Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 14th, 2010, 12:18 PM   #1
BritneyBoy

Name: Jordan
Default A Dude At School...

Theres this boy at school who constantly just keeps picking on me but when told off, he just carries on. He then takes mick outta me then for telling someone and if i like, punch him, he is rather popular and will get all the popular kids to come beat me up. He also gets my friends to hate me aswell. i can't even diss/cuss him cuz he will call me names then take the piss outta me even more. I Dunno what to dooooo..........
BritneyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2010, 12:24 PM   #2
Malcolm Tucker
VT Lover

Malcolm Tucker's Forum Picture

Name: Mal
Default Re: A Dude At School...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBoy View Post
Theres this boy at school who constantly just keeps picking on me but when told off, he just carries on. He then takes mick outta me then for telling someone and if i like, punch him, he is rather popular and will get all the popular kids to come beat me up. He also gets my friends to hate me aswell. i can't even diss/cuss him cuz he will call me names then take the piss outta me even more. I Dunno what to dooooo..........
Go to a teacher, or your principal, or some figure of authority in your school. Tell them what happens as soon as it happens and they should intervene. you're not alone in this man, I go through it too and have never regretted telling a teacher.

"[...] I mean the guy is an epic fuck-up. Hes so dense that light bends around him."
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2010, 12:47 PM   #3
Tiberius
Awesome Poster

Tiberius's Forum Picture

Name: Tiberius

E&C Abuse

Vestri Pessimus Nocturna Suppressio
~Laura was here~
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2010, 12:51 PM   #4
Scarface
Retired Administrator

Scarface's Forum Picture

Name: Ronnie

tell an official at your school they will take appropriate action because he is obviously an obstacle in your way and should be stopped. I got into a lot of fights in high school and won all of them i do not condone this in the slightest because it gets you into a lot of trouble. I just handled bully's in a bad way. PM me if you need to talk to someone im always here

Contact me if you need to talk. I'm always here to help all
you have to do is be honest.

Never Let Go
Act as if it were IMPOSSIBLE to fail.
<3 Mikey
The Need For Speed!

R&G Forever until it turns gray...then it will still thrive
I<3 TheVTStaff
Smart ass #1
Supportive Presence
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2010, 03:17 PM   #5
INFERNO
Awesome Poster

INFERNO's Forum Picture

Punching him won't help because as you have said, he simply returns with more forces. Also, if you try to tell a teacher, then either him or you mention that you punched him first, that doesn't quite make you look so innocent. I'd say don't punch or hit him or even touch him or his popular friends. If they hit you, then tell a teacher as you may have visible evidence of physical assault. For insulting him, it's only rational he'll insult you back so I'd say ignore him. Let him insult you as much as he wants but just ignore him. He seems to want attention and to use his popularity for mindless reasons so if you ignore him or even hang around other people who he's not affiliated with, then you're in the better, especially because any attempt he brings will be directly witnessed by others.

"That is my ambition, to have killed more people, more helpless people, than any man or woman who has ever lived." - Jane Toppan

"There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it's just a son of a bitch getting there" - Sully Erna of Godsmack
INFERNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2010, 03:25 PM   #6
georgiamay
Awesome Poster

georgiamay's Forum Picture

Name: Georgia

dont punch him, because then he can just come back with even more power, like you said. i would recommend telling a teacher, or something like that, the only problem is, like you've said, he'll just take the piss out of you even more for telling. the same thing happened to me i mean, it is true that the less you retaliate, the less they will bully you. but if it does turn physically violent, then you should defend yourself. i suppose you should ignore it, i know its hard, but ignore it and hopefully it should stop after a while. if it doesn't then tell a teacher. that's what i would do anyway.

good luck
georgiamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #7
overcome.
Nice Poster

I could easily sit here in a comfort zone and tell you what I think is best, but it's irrelevant. I'm not in the situation and you are, you're the one with the problem and I'm sure it's having quite an effect on you. If I didn't have the physical tools and knowledge then I'd be scared too.

I don't believe telling a teacher would do anything, if anything it'd make it worse as this guy would know he has you right where he wants you. Forms of abuse are about power, and knowing that you have control and dominance, where somebody will not fight back. The more you 'squeel' and experience discomfort, the more they'll enjoy it and want to keep bullying you some more. Bullies pass on their insecurities to other people, so that they can have a higher opinion on themselves.

If I were in your shoes, I'd want to badly fight this guy. I'd have a hard time sleeping at night if I didn't cause him a great deal of pain. I could go on, but what's the point?
overcome. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2010, 12:58 AM   #8
CuriousDestruction
Great Poster

CuriousDestruction's Forum Picture

Name: michael

just tell a principal or teacher. maybe even a parent. let them sort it out. that kid has no right to do that.
CuriousDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2010, 02:34 AM   #9
Ryhanna
Awesome Poster

Ryhanna's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

Tell an adult. It's their job, really. If they help you they're fired man
Don't worry I go thru this too. Im not all that popular (gasp he says sarcastically) and people think it's funny to try and bully me... I think it's the funny they try to bully me, because it doesn't work. Those people suckles.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Ryhanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2010, 07:31 AM   #10
Asylum
Banned

Name: Songl

talk t a counsler or someone with high authority at your school
Asylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 10:22 PM   #11
Alec75

Alec75's Forum Picture

Name: Alec

hmm well violence wont solve it, you should go to a teacher in this case. or principal even. ugh hate kids treating other people like this! its just wrong
Alec75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 10:27 PM   #12
kiki776

kiki776's Forum Picture

Name: haley

i have probz with guyz and gurlz [its annoying] but i pull through even though sometimez i want to hurt them [bad]

u also need to ignore him and show u dont care or theyll keep saying stuff

Last edited by Aspiringanonymous; March 18th, 2010 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Please don't double post - use the edit button instead, if you have something to add... thanks!
kiki776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 10:59 PM   #13
just-another-guy

just-another-guy's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

go to higher authority they will take care of the prob with ease

Quote:
Doing the impossible is kinda fun
- Walt Disney
just-another-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:37 PM   #14
clovermcm

clovermcm's Forum Picture

Name: Andrea

Yeah, I agree with the majority. there is a certain limit to what you can do in a situtation, so seek help from others who have the authority to take charge and make it better.

Andrea
This masterpiece is only mine, entirely guilty by design.
I'm fresh meat. PM me anytime :]
clovermcm is offline   Reply With Quote