules, they are there, they wont change to soon to fast, move on.
Old August 3rd, 2010, 07:03 AM   #19
Scarface
Retired Administrator

Scarface's Forum Picture

Name: Ronnie

Quote:
like in tecneque and things lke that.i can asure
Technique and stories/experiences is what is not allowed here. Like in depth description or "ways" of doing it.

Contact me if you need to talk. I'm always here to help all
you have to do is be honest.

Never Let Go
Act as if it were IMPOSSIBLE to fail.
<3 Mikey
The Need For Speed!

R&G Forever until it turns gray...then it will still thrive
I<3 TheVTStaff
Smart ass #1
Supportive Presence
Old August 3rd, 2010, 09:42 AM   #20
welcome_to_chaos
Member++

welcome_to_chaos's Forum Picture

Name: Ray

the bottom line is that it was unappropriate for this site thats y it was locked.

<---- RANDOM PENGUIN!!!!

thx aaron for the sig

Goose- I am a mod now!
Goose-*looks down pants*
Closed Thread