Old June 13th, 2016, 09:55 AM   #361
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: Bullying: your worst stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullied View Post
I am still in middle school so this kind of thing still happens to me.

Ok so in 2nd grade lice was going around. I had gotten it and then when I was lice free, I went back to school and this kid was telling the whole class I was infected and to not go near me.

Next: In third grade, I had no friends. Kids would taunt me for what I was wearing, and a kid threatened to punch out my retainers.

In fourth grade the popular girls started. They would tease me for being to "adult" because I understood politics.

In fifth grade there was an ant on the table. No big deal. Then some girls decided that I caused the ant to come because I smelled and that I was purposely trying to gross them out.

In sixth grade not much bullying happened. However, my only friend moved so I was pretty lonely.

In seventh grade, I was out on the playground near my school. About five boys came up (one was the boy from 2nd grade) and started throwing big rocks at me. One landed on my foot and broke it. I was on crutches for a week.

This year (8th grade) So first the popular girls were calling my autistic friend a retard. Then, one kid sexually harassed me by telling the school we had sex when we didn't. Then, that same kid said he had quit our gym assignment. He then told the teacher we wouldn't let him participate and got me in trouble. Then, while running the mile a few days ago, the kid laughed at me because I was slow. I had a bad ankle and lung problems. He shoved me into a pole and sprained my wrist. I am currently in a sling.

I reported all of these cases to the principals. In all the cases, they either didn't believe me, believed me and just didn't care or called it a misunderstanding.

Then people go and tell me that kind of bullying only happens in movies. AND my town supposedly has one of the best bullying prevention systems in the country.

Help.
You could always try the police. Sometimes you've gotta give the school a wake-up call so they'll realize that bullying is serious.

-

Usually, the cases of bullying I experience are somewhat small and typically not physical.

This one boy grabbed my ass last year and made me so fucking angry. I almost reported him but ended up not doing it and instead just switching seats in that class. He did more than just that to make me mad, though. He made fun of my acne and was racist to others. He always spoke out of place and insulted people.

This other kid in my creative writing class would physically assault me, not punching or anything most of the time, but grabbing my arm, threatening me, calling me a pussy, etc.. He pissed me off so much and really hurt my self-esteem. I should've reported him.

My advice to anyone who is getting bullied: Report it. Don't be like me and be too afraid. If I get bullied next year, I'm going to report it and try to get the problem solved.

Becca, I know you tried reporting it and I'm so sorry that didn't work.

Try to stay strong and definitely consider the police.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2016, 01:03 PM   #362
VTGEEK14

VTGEEK14's Forum Picture

I got bulled because I was ugly and super skinny and had no friends. no one wanted or tried to help me so i was a lone for two years I got in many fights until i start to think about my whole life
VTGEEK14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2016, 09:08 PM   #363
Brightwolf
Nice Poster

Brightwolf's Forum Picture

Name: Rennoc

So, this all started happening in 9th grade I think. In gym class to be specific. I'm a small kid so I was not keen on being placed in gym class, but I was placed there anyways. I'm a late-bloomer and having nearly every guy there stare at me struggling with just a few weights was bad enough, but while everyone was changing in the locker room they always made comments about how skinny, short, and weak I was, which didn't make me feel good about myself. There's a lot more but I don't have time to type out the rest right now, so I'll do it in another post or I'll add to this one.

~~Christian, I like exploring, video games, music, and writing~~

I'm just a small, highly sensitive, kid who's really really good at sneaking.
Brightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2016, 09:24 PM   #364
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Amethyst Rose's Forum Picture

Last year there was this kid at my school who always acted really rude toward me and tried to embarrass me. I don't have the best sight and he would purposely throw me off so I would run into things, or try to trip me and I almost fell on the stairs a few times because of him. He constantly taunted me and even insulted me in front of my friends, and they all laughed at his jibes which really hurt.

