Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2010, 03:36 PM   #1
ASA92

Default Spanking

Ok, I'm almost 15 years old. I've been spanked by my dad as long as I can remember. If I would do something wrong he would put me over his knee and spank me. But over the past few years it has started to become, worse. If I did something wrong he would have me take off my pants and underwear and get on his knee so he could either spank me with his bare hand, a paddle or a belt. Now he is very quick to spank me, like I'm being spanked for stuff I used to jsut get yelled at for. Sometimes he doesn't even make me do anything he just starts yelling, then pulls off my pants and tells me to bend over and he spanks me. He says it's the only way I'll learn disicipline. I treid to tell my mom but she says it's the only way he knows to discipline people but she'd try to talk to him. I'm a girl btw

Was anyone else spanked like this for this long?

Last edited by ASA92; March 14th, 2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old March 14th, 2010, 03:43 PM   #2
Evermore
Banned

Name: Niko
Default Re: Spanking

I had a friend who was spanked till 12 i thought that was freaky. He didn't have his pants pulled down though. 0.o
Old March 14th, 2010, 08:22 PM   #3
Aspiringanonymous
Awesome Poster

He forces you take off your pants and underwear as a teenager, a young woman - that is very concerning. It doesn't even sound like simply a form of discipline to me. Especially the fact that he has become 'much more quick to doing so' as you got older.

You should talk to another adult about this; it needs to stop.

Edit: I'm moving this to the abuse forum.

Last edited by Aspiringanonymous; March 15th, 2010 at 02:21 AM.
Old March 14th, 2010, 09:12 PM   #4
INFERNO
Awesome Poster

INFERNO's Forum Picture

Ignoring the controversies on spanking in general, spanking a child who is 15 seems like your father doesn't quite know any other way to discipline children, if that is what he's intending to do. Taking off your pants and underwear is likely for more humiliation but the fact that he jumps to it so fast suggests either he likes spanking you in such a way or he's trying to instill more discipline because you're older (or another reason). To me, it's disturbing and I'd talk to another adult, especially if he is the one pulling down your pants, which could be grounds for physical assault. If you are to be disciplined, then other, non-physical ways should be used that involve reasoning, moral building and similar methods, not spanking on bare skin. Using a paddle is generally involved in S&M so to me it seems likely that it is headed in that direction and you doing something wrong is a means to justify it.

"That is my ambition, to have killed more people, more helpless people, than any man or woman who has ever lived." - Jane Toppan

"There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it's just a son of a bitch getting there" - Sully Erna of Godsmack
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:01 AM   #5
CuriousDestruction
Great Poster

CuriousDestruction's Forum Picture

Name: michael

personally, i believe spanking is very wrong, and legally physical abuse. i suggest letting a counselor or therapist know. it's possible that they can convince him to stop. or at least, not make you take your pants down. that really is concerning....
Old March 15th, 2010, 07:35 AM   #6
Asylum
Banned

Name: Songl

i agree 100% with Maya, you need to tlak to an adult.
Old March 15th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #7
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

I agree with Inferno that your father's actions have dangerous undercurrents to them (having you remove all your clothing on your lower half, spanking you with objects as well as his hand). The fact that he has become more frequent in doing this to you over the past few years is also suggestive of there being a reason other than discipline at play - if it were all discipline then why get more extreme as you enter adolescence and puberty?

All in all, this is very worrying and you need to talk with another adult that you trust. You deserve to be treated with respect and as a growing woman.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Old March 15th, 2010, 03:01 PM   #8
Jess

Name: Jessica

that is not good at all, I've never been spanked for a long time now I used to but never like this. you should tell another adult about this, it has to stop....
Old March 15th, 2010, 04:35 PM   #9
JDB_95
Junior Member+

Name: James

I don't really know because i've never been spanked my parents dont agree with it. but i'd try and talk to another adult maybe another family member. espicially because it's with no underwear it does make it sound a lil dogey.

Last edited by JDB_95; March 16th, 2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old March 15th, 2010, 06:04 PM   #10
Jerry21
Banned

Name: Jerry

ur dad soundz like a sick child molester. he must get turned on wen he spank's u. dat's bad. no more spanking tell him ''no !!! dat'z sick.stop or I'll call D.C.F.''
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:11 AM   #11
Hatsune Miku
Banned

Name: Alexandria

Definitely talk to an adult.

Especially since he tells you to take off your pants and underwear.
That sounds like sexual harassment. I wouldn't see how getting naked is going to make the discipline any more stronger.
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:17 AM   #12
XxHaViiK
Nice Poster

XxHaViiK's Forum Picture

Name: Desmond

Maya hit it on the nail. You need to tell someone about this quickly

My Kitty just so happens to be my best friend.
Old March 16th, 2010, 08:28 AM   #13
Jamie
Member+

Jamie's Forum Picture

Agreeing with Krezlyn here. It seems to go a little further than simple discipline. You need to tell your mother that you are highly against this 'spanking' method of discipline and that if it does not stop immediately you are going to enlighten others on this.
Old March 16th, 2010, 10:56 AM   #14
thatgolferboi

Name: Mark

Talk to an adult.

