Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 19th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #41
stobart

Default Re: Girls-at sleepovers, do you and your friends change clothes in front of each othe

I am a girl and I have sleepovers a lot and we get unchanged in front of each other and we stay naked without bra or knickers
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:07 AM   #42
kentucky girl
Nice Poster

Name: Chelsey
Default Re: Girls-at sleepovers, do you and your friends change clothes in front of each othe

me and my friends all change in front of each other at sleepovers and nobody thinks anything about it. sometimes we are naked just laying around and talking about boys. they don't have anything I haven't seen before
Old May 20th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #43
TheFountainGoddess

TheFountainGoddess's Forum Picture

Name: Lexi

me and my friend only see like each other in our underwear...most of the time..it's no biggie...nobody i know really cares...
Old May 22nd, 2010, 10:17 PM   #44
Zeh Crazy
Member+

Zeh Crazy's Forum Picture

Used to when I was a kid, but I've grown very self-conscious about my body since then and so I don't anymore.
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:57 AM   #45
Hanyo
Junior Member+

I've changed clothes before in front of friends, not really a big deal, but I was always wearing at least undies.

Except for my one super best friend ever, we saw each other naked tons of times.
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:41 PM   #46
justsomekid
Junior Member+

Name: laurie

no I'm pretty private about it.
Old June 9th, 2010, 09:52 AM   #47
DeEnd

Yea, I have friends I change in front of. Some girls are uncomfortable, and hurry through. But I'm pretty comfortable. I don't hang out naked, but I don't hurry through things eaither.
Old June 26th, 2010, 08:49 PM   #48
Ali222

sorry but thats so fricking cool that girls are so comfortable unlike guys who are all like
nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo i dont want to get change infront of another boy
lock down all possible weaknesses LOL
i only get changed infront of my best friend who is a girl...... seen eachother naked loads lol
Old June 27th, 2010, 01:07 AM   #49
brennaluvv
Member+

brennaluvv's Forum Picture

Name: Brenna

Me and my best friend change in front of each other, but it's not like we purposely are looking at each other nude. We usually take our time but avoid looking places that would make the other one feel uncomfortable.
Old June 28th, 2010, 10:50 PM   #50
LoveMyBody
Junior Member+

Name: Crystal

When my friends and I have a sleepover or stay over at each other's house, we don't seem to care about changing. It's actually kind of relieving knowing you're not the only one doing it.
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:08 PM   #51
Tess182

Name: Tessa

We all do it what's the big deal. We are all comfortable in our skin. Sometes during sleepovers especially if it is hot some of us will be at least partly naked. Maybe at least topless. We will just hang out together that way.
Old August 19th, 2010, 05:29 AM   #52
XXgirly_1

me and my friends see each other naked practically everyday. when we have sleepovers we are usually in our underwear or naked in the persons bedroom and trying on each others clothes.... and some other.... naughty stuff... lol
Old August 19th, 2010, 12:01 PM   #53
abbygal

abbygal's Forum Picture

Name: Abby

Yup, and we dont care one bit about seeing eachother naked, sometimes we'll all sleep naked or something silly like that. I keep my door locked when we have sleepovers, so my brother or parents cant just walk in on us. Most of us have a nudist outlook on our bodies, we are all girls, we all have the same stuff, so who cares? we do try some naughty stuff though every now and then... LOL

Littlemans Sister!
Old August 26th, 2010, 02:55 PM   #54
Sadako

Sadako's Forum Picture

Name: Catarina

Contrary to popular belief; girls don't ogle their friends when they're changing, but we don't all face opposite directions or anything. We just talk or comment on how some of us still wear kiddie-panties, and whatnot.
Old August 28th, 2010, 10:31 AM   #55
suicidenote.
Banned

me and my friends are very outgoing and none of us care at all about showing our bodies to eachother. all my friends know that if they are coming to my house, they will probably see me naked at least once lol i alwayss get dressed in my room after a shower and i'm not gonna take my clothes in the bathroom with me just cause they are there.
Old September 8th, 2010, 03:23 PM   #56
LoveMyBody
Junior Member+

Name: Crystal

If so, how much of each other do you see? (like is the least thing you see each other in underwear, topless, bottomless, or nude) Me and my friends are totally open about changing clothes in front of each other

Do you hurry to get dressed so everyone sees as little as possible or do you just kind of hang out and take your time? We take our time, looking good comes with taking time !
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #57
StarryEyedSurprise
Junior Member+

Name: Natalie

my friends and I get naked in front of eachother it doesnt bother me or them
Old September 9th, 2010, 07:54 PM   #58
countrygirl04
Junior Member+

At sleepovers, typically we only see each other in underwear or whatever... but it only takes like a minute to change so its pretty quick and painless

17/F/MA and straight

i love talkin to people, so get at me with any questions!

GO RED SOX!!!
"The past is history, tomorrow's a mystery, but today is a gift, and that's why we call it the present"-Anonymous
Old September 10th, 2010, 04:04 AM   #59
beccaweiser

beccaweiser's Forum Picture

Name: Becca

When I had sleepovers, I'd be less concerned if I'd known the other girls well, or for a long time, and especially if we'd had sleepovers together before, too.
Old September 11th, 2010, 12:13 AM   #60
bluejay
Banned

it was all fine till 1 day my idiot bro went in the bathroom and took pics. so now we only change for volleyball at my FRIENDS house but yeah 1 girls on the toilet while anothers in the shower and another 1 is doing her hair. so i would say nude