Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2010, 06:48 PM   #1
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Unhappy Is it just me, or is he a perv? :|

my grandad (we're not related by blood, its my grandma's husband) acts really weird around me and other children - younger children.
whenever theres a small child around, he goes up to them, and smiles at them really weird... like he sorta shouldn't be. my family tell him to stop or someones going to think he's a kiddy fiddler or whatever you want to call it, but he never does.
then with me, it's weird. i always feel really uncomfortable around him, because ever since i was little, he's been that way with me too, smiling at me weird, staring at me. then if that wasn't weird enough, he used to like try to grab my legs or other parts of my body. he only stopped that a few months ago. but the staring hasn't stopped.
then last weekend i was over at my grandparents, i was in the bathroom and the door wasn't completely shut. i heard him coming up the stairs so i watched through the crack in the door where the hinges are to make sure he wouldnt try to come in. thats when i saw him looking through the gap in the door
then i just remember all the times when i was like younger and i stayed over at my grandparents. and i'd have a bath and my gran would take me downstairs to dry me, and i was right infront of him.. wearing nothing. and then when i was dressed, he'd tell me to sit on his knee.
i have 3 boy cousins, he's not like this with them. it's just me.
he's just always watching me, every move i make. and the ways he looks at me sometimes just knocks me sick.
i can't tell my mum or anything, they'd never believe me.
is this even a form of abuse or something?

sorry if this is in the wrong place, torn between this and family/friends, feel free to move.

Old April 12th, 2010, 06:55 PM   #2
Fruit_Tart.
Awesome Poster

Name: Ryan
Default Re: Is it just me, or is he a perv? :|

thats jus nasty... you should be glad to be jus a marriage relation with him... i think that is a little bit too much of disturbing... thats invasion of personal space and he could go to jail for it...

"Imagination..." -Spongebob :3
..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..
Let's mingle. (:
Old April 12th, 2010, 06:58 PM   #3
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPPyEmO View Post
thats jus nasty... you should be glad to be jus a marriage relation with him... i think that is a little bit too much of disturbing... thats invasion of personal space and he could go to jail for it...
believe me, i'm so relieved he's not blood related. then it really would be beyond messed up i just always feel so violated when i'm around him, wondering what he could be thinking just makes me want to run so far away.

Old April 13th, 2010, 01:27 AM   #4
TakeToTheSkies.

TakeToTheSkies.'s Forum Picture

Name: Amandaaaaa!

I'm pretty sure that's at least some form of abuse, and if it's not, it's just not right. Maybe you should just stay away from him, until he figures out that you want him to stop.

I don't know you, but I luhh you.
Facebook: Amanda Camorra-Mata
Myspace: myspace.com/amandaclarissamata
Playstation Network: AmandaKidd
Youtube: fourteenthshiver
Old April 13th, 2010, 05:07 AM   #5
The Madman
Member++

The Madman's Forum Picture

I think you should threaten him with your family there that if he doesnt stop then you will tell the police cause from what you have said he is definately a Pedo/Pervert. Dont threaten him alone though because he could get violent with you.
If your family know then they should help you as much as they can.

colour removed as it's distracting for readers: please don't post all in one colour - Night

I am always here to help

Last edited by Harley Quinn; April 13th, 2010 at 05:42 AM.
Old April 13th, 2010, 05:35 AM   #6
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeToTheSkies. View Post
I'm pretty sure that's at least some form of abuse, and if it's not, it's just not right. Maybe you should just stay away from him, until he figures out that you want him to stop.
i've tried to stay away as much as i can, i think that's why he's stopped for now, i hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
I think you should threaten him with your family there that if he doesnt stop then you will tell the police cause from what you have said he is definately a Pedo/Pervert.

Dont threaten him alone though because he could get violent with you.
If your family know then they should help you as much as they can.
i've thought about that, but i can't bring myself to do it, and i cant say anything in front of my family... with my family that just wouldn't end well.

p.s, i'm sure it's against some forum rule to post entirely in red. or that may have been because it's been edited. but yeah i'm not sure, so incase you didnt know, and incase i'm right XD
you are right yes, Please use the report button next time-Night

Last edited by Harley Quinn; April 13th, 2010 at 05:44 AM.
Old April 13th, 2010, 10:03 AM   #7
Asylum
Banned

Name: Songl

is there anyone you are close to that is in your family who you could talk to about this? Maybe even outside the family, have them come over while yoru at your grandparents they will notice then, and perhaps tlak to your parents about it, having witnessed it and then you plus aother person outside the family would surely make somehtign happen. i defnately agree that the next step after this hsould be Ghosts.
Old April 13th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #8
Frankenstein's Bride
Junior Member+

Frankenstein's Bride's Forum Picture

until he does something illegal or wrong don't go to the police or threaten your family unit. You could after all be making wrong assumptions and put everyone through hell for nothing. Be smart and don't do anything stupid until you have solid evidence.

Old April 16th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #9
Brayden

Name: Brayden

It may be best to just avoid the situation and your grandad if at all possible. As he's never done anything directly to you despite the obvious perving, which can be almost possible to prove, much less get him convicted for anything. You have no physical evidence of any of his 'creepiness' and with a clean track record, the burden of proof falls upon you to convince others (your family) that your grandfather isn't behaving appropriately around you.