I'm 19, and my parents still say "you're not to old to be bent over my knee" so the possibility is still there that I could get a spaken, but now they just take away my car or something else that will affect me more. Spanking, if used properly can be a great form of discipline. I'm not talking about beating, but a firm smack on the buttocks with a belt or a paddle, or the hand (personally, I was always more afraid of the hand). I was spanked as a child, and I'm not crazy. I learned from my actions.
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #15
Scarface
Retired Administrator

Scarface's Forum Picture

Name: Ronnie

This should be handled promptly by another adult or someone you can trust. Spanking at 15 especially with your pants down is not only inappropriate, but he should handle discipline in another form as said above it is very concerning and should be handled accordingly by someone like a therapist or counselor this needs to end now

Contact me if you need to talk. I'm always here to help all
you have to do is be honest.

Never Let Go
Act as if it were IMPOSSIBLE to fail.
<3 Mikey
The Need For Speed!

R&G Forever until it turns gray...then it will still thrive
I<3 TheVTStaff
Smart ass #1
Supportive Presence
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:22 PM   #16
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexygolferdude View Post
Talk to an adult.

I'm 19, and my parents still say "you're not to old to be bent over my knee" so the possibility is still there that I could get a spaken, but now they just take away my car or something else that will affect me more. Spanking, if used properly can be a great form of discipline. I'm not talking about beating, but a firm smack on the buttocks with a belt or a paddle, or the hand (personally, I was always more afraid of the hand). I was spanked as a child, and I'm not crazy. I learned from my actions.
When parents say that, the likelihood is that they wouldn't actually go through with it.
I will bet everything I have that your parents wouldn't do it anymore (where they may have done it when you were a child) and that, if they were to, they would not make you remove all your clothing on your lower half. That is what separates your parents and her dad.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Old March 16th, 2010, 10:19 PM   #17
INFERNO
Awesome Poster

INFERNO's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexygolferdude View Post
Talk to an adult.

There's a difference with saying something and doing something. Having a teenager, even as young as 13 be bent over bare bottomed and spanked with the hand or a paddle by a parent who is looking forward to the spanking is certainly not part of the ordinary. I'm also willing to bet your parents when they give the verbal threat of a spanking won't carry it through. Why? Because you're 19 and spanking for childhood discipline is not meant for 19 year olds. The may know you're afraid of spankings so it's perfectly reasonable to say they'd carry that threat out but do another threat and carry that one out (i.e. take away your car) so as to maintain the notion that spankings are bad.

For the OP's situation to be equivalent to yours, your parents would be looking forward at every opportunity possible to take away your car or something else and publicly humiliate you whilst doing so.

"That is my ambition, to have killed more people, more helpless people, than any man or woman who has ever lived." - Jane Toppan

"There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it's just a son of a bitch getting there" - Sully Erna of Godsmack
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:44 AM   #18
BeautifulDisaster
Nice Poster

BeautifulDisaster's Forum Picture

I don't agree with physical violence to discipline a child, and this is more than that, it's sickening, and you need to tell an adult, get out of that unhealthy environment, and report him.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.
Old March 17th, 2010, 09:52 AM   #19
thatgolferboi

Name: Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFERNO View Post
There's a difference with saying something and doing something. Having a teenager, even as young as 13 be bent over bare bottomed and spanked with the hand or a paddle by a parent who is looking forward to the spanking is certainly not part of the ordinary. I'm also willing to bet your parents when they give the verbal threat of a spanking won't carry it through. Why? Because you're 19 and spanking for childhood discipline is not meant for 19 year olds. The may know you're afraid of spankings so it's perfectly reasonable to say they'd carry that threat out but do another threat and carry that one out (i.e. take away your car) so as to maintain the notion that spankings are bad.

For the OP's situation to be equivalent to yours, your parents would be looking forward at every opportunity possible to take away your car or something else and publicly humiliate you whilst doing so.
I didn't say my situation was like hers. I stated my opinion on the form of discipline. I was raised to respect authority, and when I acted disrespectful to authority, I was corrected. There is nothing wrong with this form of discipline, when used correctly. And I have had some bare bottom spankings before. I never said that a parent looking forward to disciplining their child was ordinary. "This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you" is what my father and his father would always say before giving any form of discipline. The reason that they take my car away now, rather than spank me is quite simple. They limit me in ways that they can drive the point better. If they were to spank me, sure it would affect me, but I could then drive back to campus, or I could go hang out with friends. However, if they take my car away for the weekend, they humble me down to having to rely on them as a ride, and I can't go anywhere without them taking me. Which will have the more lasting affect?

I am still more scared of my mom's hand than her taking my car away. Not because of the 'pain' of the spanking, but because she only threatens to spank when she is serious. Spanking should not be for minor things, rather for something major. Its not violent, when done correctly.
Old July 18th, 2014, 07:02 AM   #20
peyton2000

peyton2000's Forum Picture

Name: Peyton

I'm 13 and my dad paddles or spanks me if I get in big trouble but not like being abusive he says parents did it for hundreds of years and kids turned out fine and there were a lot less kids breaking the law and getting in real world trouble and i don't like it but I agree
Closed Thread