Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #1
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith
Default Commitment escapes me

I don't know, everytime I say "I'm going to change," I feel confident for a day or two, then I give up and think it's alright for a while. Then it happens again, something stirs this confidence, I vow to stick to it, and the cycle continues.

I then read this somewhere:

"No food tastes as good as skinny feels."

I don't want that to be triggering to anorexia, but I thought of it as encouragement in binge eating disorder. I though about this statement, and it's true. Those chips and that ice cream aren't as good as shedding inches off your waist. The satisfaction when you weigh yourself and you lost five pounds in the last week, beats it incredibly. But I never think about that, and I need to start to.

I have an incredible desire to be beautiful. And don't say I am. People say that all the time. And I think I can be, my face at least. I just think that maybe a healthier and more beautiful body will bring more confidence, which will also help with my other problems, social anxiety disorder and manic depression.

I know the whole "eat breakfast, smaller meals, fruits and veggies thing." But anything else? And is just taking a thirty minute walk a few times a week sufficient, as I don't have much time, commitment, and stamina for other things? I don't want to continue on and be my mother's age, still with binge eating disorder like her. Teen years don't last forever, and I want to make the best of it. I've always been this way, and I think it's disgusting.

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Syvelocin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2010, 11:47 AM   #2
lizzy_200117325

lizzy_200117325's Forum Picture

Name: Elizabeth
Default Re: Commitment escapes me

if you fell like you need to be healthier then just eat like you said the breakfast small meals and so one and be more active. a 30 min walk probablly isnt enough. you need to do something more hardcore. and like if you watch tv do something whill your show is on. like situps
lizzy_200117325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2010, 06:00 AM   #3
Mattasaur94
Member++

Mattasaur94's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

(: When someone says your beautiful, it generally means that you ahve natural beauty or that their looking at your heart and mind.

As for staying slim and what not, you pretty much said it, eat heaps of fruit, like, an apple every two hours. Walking might not cut it for you, if it's your stomach you want to focus on, do stomach exercises, if its your legs, hit up some cycling machines or go for a bike ride.
Like Liz said, do something while you watch TV. When I watch TV I sit on the floor and stretch (but thats for my sport and I don't really stretch enough..), but do sit ups during ad breaks, thats what my brothers used to do.

Your 14, it's rare to find a girl who'll admit that they are pretty at that age, or any age really... It kind of eludes me why they won't admit to it, but your only young, you have plenty of time to change.
Just don't let it change who YOU are. *nod*

Boom! You scream as the light hits you
It radiates throughout your whole soul
Boom! The pain is clarity, it cleanses
And if it still fucking hurts
Then you still fucking know,
That you are still alive
That you are still in control, if you'd only take hold
Mattasaur94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:02 PM   #4
Asylum
Banned

Name: Songl

hun, i suggest seeking professional help... especially since you want ot end your problem. you can always Pm me if yo want someone to talk to
Asylum is offline   Reply With Quote