Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 26th, 2010, 06:37 AM   #1
Magus
Mercurai's Priestess

Magus's Forum Picture

Name: Fae, The Witch
Default I feel guilty.

This sensation. The food, I can feel it in my stomach. This sensation... Not laziness or that after noon-sensation. But, this terrible feeling that I am hurting my self.

You don't know what I am talking about? Maybe visual pictures will explain better.

This is for one person serving. But I ate for 3 person plates.

I ate that much, now I want to explode! Why am I eating this much. They are just carbs and fats. And I am aiming to become lighter. But with this...

Any help will do. What is the Ideal launch?

Rice Mutton/Chicken/Fish, Macarooni, Vegi-Meat Curry Soup Rice, Spaghitti.
No, Rice and wheat! Every day. They are making me fat!

It feels like I need to eat a Tomato for launch from now on. Yeah, a Tomato and a Cucumber will do. I will say this to my parents.

(A typical all-family launch is set on 12:50 - 3:10 PM around this region)
Magus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:43 AM   #2
Mr. Smithers
Banned

Name: August
Default Re: I feel guilty.

My guess is that you're using the food as a way to deal with whatever your angry or upset about. I'm the same way. I usually like to eat my problems away, being that I like all kinds of food.

Food is good, but try exercise. It's ok to eat. It's not alright to stuff yourself though.
Mr. Smithers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:53 AM   #3
Magus
Mercurai's Priestess

Magus's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discotheque View Post
My guess is that you're using the food as a way to deal with whatever your angry or upset about. I'm the same way. I usually like to eat my problems away, being that I like all kinds of food.

Food is good, but try exercise. It's ok to eat. It's not alright to stuff yourself though.
Yes. I am stuffing the hell out of my self. I am tired from this stomach bulge we call fat, I hate being a big boned; Makes it even worse, I hate this constant constipation. I hate being lazy! I hate sitting in front of the monitor. But I stay. It is the only place I feel some joy.

I hate it!!!

I hate where I live(area of residence). My closest friend is 6 Kilo away! I hate it. I hate my body. It worth nothing.

Since I was a kid, I was mocked and till now. I hate it, but eating will do nothing but augment my pain. But I keep eating?

For unknown reason, I keep eating chocolate, even though I know I will have terrible skin rashes due to allergy from Cocoa. Ah well, I have them now.

I keep eating chips and what not. I hate all of it.
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:56 AM   #4
Katrina
Member++

Katrina's Forum Picture

Name: Katrina

As August said food is good if you do proper exercise adequately unless you are on a fitness regimen like for example if you are a model. But don't stuff yourself like that
Contrary to popular belief, rice is not at all fattening. http://www.google.co.in/#hl=en&sourc...67f0911d014d29
Read this for an ideal lunch http://beta.thehindu.com/life-and-st...ticle16954.ece

Regards
Katrina

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.
Katrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2010, 07:13 AM   #5
jackbency

Sometimes it happens so don't feel guilty and try to do Exercise regular and If you feel that I want to eat much then drink the water. I am sure that water will gain your hunger and you feel also good. DO regular Exercise or Yoga. I am sure that it will help you a lot.
jackbency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2010, 01:00 AM   #6
CuriousDestruction
Great Poster

CuriousDestruction's Forum Picture

Name: michael

i suggest seeing a nutritionist and a therapist. a nutritionist can walk you through how to eat properly. a therapist can walk you through how to cope with eating properly.
CuriousDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2010, 09:39 AM   #7
Magus
Mercurai's Priestess

Magus's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousDestruction View Post
i suggest seeing a nutritionist and a therapist. a nutritionist can walk you through how to eat properly. a therapist can walk you through how to cope with eating properly.
Money, honey-bunny. They cost a devastating sum of money for one session or visit.

I doubt my parents will spare me money to do this. I will look into my self, and solve it.