This year a group of people in my grade were basically doing the same thing with teasing me about my sight, plus talking behind my back and overall making me feel like a speck of dirt. My anxiety got so bad in the class we were all in together that I couldn't handle it anymore; I asked to be moved and thankfully it worked out. It's not so bad now and I hope it stays that way.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
PM Me Ask Me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronized View Post
Gawd dammit the mods r so cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just food and I still have a hungry.
Amethyst Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2016, 07:48 AM   #365
Uber

I've been overweight for most of my life, a result of having pretty terrible coping mechanisms. There was one kid who bullied me pretty relentlessly when I was in year 5. He would call me fat and push me around a lot, nothing too serious in comparison to some of these, but it was rough for me. Mum encouraged me to be passive, but not long before I left the school he started insulting my loved ones. It stopped after one incident. I was at the window when he shoved me, at that point I was upset about something else, so he derailed me. I threw him into the window, and him not being the lightest kid either, went through it. He didn't admit that I'd dropped him, and ended up getting the bill. Come to think of it, he had a pretty terrible home life. Hope he got his shit together eventually. He was a nice kid when he actually spoke to me .
Uber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2017, 04:07 PM   #366
SmartNerdGirl

SmartNerdGirl's Forum Picture

Name: Izzy
Angry Re: Bullying: your worst stories

That sounds like hell. That reminds me of when I was in third grade and everyone would be nasty to me because I ate my snot. Well, that does sound kind of gross, but should you really have teased me for it? Even the kids that didn't bully me would treat me horribly. Example: Someone drops their paper. I pick it up and hand it to them. They slap it out of my hand and shriek, "get your nasty hand off my paper!" Then they'd pick it up. Really. The worst memory I have is when a 5th grader threatened to report me to a health insurance company and evict my family. Despite the fact that that was a ridiculous threat, I was terrified.

Izzy

p.s. Not every bad bullying story comes from Middle or High School. I heard of a kid who was nine, and an 11 year old kid tried to rape him in the bathroom. He was really traumatized after that.
SmartNerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2017, 03:19 AM   #367
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartNerdGirl View Post
That sounds like hell. That reminds me of when I was in third grade and everyone would be nasty to me because I ate my snot. Well, that does sound kind of gross, but should you really have teased me for it? Even the kids that didn't bully me would treat me horribly. Example: Someone drops their paper. I pick it up and hand it to them. They slap it out of my hand and shriek, "get your nasty hand off my paper!" Then they'd pick it up. Really. The worst memory I have is when a 5th grader threatened to report me to a health insurance company and evict my family. Despite the fact that that was a ridiculous threat, I was terrified.

Izzy

p.s. Not every bad bullying story comes from Middle or High School. I heard of a kid who was nine, and an 11 year old kid tried to rape him in the bathroom. He was really traumatized after that.
Yeah I actually think being bullied younger has a strong affect the younger it occurs to you due to the emotional ties and the developing neurology of the developing brain.

My story is when I moved for the first time in 2nd grade, I was not really accepted into any social group, and yet the other kids would invade my personal space and also pick/steal supplies from my supply box without asking. I would be silently poked during "silent reading or silent testing time" and if you replied verbally the teacher just assumed you were cheating or talking. I endured it for a while.

As I got older and wiser; for any physical injuries I took a before the day started picture and an after the school day picture to document injuries as proof in an organized journal, and I made copies. I took such photo evidence to the teacher, if the teacher made it clear they didn't care, I threatened escalation to the principle and if I got ignored on that level it would be escalated to the school district and I'd have a personal family lawyer sue everyone.

Gym class actually got so bad a few years back freshmen year of high school, even indirectly due to other people's drama, I just created my own workout routine and paid a gym membership with my babysitting money for private PE and got it approved by the school district. I wasn't the only person to do this, gym class bullies are really cruel.

My biggest and worst bullying case was actually not by a student peer, but by a teacher who practiced public humiliation tactics in-class if you got a question wrong or wore something he didn't approve of or sent the wrong message. We had a parent-student teacher-vice principle conference, he finished out that year and took early retirement after that. I suspect I wasn't the only student who complained about him.

Also in Junior High, there was this science teacher who a lot of us suspected arranged the seating so all of the pretty girls (developing boobs) were in the front row for his viewing pleasure and this was never proved but among the girls we all talked and felt a similar creepy vibe from him, although that's not enough evidence to file a complaint. To my knowledge he never touched anybody, just leered at us hungrily when he didn't think we'd notice.

Last edited by Uniquemind; April 26th, 2017 at 03:31 AM.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2017, 08:07 AM   #368
Aldee

Name: Alex

In primary school, my friends and I would get into disagreements because they didnt like someone I wanted to be friends with. They suddenly cut me off for two weeks and started avoiding me and whispering to each other when I could see them. This happened a few times throughout the course of primary school. I would have to seek refuge in the library during these falling outs.
Aldee is offline   Reply With Quote