It's definitely worth mentioning to a parent, preferably a mother type figure about the situation, and clearly stating your concerns. It may be awkward, and they may deny your accusations, but it would certainly make them more suspicious of your grandfather's actions. Then you may possibly have someone to corroborate your story, and thus help in getting your grandfather some help.

Last edited by Brayden; April 16th, 2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: hadn't finished yet.
Old April 17th, 2010, 12:53 AM   #10
Garrett14

Name: Garrett

i think its sexual abuse
Old April 17th, 2010, 06:31 PM   #11
Anonim

someone taught me that ALL man, at least once, are pervs.. and your "grandad" it's obviously a perv. i use a weird technique so man don't look at me in an erotic way: to be as gross as i can possibly be.. i think you should just defend yourself, put him where he belongs. good luck

oh. and the "every man is a perv at least once" thing, is not an insult.. if anyone takes it as an insult i apologize

Last edited by Aspiringanonymous; April 18th, 2010 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Double post merged ~
Old April 17th, 2010, 06:35 PM   #12
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
someone taught me that ALL man, at least once, are pervs.. and your "grandad" it's obviously a perv. i use a weird technique so man don't look at me in an erotic way: to be as gross as i can possibly be.. i think you should just defend yourself, put him where he belongs. good luck
Quote:
oh. and the "every man is a perv at least once" thing, is not an insult.. if anyone takes it as an insult i apologize
thanks hun, just one thing completely unrelated. try to edit your posts instead of posting another one, you'd get into trouble from a mod one day, i learnt my lesson XD

Old April 18th, 2010, 06:59 AM   #13
Aceso
Member++

Oh gosh, I would get someone fast!
He sounds like someone i wouldnt trust. You said he was trying to grab your legs etc.? well, it may/ may not be sexual abuse, depending where he is touching you. Please be carefull...
Old April 18th, 2010, 07:29 AM   #14
Violetmonster

Name: Violet

he does sound like a right perv..
have you taken freinds there atall? girl ones.
you could try that, see how he looks at them, and if it's in the same way he looks at you?
Old April 18th, 2010, 09:18 AM   #15
Anonim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_21Guns View Post
thanks hun, just one thing completely unrelated. try to edit your posts instead of posting another one, you'd get into trouble from a mod one day, i learnt my lesson XD
Old April 18th, 2010, 09:19 AM   #16
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Quote:
thanks for the lesson
welcome :]

Old April 18th, 2010, 06:24 PM   #17
Blood
Banned

Name: Jess

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_21Guns View Post
my grandad (we're not related by blood, its my grandma's husband) acts really weird around me and other children - younger children.
whenever theres a small child around, he goes up to them, and smiles at them really weird... like he sorta shouldn't be. my family tell him to stop or someones going to think he's a kiddy fiddler or whatever you want to call it, but he never does.
then with me, it's weird. i always feel really uncomfortable around him, because ever since i was little, he's been that way with me too, smiling at me weird, staring at me. then if that wasn't weird enough, he used to like try to grab my legs or other parts of my body. he only stopped that a few months ago. but the staring hasn't stopped.
then last weekend i was over at my grandparents, i was in the bathroom and the door wasn't completely shut. i heard him coming up the stairs so i watched through the crack in the door where the hinges are to make sure he wouldnt try to come in. thats when i saw him looking through the gap in the door
then i just remember all the times when i was like younger and i stayed over at my grandparents. and i'd have a bath and my gran would take me downstairs to dry me, and i was right infront of him.. wearing nothing. and then when i was dressed, he'd tell me to sit on his knee.
i have 3 boy cousins, he's not like this with them. it's just me.
he's just always watching me, every move i make. and the ways he looks at me sometimes just knocks me sick.
i can't tell my mum or anything, they'd never believe me.
is this even a form of abuse or something?

sorry if this is in the wrong place, torn between this and family/friends, feel free to move.

I had an uncle who was the same way. Always trying to grab me on my legs, and constantly smiling at me in that 'perv' way.

I finally got sick of it and told him to cut it out; in front of the rest of my family. It worked.

Tell him to stop. If he doesn't, tell your family or a trusted friend how he makes you feel, and ask them to tell him to stop.

Hope I helped.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:53 PM   #18
Conn0r
totally buggin'

Conn0r's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

He sounds like a pervert. I mean no offence to you or your family but he does. But don't do anything too harsh yet.

P.S. (Totally unrelated) How do I get a pic under the mad smiley thing? Thanks.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 03:35 PM   #19
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concon View Post
He sounds like a pervert. I mean no offence to you or your family but he does. But don't do anything too harsh yet.

P.S. (Totally unrelated) How do I get a pic under the mad smiley thing? Thanks.
about the PS thing, what do you mean? XD

Old April 23rd, 2010, 03:38 PM   #20
Conn0r
totally buggin'

Conn0r's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

Never mind. Someone else told me.

life isn't that hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice
I'd say yolo to having fun at a party and dancing wildly (but not slutty dancing) or having like one jello shot
Closed Thread