Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

Closed Thread

Old July 15th, 2010, 10:23 PM   #1
Dorsum Oppel
Great Poster

Dorsum Oppel's Forum Picture

Name: Frog-queen Neknekti
Default Beastiality.

Beastiality, officially know as Zoophilia, is a sexual attraction to animals.

When a human has sexual intercourse with an animal (assuming it is penetrative), the animal will be in pain. It will leave a scar on the animal, but not the same kind of scar that humans get from sexual abuse. The animal sees this as "Ouch, that hurts, I had better get away." Animals do not under stand the concept of sexual violation, so it will produce the same kinds of scars as beating them.

To an animal:
Penetrative sex with the animal = beating the animal.

I do not condone either.

There is however the cases in which the animal is a particular species that wouldn't be hurt by penetrative sex. Here, it would "consent" because primal instinct would tell them that this is so they can produce off spring. But as we know, this will not happen due to genetics. This, or any other for of sex with an animal is exploiting the animal weather they realize it or not. On my own stupid human concept of honor I would not defile a creature that I so highly respect.

Platonic zoophilia is a case in which the human loves the animal on a non-sexual level, on a deep level with as much devotion as a they would a human. I personally, love my dog in this manner. I could very easily find my self platonically loving other animals in the future. I am more devoted to my hound than I am to any people, and I love him more than any person. I just would never have sex with him.

Now, onto my questions. Is zoophilia wrong, and does it 'creep you out'? What about platonic zoophilia?

Lets leave the sound of the heat for the sound of the rain
Its easy to sleep when it wets my brain
But restless is causeless and I cannot hide
So much of my mind that it spills outside

THE PARABLES
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:45 PM   #2
Amnesiac
Lost Child

Amnesiac's Forum Picture

Name: Justin
Default Re: Beastiality.

The health problems and potential dangers bestiality present are enough to make it illegal. There are all sorts of diseases that can be sexually transmitted from animals to humans, from worms to salmonella. Some animals bite when sexually excited. And, of course, there's the possibility of animal abuse.

I don't have a problem with platonic zoophilia, most people with pets would love their animals in this way.

Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdoc View Post
Yeah, I'd be depressed too if I listened to Chad Kroeger.
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:48 PM   #3
Insanity Fair
Banned

Name: Abigail

AIDS started from a guy who fucked a monkey.
Old July 16th, 2010, 12:24 AM   #4
Iron Man
Billionaire Playboy

Iron Man's Forum Picture

Name: Skyler*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity Fair View Post
AIDS started from a guy who fucked a monkey.
That is inconclusive. What backs up your claim?

"Its not the top that's douchey. Its the person wearing it."
-Charles, on striped tank tops.

I own Harry Styles.
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:21 AM   #5
karl
Awesome Poster

Name: Karl

It would be on my list of horrible things not to do!!!
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:40 AM   #6
Fruit_Tart.
Awesome Poster

Fruit_Tart.'s Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

sex with your pet?!? really creepy. all i have to say.

"Imagination..." -Spongebob :3
..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..
Let's mingle. (:
Old July 16th, 2010, 07:34 AM   #7
ShatteredWings
Under the Stars

ShatteredWings's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
When a human has sexual intercourse with an animal (assuming it is penetrative), the animal will be in pain. It will leave a scar on the animal, but not the same kind of scar that humans get from sexual abuse. The animal sees this as "Ouch, that hurts, I had better get away." Animals do not under stand the concept of sexual violation, so it will produce the same kinds of scars as beating them.

To an animal:
Penetrative sex with the animal = beating the animal.

I do not condone either.

There is however the cases in which the animal is a particular species that wouldn't be hurt by penetrative sex. Here, it would "consent" because primal instinct would tell them that this is so they can produce off spring. But as we know, this will not happen due to genetics. This, or any other for of sex with an animal is exploiting the animal weather they realize it or not. On my own stupid human concept of honor I would not defile a creature that I so highly respect.
Both disgust me.
With the first example, mainly for the reasons stated. You are physically harming something notably smaller than you for your own messed up pleasure.

