Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [3]

Old May 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM   #1
Aceso
Member++

Default 100MPH Bipolar?

Removed.

~
Trying to break free.

Last edited by Aceso; March 13th, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
Aceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #2
LoveMe_HateMe
Nice Poster

LoveMe_HateMe's Forum Picture

Default Re: 100MPH Bipolar?

i have that too, although, i'm more in a depressive mood than happy...and lately thats my only mood, its lasted for the last couple of days...with only like a whole of 10 mins in total of me feeling happy :/ buts i dont know if it is bipoar or not :/

You are never alone, no matter how islolated you feel. There is hope.

"I'm my own worst enemy" ~ Jacoby Shaddix

PM if you ever want to talk x
Formerly PRoach
LoveMe_HateMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:09 AM   #3
georgiamay
Awesome Poster

georgiamay's Forum Picture

Name: Georgia

i dont think it is bipolar. most of the time, bipolar mood swings last at least a few days each, sometimes the last a few weeks or months each. it sounds like hormones to me. nothing to worry about,
if you're still concerned, maybe you should go see your doctor.
georgiamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:46 PM   #4
Zeh Crazy
Member+

Zeh Crazy's Forum Picture

I'll have these. I'll be ok one minute and then I'll get angry and say something to someone mean or something. I don't know why I do it. It's like I can't control it. It's like there's someone else inside of me who is just pure mean. This has happened multiple times and with different people.

Then I'll go into a Depression stage and I will get real down and everything seems sad. Everything turns gray, and cold, and lonely. I feel so alone, like no one understands. And that there's no hope. This happens in school or at home. I'll just be sitting in my room and I will get really sad and lonely. Even when I am at school in a room full of people. I testify that when this wave of sadness comes on, it feels like I am dying from it...I feel like I'm at rock bottom.
Zeh Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2010, 04:31 PM   #5
Aceso
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phucket View Post
I'll have these. I'll be ok one minute and then I'll get angry and say something to someone mean or something. I don't know why I do it. It's like I can't control it. It's like there's someone else inside of me who is just pure mean. This has happened multiple times and with different people.

Then I'll go into a Depression stage and I will get real down and everything seems sad. Everything turns gray, and cold, and lonely. I feel so alone, like no one understands. And that there's no hope. This happens in school or at home. I'll just be sitting in my room and I will get really sad and lonely. Even when I am at school in a room full of people. I testify that when this wave of sadness comes on, it feels like I am dying from it...I feel like I'm at rock bottom.
Thats agreed...and theyre really random, I can feel determined then all of a sudden the tinyest thing, or nothing at all, will tip me over the edge...

~
Trying to break free.
Aceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:11 AM   #6
Zephyr
Retired Administrator

Zephyr's Forum Picture

Name: Steph

It's hard to say. Bipolar is the most commonly misdiagnosed mental illness. Nobody here can give you a diagnosis, and with the details you gave, it's hard to have an idea since there's a lot more symptomatology to Bipolar than just the mood swings.

So if you care to find me, look to the western sky.
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to fly.

✯ Alis Volat Propriis ✯
Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote