Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old July 6th, 2010, 09:51 PM   #1
jessy-B
Unregistered

Default I think my bf secretly came inside me - how can you tell??

well, I have been together with this guy - he is *reeeally* sweet and all... we have sex quite often, but I don't know very much how things like "that" feel becouse I have never been with another guy before.

So the question (the topic) might seem very obvious to some, but not to me, becouse it has never happened. Becouse he always pulls out.

And yes, the first thing you think is that I should have felt it running out and mystery solved right. But this was in the shower. So its not that easy.

And thing is, I don't believe he would do such a thing without telling me about it... I trust him enough... but it was very suspicious, so its why I ask here: how can you tell? do you feel anything particular? I mean, I didnt feel the semen from him or that it got warm or anything - arent you supposed to feel that? I did feel his penis twitching around alot though, and such. And from his breathing and such, I thought he came. But he said he didnt. He also *always* pleads me to let him cum inside on my safe times, but I am not letting him too risky. And well from what I understand from the rules here, I don't think I can give more details on what he did, couse I don't want to get banned on my first post for "sex stories" or whatever ~Not allowed-Tiberius~

I need to know how its supposed to feel, becouse if he actually did it, then I might as well dump him becouse I could never trust him again.

Last edited by Tiberius; July 7th, 2010 at 02:52 AM.

Old July 6th, 2010, 10:32 PM   #2
beedubs
Member++

beedubs's Forum Picture

Default Re: I think my bf secretly came inside me - how can you tell??

well i have never had sex with a girl, nor am i a girl, but when i guy comes he penis will "pulse" almost. i know the feeling of semen and it is very warm. even though its your "safe time", you should always wear a condom because you never know what could happen. its just safer, it only takes one sperm cell to enter the egg to make you become pregnate.

when he pulled out did he come, because if he did, then he didnt come inside you.

BRIAN!!!
16~~~GAY
Happy to talk to anyone

Admitting I was gay to myself took a long time. Once I was past that step, I realized that not everyone would accept me. But its not about them. Its about me, living my life as theperson I really am.
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:40 PM   #3
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

Rutherford The Brave's Forum Picture

Name: Gregory

All I have to say is take the neccessary precautions, you need to use a condom and birth control. No, oh he'll pull out and we'll be fine.

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #4
sildavin

sildavin's Forum Picture

Name: Chris

I dont really have an answer to your question, but it def sounds like he came. But a little food for thought. Even during your "Safe time" you can still get pregnant, even if he pulls out.

The "pre cum" can also contain sperm, while rare, it can still cause to get pregnant.

Good luck, and from now on, use a condom!
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:43 AM   #5
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

As the poster above has said you can get pregnant from unprotected sex even if he does pull out on time as sperm can be present in precum. You should also think about using condoms to protect yourself from STI's.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:55 AM   #6
Tiberius
Awesome Poster

Tiberius's Forum Picture

Name: Tiberius

TS General Puberty

Vestri Pessimus Nocturna Suppressio
~Laura was here~
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:03 AM   #7
suprise

FEMME!! QU'EST-CE QUE TU FAIS???
LADY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

he could cum at any moment!! USE A CONDOM!!!!!!
Pre-cum can contain sperm cells... so that could get you pregnant...
IF you dont want to use a condom, use birth control OR SOMETHING!! some sort of preventive mesures!.
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:25 AM   #8
jessy-B
Unregistered

thanks for all replies

and it's nice that you all care, but I was not really asking for opinions on whether the pull out method is good or not

I just simply asked how it felt.

I'm still not overly sure he actually did it. Oh well

and tiberius... I thought pm was a thing where you could say anything?

Old July 7th, 2010, 02:22 PM   #9
Islandia200

Well, did he cum somewhere else? Usually when guys pull out before they cum they finish off somewhere else on the girl.

Did he go flaccid soon after he pulled out? Probably means he already came.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:27 PM   #10
Antares
Legendary Member+Mod

Antares's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessy-B View Post
thanks for all replies

and it's nice that you all care, but I was not really asking for opinions on whether the pull out method is good or not

I just simply asked how it felt.

I'm still not overly sure he actually did it. Oh well

and tiberius... I thought pm was a thing where you could say anything?
Apart from the fact that you can't ask for or invite people to PM you, we also encourage that you don't share sexual stories over pm.

So thats why it was removed

~Laura was here~
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #11
www.virtualteen.org
Banned

Jess you gotta realise no matter what you are told in here you can't be sure enough to thrust it.

It's like this; girls and guys are very different, you're gonna feel some guys come in you and other you won't. Some girls will feel your boyfriend come in them (if he did) while others (maybe such as yourself) won't.
You can't really use the movement of his dick to much either. I often press hard with my dick (called PC-muscle???) so its the same movement as when I cum. This makes some girls really excited and then we just keep on going.