'Consented', as you put it, still strikes me as wrong. The animals cannot truly tell you they want to do things with a human. Show me a greater ape (non human) who can use sign language to say "i want sex with you" and I'll partially take this statement back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
Platonic zoophilia is a case in which the human loves the animal on a non-sexual level, on a deep level with as much devotion as a they would a human. I personally, love my dog in this manner. I could very easily find my self platonically loving other animals in the future. I am more devoted to my hound than I am to any people, and I love him more than any person. I just would never have sex with him.
This counts as zoophilia? For real?
Most all people love their pets. They're a nuance why else would we keep them if we didn't care for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
VT turned me lesbo acid wankers wtf.
~Laura Was Here~
Retired Gmod
Old July 16th, 2010, 08:43 AM   #8
Jess

Name: Jessica

doing that is just DISGUSTING. creepy and horrible
Old July 16th, 2010, 10:04 AM   #9
Sith Lord 13
The Force

Sith Lord 13's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl View Post
It would be on my list of horrible things not to do!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPPyEmO View Post
sex with your pet?!? really creepy. all i have to say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
doing that is just DISGUSTING. creepy and horrible
You want to back up your statements?

My view:

In the case where the animal experiences pain, I am for legal prohibition as it is animal abuse.

In the case where it does not cause pain, it's gone from assault to just inadvisable. I would not do it, as I see no appeal, but if there is no harm, I cannot find a legitimate reason to ban it.

As for platonic, I engage in it every day. I have two dogs who are my brother and sister. I often form deeper bonds with animals than I do with humans.

If you ever need to talk, you can PM me. I can't promise I'll solve your problem but I'll do my best to help.
"You're all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home!" - Han Solo
Awesome People: Country-Cowgirl, Goose, RodeoGirl, Maliza, ShatteredWings Thanks to Kaius for the awesome sig.
Puppy <3 Kitty
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/Kaius10/Alex-1.png
~Kyle Was Here, and Was Awesome~
Old July 16th, 2010, 10:32 AM   #10
steve1234
Member++

steve1234's Forum Picture

Name: Steven

Hey, is this thread about Twilight??

"Sing me to sleep
And then leave me alone
Don't try to wake me in the morning
'Cause I will be gone"
Old July 16th, 2010, 10:34 AM   #11
karl
Awesome Poster

Name: Karl

Loving your pet rabbit, giving it cuddles is one thing, trying to stick your willy up it is another. I can't see where or why I have to back up my statement. I think it's wrong to have sex with an animal, if others think it's ok well I'm not going to argue with them, coz they won't take any notice of me, so why waste my breath?
Old July 16th, 2010, 10:39 AM   #12
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

Rutherford The Brave's Forum Picture

Name: Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord 13 View Post
You want to back up your statements?

My view:

In the case where the animal experiences pain, I am for legal prohibition as it is animal abuse.

In the case where it does not cause pain, it's gone from assault to just inadvisable. I would not do it, as I see no appeal, but if there is no harm, I cannot find a legitimate reason to ban it.

As for platonic, I engage in it every day. I have two dogs who are my brother and sister. I often form deeper bonds with animals than I do with humans.
So just because you have a deep bond, you are willing to stick your penis in a different kind of animals vagina? I think that is sad and disturbing. That you as a human would go so low as to fuck an animal other than a human.

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.
Old July 16th, 2010, 10:40 AM   #13
Sith Lord 13
The Force

Sith Lord 13's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
So just because you have a deep bond, you are willing to stick your penis in a different kind of animals vagina? I think that is sad and disturbing. That you as a human would go so low as to fuck an animal other than a human.
1) I said I wouldn't.

2) Can we please not go so low as to use ad hominum attacks.

3) You still haven't said why it is bad.

If you ever need to talk, you can PM me. I can't promise I'll solve your problem but I'll do my best to help.
"You're all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home!" - Han Solo
Awesome People: Country-Cowgirl, Goose, RodeoGirl, Maliza, ShatteredWings Thanks to Kaius for the awesome sig.
Puppy <3 Kitty
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/Kaius10/Alex-1.png
~Kyle Was Here, and Was Awesome~
Old July 16th, 2010, 11:16 AM   #14
Sage
Banned

Name: Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1234 View Post
Hey, is this thread about Twilight??

NO. :l

In regards to the topic at hand, my view is fairly simple. Should animals be harmed, then I am against it legally. If not, then I see nothing wrong- though it is not something I would do myself.
Old July 16th, 2010, 11:22 AM   #15
Insanity Fair
Banned

Name: Abigail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise View Post
That is inconclusive. What backs up your claim?
Supposedly the monkey bit him.
Old July 16th, 2010, 12:00 PM   #16
CaptainObvious
Retired Administrator

CaptainObvious's Forum Picture

Name: David

People's reaction to this always kind of amazes me. Why is it so objectionable? Because animals can't consent? So? We don't ask for their consent to kill and eat them, or test pharmaceuticals on them, or any of the other ways we use them, and few people complain nearly as vociferously about that.

