Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 12th, 2010, 01:36 PM   #1
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Default I can't be upstairs when someone else is.

I think this is in the wrong place, but I wasn't sure.. so yeah, appologies if it is XD

anyway, basically if i'm upstairs and someone comes up, i'll turn my music off, refuse to move a muscle until they've gone, and I won't under any circumstances get in the shower while someones hovering around switching between upstairs and downstairs.
like now my Mum's upstairs, so now I won't go upstairs because she's there.
I'm kinda scared I guess, but I don't have a clue what of, just something I recently can't do no matter what.
Maybe its nothing, just me being odd, but I really hate people moving around upstairs while i'm upstairs. It's terrifying.
Anyone else have this, or have any idea why?

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #2
Pudd
Member++

Pudd's Forum Picture

Name: Jay
Default Re: I can't be upstairs when someone else is.

I have the complete opposite problem. I cant really be alone upstairs at night. I get severely creeped out and end up running down the stairs. If i have to stop to do something, ill put my back against the wall. The only exception is when im playing my xbox, but even then, someone is sort of with me. I used to have this with being upstairs alone even in the daytime, but then it subsided for a couple of years, but now it seems to be returning, but only for night time.
Pudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2010, 12:28 AM   #3
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith

Somewhat. I'm extremely uncomfortable when I'm near someone. If I'm behind a closed door, I'm fine, but I can't be in the same room as someone for large amounts of time. I tear myself apart at school O.o

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Syvelocin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 07:53 AM   #4
Lazy Procrastinator

That's odd, I have something kind of similar but it is to do with when I am running.

When i'm in open spaces and somebody is running behind me I get scared out of my mind; so scared that I either stop running and turn into a rabid dog looking everywhere for possible danger, or b sprint to a corner.

Yes this probably sounds hilarious to the normal person; but it is really a traumatic scenario where I can't stand it. I also have other anxieties like swimming competitively and in open bodies of water.
Lazy Procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote