Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old February 11th, 2010, 10:23 PM   #1
toeen1

Default Lots of PRE-cum during orgasm???????

This seems weird. Does anyone else experience this? I thought only cum was released during orgasm. But I get lots or pre-cum too. I get a whole lot of pre-cum right when I reach orgasm. I mean I get pre-cum the rest of the time too but right when I reach orgasm I get way more than I do at any other time. When I get pre-cum any other time it is just like a drop but when I get it during orgasm it is enough to be mistaken for cum due to the amount of it. During orgasm when I start to ejaculate cum I notice that a lot of pre-cum trickles out right before the cum. The only way I know the difference between the pre-cum and the cum is that the pre-cum looks completely clear and has no color but the cum is whitish and not clear at all. It's weird to see two totally different looking substances coming out one behind the other. I notice that for some reason the more pre-cum that I get during orgasm the whiter my cum looks when it is released. I have no idea why.

Last edited by toeen1; February 11th, 2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old February 11th, 2010, 10:30 PM   #2
toeen1

Default Re: Lots of PRE-cum during orgasm???????

Just to add, sometimes I will stimulate myself with anal too while I am jerking off and I notice when I do I seem to always get the really white cum too and have alot of pre-cum during orgasm. I don't know what the connection could be though. Is really white cum good or bad? It doesn't mean somehow that I'm doing something bad by doing anal that causes it does it?
Old February 12th, 2010, 12:46 AM   #3
L
Member+

L's Forum Picture

Name: L

first off, anal stimulation is normal and there is nothing bad that could be caused by it. from the way i see it, if its not harming you, then its not bad. i don't personally have the same issue as you currently do, but if i did, i wouldn't give it a second thought. its not harming you in any way, so how is it a bad thing? you shouldn't be worried, i think its just a reaction to how stimulated you are at the time. (the more horny your are = more pre cum before orgasm.) rather then be worried about it, enjoy it. your only a teen with crazy raging hormones once.

edit: oh and by the way, edit your posts instead of creating new ones, thank you.

if you can figure out this code, your a super genus: 010101014241313322215352
honestly, it will take you a good hour, minimum. and you still may never figure it out.
no cheating! figure it out yourself. (at least only with family and friends, don't ask on the internet)
pm me if you figure it out
anyway, hi, i'm bisexual. pm me, i'll talk about pretty much anything.
Old February 12th, 2010, 06:04 AM   #4
Giles
Legendary Member

Giles's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

I'm not too sure, but I'm thinking that you are getting precum and semen mixed up. The clear fluid is most likely semen without much colouring to it, the whitish fluid is probably semen with a slightly white tinge.

Anal masturbation is normal and, as long as you're careful about it, can cause very little harm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house