Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 31st, 2005, 03:25 PM   #1
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

Default im so scared...

im now thinking about the futer....and im so scared of it....i cant even go on with cleaning or doing homework today cause of it...im also afraid that i wont see my friends anymore..... i cant take it anymore.....im so sad...no1 at school knows how i feel either....please...some1 help me....please....

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Skittle Flavored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2005, 03:28 PM   #2
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

what is it your afraid of? im afraid of growing up, i guess thats like the same thing
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2005, 03:31 PM   #3
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

im mostly afraid that i will be 30, being a bum...and my best friend now will walk up and say "that is disgusting" and walk away...

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Old March 31st, 2005, 03:33 PM   #4
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.

How old are you?

“Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”
-Calvin & Hobbes.
-Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2005, 03:37 PM   #5
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

im 13 but i think 2 much....

Old March 31st, 2005, 04:54 PM   #6
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.

You still have quite a while. Try to enjoy life now and not to fret about the future.

Do you have something in mind that you'd like to be?

“Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”
-Calvin & Hobbes.
-Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2005, 05:42 PM   #7
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

i want to be a phsycologist.....

and thx for the advice....

Old April 1st, 2005, 02:59 PM   #8
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

Hey there Hyper Boy

I agree, dont fret so much (easier said than done, i know).
If there is anyone you can talk to in person (maybe someone in your class?) im sure you'll find they will be thinking the exact same. You are not alone.I mean, the fact that you are on here (at 13 may i add) so worried, tells us all that you are definately going to do something great with your life.
How are you doing at school (you dont have to answer) its just, maybe there is a clue in there of why you are feeling so scared. Are your grades ok? What is it do you think is bringing about these feelings? Once you know (or think you know) then you can start trying directing your energy in to something more constructive. Have you thought about doing some kind of work experience for psycology, if its something you enjoy and want to do there can't be any harm in it.
Most importantly though, just be 13 and have fun with it. You have nothing to worry about .

xxx
ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote