Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 19th, 2010, 10:44 AM   #1
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Default I keep not feeling like me...

I just keep having these moments where i feel really strange, seem to act out of character and just generally not normal.
It's usually late at night, and i'll just suddenly get this feeling of confusion, followed by me feeling sort of high and out of it. Then I just don't even feel like me anymore.
It's confusing me, does anyone else get this?

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:52 AM   #2
Harley Quinn
Puddin'

Harley Quinn's Forum Picture

Name: Siobhan
Default Re: I keep not feeling like me...

Yup, I've had this all week, drives people crazy because I myself don't know what it is. It's like, I don't feel me, it's passed the stage of numbness where I can't feel a thing an I don't quite feel really. Take now, I look around and don't see it as familar but then hours later it'll be like nothing happened and it was like a dream. Whenever I try to fix it, it leaves me confused and out of it. I tend to try everything in my will to feel "normal" again. Usually, water helps me regain focus. I went doctors the other day asking what it was, even they didn't know..they just put me on strong sort of painkillers. I didn't see a point to that..but it's slowly helping me from what I was for the couple or so weeks. I think it's nothing to worry about, and will go eventually, usually does.

Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

[Emerald Dream] if I had a 30 minute orgasm, I would probably need to sleep for a week

~Stevennn

*Ali*
Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:21 AM   #3
Asylum
Banned

Name: Songl

i get like this too, sometimes it happen when i have anxiety, but its not every time.. i don't know what it is though, and haven't really told anyone about it, just sort of thought that i'll grow out of it
Asylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:14 AM   #4
Sith Lord 13
The Force

Sith Lord 13's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

All the time. Usually when I'm already feeling depressed, so I'm kind of distracted and let it slide. When it happens out of the blue, OTOH, it feels really freaky. Do you feel like you return to being you, or is more like the feeling just fades eventually, as you settle into the new state?

Also, do you ever get a feeling like something's just not right with certain things after that? Like you know it's been raining all week, you remember it raining all week even, yet at the same time you feel like it just was and is supposed to be sunny? Just little things about reality seem to have shifted, nothing major, just certain little details?

If you ever need to talk, you can PM me. I can't promise I'll solve your problem but I'll do my best to help.
"You're all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home!" - Han Solo
Awesome People: Country-Cowgirl, Goose, RodeoGirl, Maliza, ShatteredWings Thanks to Kaius for the awesome sig.
Puppy <3 Kitty
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/Kaius10/Alex-1.png
~Kyle Was Here, and Was Awesome~
Sith Lord 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2010, 03:12 AM   #5
delta

delta's Forum Picture

I've gotten that a few times. No idea why or how...

Don't thank me unless I have actually helped!

Basstards - way better than guitards!
delta is offline   Reply With Quote