Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 4th, 2010, 06:34 AM   #1
Aceso
Member++

Default I can see them...

Okay, so i have diabetes and i know it can sometimes cause hallucinations, and i have had them before.
I sometimes see dead humans, animals lying on the floor of my bedroom or an arm or face through my window. But for the first time last night I got really scared. I was looking at the wall and suddenly a glowy white light appeared and a face was on the wall, you know like a theatre mask, and it had an evil smile on its face and it was telling me to follow it. The scary thing was, without even thinking i got out of bed and walked to the window where it had now moved. I turned around and suddenly there was a dead himan on my floor and a white mask with red eyes next to it. I couldnt do anything. I ran to tell my mom but when i went into her room I tried to talk to her but when i looked at her face she had pupil-less eyes and just stared at me. (I think she never actually woke up, It was just me hallucinating. By the way she was asleep I just diddnt wake her)
I ran back to my room grabbed an orniment in my room and threw it at the body, i was so scared because it had started to twitch. It dissapeared and I just sat on my bed crying for an hour or so, I just dont know what to do.
This was nothing to do with my diabetes, because my readings were perfect at the time. This was something more serious, more scary and a whole lot more disturbing. I wasnt dreaming because I did a diabetic check in the monitor afterwards and when i woke up thismorning the reading was there.

Please help me, I dont know what to do! Whats wrong with me?!!

~
Trying to break free.
Aceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:00 AM   #2
Kaius
Banned

Name: Aaron
Default Re: I can see them...

Well, I also have diabetes, have done for the last 13 years and that's never happened to me. Its worth getting yourself to see a counsellor/GP and having that checked out. I'm not saying it's not your diabetes but the likelihood is quite slim. We can't give you a firm diagnosis as we're not doctors but the best thing to do is to go to one, they'll be able to help in the best possible way
Kaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:08 AM   #3
Aceso
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
Well, I also have diabetes, have done for the last 13 years and that's never happened to me. Its worth getting yourself to see a counsellor/GP and having that checked out. I'm not saying it's not your diabetes but the likelihood is quite slim. We can't give you a firm diagnosis as we're not doctors but the best thing to do is to go to one, they'll be able to help in the best possible way
How strange...Yes I have an aoopintment with my diabetic center on thursday so maybe i could talk to them. Im also going to ask for a councellor again, because things are just getting plain scary

~
Trying to break free.
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #4
peaceloverugby
Great Poster

peaceloverugby's Forum Picture

Name: Connor
Location: I live here. I live there. Currently in Cork, Ireland

While this does sound like a severe delirious episode caused by hypoglycemia, you say that your readings were normal at the time. I strongly recommend you tell whoever you speak with at the diabetic center exactly what you told us, in the same or greater detail. Is there something traumatic that has happened recently that could have triggered this?

This machine kills fascists.

"I'm a horrible dancer, I ain't gonna lie; But I'll be damned if that means that I ain't gonna try."
peaceloverugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:18 AM   #5
Kaius
Banned

Name: Aaron

Schizophrenia Mental Crisis
Kaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:37 AM   #6
Aceso
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceloverugby View Post
While this does sound like a severe delirious episode caused by hypoglycemia, you say that your readings were normal at the time. I strongly recommend you tell whoever you speak with at the diabetic center exactly what you told us, in the same or greater detail. Is there something traumatic that has happened recently that could have triggered this?
Yes i think that could be what has happened before. My diabetic blood test meters have been known to give very out readings (as in say my reading was 3.9 and it was telling me i was 24.2).
Like i said I do have a meeting on thursday (tomorrow) so i shall talk to them then.
I wouldent say anything traumatic. I have been quite stressed but nothing more than normal...

~
Trying to break free.
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:46 PM   #7
TakeMyHand
Junior Member+

TakeMyHand's Forum Picture

I hope they can help you sort this out. How often does your meter mess up like this?
TakeMyHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:45 PM   #8
Norton

Norton's Forum Picture

Name: Norton

talk to a doctor now. we are just internet strangers. seek real help from a professional who can acctually help you cure ur ailment. Thats the best advice i can give you my friend.
Norton is offline   Reply With Quote