If you really wanna know theres only one way to find out and thats to make him cum inside you while showering with the same water temperature and whatever else you remember. You agree this won't work right.
So my suggestion, you can ignore this, nothing to do with your question, if you thrust him, don't come online and start asking these kind of questions, it can only lead to paranoia nothing else, impossible for others to know what you gonna feel, at most they can say what they experienced, no way that may be the same for you. In stead, get protection, both birth control and condoms, you never know if he has an accident and cums early because you might be so damn hot, who knows? Heck as already mentioned, the precum does contain semen, it can make you pregnant, and a condom may protect against disease, but still there are like 4% chance of getting pregnant even with a condom on and pulling out. Imagine the risks without condom.

If you dislike protection you know there are other ways you can satisfy eachother. Sex does not need intercourse, just two people enjoying eachother and getting off to eachothers
Old July 7th, 2010, 04:51 PM   #12
jessy-B
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandia200 View Post
Well, did he cum somewhere else? Usually when guys pull out before they cum they finish off somewhere else on the girl.

Did he go flaccid soon after he pulled out? Probably means he already came.
Thanks for trying to answer my question instead of telling me things I already know

But it's hard to explain... and I don't know how much i can tell here, but I give it a shot, and try to keep it as non-sexy as possible I will be safely censored otherwise I assume, so it doesnt matter

well he was doing it from behind, so I couldnt really see if he was more flaccid when he came out...

Explicit material- Tiberius

also, this was on my safe period and he knew that, and he had asked like 5 times if he couldnt cum in me this time...

what do you people think? you think he faked cumming outside? I mean, I didnt feel anything at all except the twitching/pulsing, and he swears to me that he came outside. I just don't know... to me, this is *very* suspcious but I don't want to believe he would lie to me... I feel like I could trust him, and I don't want to bitch out completely at him, if it turns out I am wrong after all.

some peoples opinions would be nice

And regulus... yes I understand I will not do it again. (and if this is too much "sex story" then at least notice that I havent used any dirty words, and that it is important that I get some opinions.. and it says in your rules that it is ok to be descriptive then...)

Last edited by Tiberius; July 7th, 2010 at 05:59 PM.

Old July 7th, 2010, 05:00 PM   #13
myskias
Member++

Name: garrett

okay well from the sounds of it it sounds like he did cum inside of you. you werent doing regular sex right? it was in the behind correct? haha well assuming it was. ive done that before. and ive had someone cum inside of me also.. and that little discription above sounds like he did. i believe he did do it but thats your ultimate decision. but usually after u do it in the behind u can kind of like... push it out? its hard to explain so yeah.... sorry thats the best i can do!
Old July 7th, 2010, 05:02 PM   #14
jessy-B
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskias View Post
okay well from the sounds of it it sounds like he did cum inside of you. you werent doing regular sex right? it was in the behind correct? haha well assuming it was. ive done that before. and ive had someone cum inside of me also.. and that little discription above sounds like he did. i believe he did do it but thats your ultimate decision. but usually after u do it in the behind u can kind of like... push it out? its hard to explain so yeah.... sorry thats the best i can do!
No, it was "regular" sex not in the behind (never done that!)

and yes, obviously it is my decision im just hearing peoples opinions.. thanks... actually the more I read what i said, the more I think he did it...

Old July 7th, 2010, 05:05 PM   #15
myskias
Member++

well from what it sounds like.. i would assume he did.. but yeah id get a preg test to be safe
Old July 7th, 2010, 05:07 PM   #16
jessy-B
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskias View Post
but yeah id get a preg test to be safe
Well, that part I think is OK, becouse I took one of theese "moring after pills" without telling him (so that he wouldnt think I mistrust him)

this is more about knowing of he did it or not, so I know if I can trust him in the future... couse I don't want a bf who would do that...

Old July 7th, 2010, 05:10 PM   #17
myskias
Member++

of course i understand! maybe ask him seriously though like beg him to tell u the truth or something? i dunoo
Old July 7th, 2010, 05:11 PM   #18
prettyprincess
Banned

I dont think you really can tell for sure. But was he able to ejaculate afer he tool it out? Because if he did then he probably ddnt do it in you.
Old July 7th, 2010, 05:18 PM   #19
jessy-B
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincess View Post
I dont think you really can tell for sure. But was he able to ejaculate afer he tool it out? Because if he did then he probably ddnt do it in you.
I couldn't see it becouse he was behind and he told me to stand still but he *sounded* like he did... and he acted like he came *on* my thing...but I didnt feel his "spurts" on me or anything, and I guess the "ahh" parts he did could have been faked... I mean it sounded odd anyway...

and he showered with water at the same time, as he "came"... very convinient becouse it wouldnt show then...

Old July 7th, 2010, 05:42 PM   #20
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessy-B View Post
thanks for all replies

You are entitled to ask any question you like and, providing we stay within the rules and are not just rude or abusive, we are entitled to give the answer we think it deserves.

lol at the stupidity of anyone that thought "from behind" meant anal sex.