Personally I'd never do this, I have zero desire. But for anyone who isn't a vegan animal rights crusader to react to this with outrage on behalf of the animal seems nonsensical to me.

You are the ground upon which I blizzard.
Old July 16th, 2010, 12:29 PM   #17
Amnesiac
Lost Child

Amnesiac's Forum Picture

Name: Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
People's reaction to this always kind of amazes me. Why is it so objectionable? Because animals can't consent? So? We don't ask for their consent to kill and eat them, or test pharmaceuticals on them, or any of the other ways we use them, and few people complain nearly as vociferously about that.

Personally I'd never do this, I have zero desire. But for anyone who isn't a vegan animal rights crusader to react to this with outrage on behalf of the animal seems nonsensical to me.
Sexual relations with animals pose a health risk to both parties. Simply slaughtering animals for food something which I believe has become too gruesome and inhumane in modern times doesn't affect humans at all, it actually benefits us. I hate having to say we have to protect people from themselves, it's not a philosophy I support, but when it comes to the point where the potential risks to both sides is enormous, it should be banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdoc View Post
Yeah, I'd be depressed too if I listened to Chad Kroeger.
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:16 PM   #18
Obscene Eyedeas
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarthEgg View Post
Sexual relations with animals pose a health risk to both parties.
Having sex with another human poses health risks too, what we call stds.

Quote:
Simply slaughtering animals for food — something which I believe has become too gruesome and inhumane in modern times — doesn't affect humans at all, it actually benefits us.
The circle of life, we are omnivores by nature and that means we hunt and kill for food just like other animals.

Quote:
I hate having to say we have to protect people from themselves, it's not a philosophy I support, but when it comes to the point where the potential risks to both sides is enormous, it should be banned.
I see no evidence here as to how the risk is enormous from what you have stated.

While I have no desire towards animals in the end humans are animals too and if it doesn't hurt the animal then i don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to do so. If it hurts the animal it is abuse and that is a different matter.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. ~ Stephen F. Roberts

Last edited by Obscene Eyedeas; July 16th, 2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old July 16th, 2010, 02:45 PM   #19
Skeln
Great Poster

Skeln's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Well...first of all most of you are answering on the terms that the animal is the one being penetrated. What if the animal is the one "on top"?

I would oppose it because I find that it is just wrong. In nature, for the most part, you find animals only mating with their own species for a reason.

While their are possibly health risks, I mainly oppose it based on the moral issue. I can see how one can form an emotional bond with an animal that is extremely strong, but I see no reason to take it to a physical level. Animals are there for emotional support, that's why we have them as pets. Not for us to use as sex toys.

AIDS did orrigionally start out in chimpanzees, but when it was transferred to hum,ans it was not through sexual intercourse. Later on is when AIDS evolved into a disease that was transferred sexually.

My thanks to Origami
Bloodrayven Skeln = Bobby
Sam and I adopted Jon
Quote:
Origionally posted by Donkey
*Throws grenade at VT and runs off to GovTeen*
Traitor
Old July 16th, 2010, 03:21 PM   #20
Dorsum Oppel
Great Poster

Dorsum Oppel's Forum Picture

Name: Frog-queen Neknekti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeln View Post
Well...first of all most of you are answering on the terms that the animal is the one being penetrated. What if the animal is the one "on top"?

I would oppose it because I find that it is just wrong. In nature, for the most part, you find animals only mating with their own species for a reason.

While their are possibly health risks, I mainly oppose it based on the moral issue. I can see how one can form an emotional bond with an animal that is extremely strong, but I see no reason to take it to a physical level. Animals are there for emotional support, that's why we have them as pets. Not for us to use as sex toys.

AIDS did orrigionally start out in chimpanzees, but when it was transferred to hum,ans it was not through sexual intercourse. Later on is when AIDS evolved into a disease that was transferred sexually.
Warning: This post is gruesome, and describes *cough cough*.

The animal would not be on top, because an animal has no desire to sexually reproduce with a human. However, a human may get sexual actions performed by the animal, when the animal has no sexual intentions of doing so, such as placing an animals favorite treat on their *cough c0ugh* and letting them lick it off.

Lets leave the sound of the heat for the sound of the rain
Its easy to sleep when it wets my brain
But restless is causeless and I cannot hide
So much of my mind that it spills outside

THE PARABLES
Closed Thread