Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 19th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #41
Kacey
Unregistered

Default Re: Bullying

i find it pathetic the capabilites of these bastards, ive heard of many times teachers not even caring because the child is already considered "troubled"
Old January 23rd, 2013, 03:29 PM   #42
Cece14
Banned

Name: Syenna

Being bullied is horrible! I've been bullied since I was in 2nd grade and believe me it's horrible!
Cece14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #43
Zenos
Awesome Poster

Name: Joe

How about people actually try standing up for themselves?

I did and it worked wonders not only for how I viewed myself,but others viewed me as well.

And yes sometimes you just have to stand up to them and use the fists!

Last edited by Zenos; January 28th, 2013 at 04:49 PM.
Zenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #44
TopThrill

Seriously, just stand up for yourself and ask an adult for help. I bullied this one kid once, and I didn't stop until I hit rock bottom(being called to principal's office). Even though I was using words not fists, I didn't realize the harm I was doing. I straightened myself out and apologized, and now we're really close friends. I hope my story has inspired you to stand up for yourself, and any bullies reading this realize what you do to people. Please don't hate on me for my past mistakes.
TopThrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #45
crepesuzette
Banned

i was bullied as a child. that's why i joined forums, to get support from people. but now it's like even if you are or aren't bullied, nobody seems to care to read my posts.
yeah it was a painful experience as a child, because i cried many times and nobody was there to hold my hand whatsoever. besides, i'm an only child so that'd made sense. If people are going to be rude to me, i wouldn't care since that's just how some people are. if they can't be nice to have a normal conversation with me, then screw them. i don't need them to survive, plus there are tons of people i can approach. if not, then just let life be life. can't change things that cannot be changed.

during my days of bullying, i tried to act like everybody else. i tried to conform so that i would not seem like the odd man out. well that did not work for me. it still got me. i was called all kinds of names and i was stereotyped. a lot of people thought that i was not capable of doing a certain something simply because of my race. I wished they would quit generalizing me like that. it isn't fair.
of course i wasn't always innocent because i think i started it.
first there was a girl whose last name was hard to pronounce. i tried to pronounce it and when i got it wrong, the class thought i made fun of her. however, that was not my intention because i really wanted to know how to pronounce it correctly. meanwhile, i was rhyming people's names and everybody else thought that i was trying to make a fool of them. so people took it all wrong and they began to treat me badly. they all disliked me and from then on, i was bullied by various people. one guy told me to shut up every time i talked incessantly; but i wasn't the only one, so i felt that he was out to get me. fifth grade year was the worst. some stupid teacher made me look bad because i wanted to get transferred from his class. i did not like the class. i did not want to be in it. i didn't even like the kids. i wanted out, but i never got out. i had to endure a year of abuse. i had to put up with some annoying people. i always got into conflicts with them. they then excluded me but i don't know. i never wanted them to accept me. i did not want to know who they were.
then from 6th to 8th grade i was bullied because i told my neighbors( people around me) to shut up because they were just talking a lot. the more i did it, the worse i got. one girl in particular struck out as very mean. she first befriended me, letting me use her supplies when i got there. then she turned against me and began to join the others in making me feel bad. the teachers were not helping too. neither were the counselors. they all accused me. whenever somebody screwed me over, they did not care. whenever i did something to someone, it was my fault and i was treated as if i were a criminal. then when graduation came, there was a lot of apologizing for people to do to me. some did, while others remained the same. of course, i can't change them if they're going to be bitchy. of course, i have also changed my behavior from being bitchy to being more considerate.
then i moved in 9th grade to this new city, which i find is very different from my former schools, because people were just not welcoming. one girl did not welcome me simply because i was new. many people did not accept me, so i knew that if i wanted to be admitted into this clique, tehn i would have to compromise my identity. i was not willing to be that person and even when others did not like me, i was like screw them who cares what those people think. i don't care. they're just plain rude. i would not want to be around them. i did not care if they never spoke to me. as long as they didn't embarrass me or anything then i wouldn't mind.
so i had to work with difficult people, like the girl who did not welcome me, which i had briefly discussed here. she and some other girl snubbed me at best. all the other team members were nicer to me, though they weren't always like that. i got into problems and then i reported the whole group for their behavior. the girl who made me cry a week before cried the day when she had her conference with the teacher. i cried a week earlier at home alone. nobody knew about my pain. i just kept it to myself.
so when these people got bitchy, i just felt like being bitchy back to them. i am a human being too and i ought to receive respect from people just as much as you would like to have others respect you.
so this is my story so far.thanks for your time.

Last edited by crepesuzette; March 20th, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
crepesuzette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #46
crepesuzette
Banned

Post Re: Bullying

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopThrill View Post
Seriously, just stand up for yourself and ask an adult for help. I bullied this one kid once, and I didn't stop until I hit rock bottom(being called to principal's office). Even though I was using words not fists, I didn't realize the harm I was doing. I straightened myself out and apologized, and now we're really close friends. I hope my story has inspired you to stand up for yourself, and any bullies reading this realize what you do to people. Please don't hate on me for my past mistakes.
i wish things like this would happen to me more often. i really have longed for my enemies to befriend me. and when i'm rude to others, i hope that others could forgive me for being mean. but each person is different. life just stinks sometimes. i don't know what i have ever done to mankind for them to hate me. it's like i'm not part of this world or something. i feel so different sometimes.
Old March 20th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #47
Horatio Nelson
Retired Bro

Horatio Nelson's Forum Picture

Name: Zach

I have been saved from all this bullying crap by being homeschooled. I am thankful for my parents decisions. I do try my best to help kids who I see being hurt, that's just the way I am.

Horatio Nelson

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20*Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
-Ali-
Horatio Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:07 AM   #48
crepesuzette
Banned

Post Re: Bullying

Quote:
Originally Posted by The G man View Post
I have been saved from all this bullying crap by being homeschooled. I am thankful for my parents decisions. I do try my best to help kids who I see being hurt, that's just the way I am.
I saw your post on bullying. on the left, it said you're from california. which part? I'm from there too.
Old March 21st, 2013, 11:27 PM   #49
Horatio Nelson
Retired Bro

Horatio Nelson's Forum Picture

Name: Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereiam7 View Post
I saw your post on bullying. on the left, it said you're from california. which part? I'm from there too.
The southern part.

Horatio Nelson

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20*Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
-Ali-
Horatio Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2013, 11:13 PM   #50
crepesuzette
Banned

those bullies are stupid for what they do. instead of focusing on how to get an education and land themselves good jobs, they go around taking your lunch money away, vandalizing restrooms, and picking on younger kids. trust me, there's a huge part that they're hiding from the public.
Old August 19th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #51
justin 13
Banned

justin 13's Forum Picture

Name: Keith
Thumbs down Re: Bullying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick_Sylver View Post
Is that so? That's why have a scar on my leg because I *let* a few jerks beat me up when I was 9? Okay, that makes loads of sense. Could you elaborate on how its the victim's fault?
Don't waste your time with this guy. I think his comment is rude.
justin 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2013, 01:17 AM   #52
puffmylife

Well the best way to counter bully is to fight back. One smack at the face will finish everything. Why would you be afraid? If you count all the sh*t that they'd done to you, then you will realized that you should have fight back at the very beginning.
puffmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2013, 01:35 AM   #53
EpicTaco
Junior Member+

Name: Trent

Luckily, I'm strong enough to ward off most physical bullies, and I even defend those smaller, weaker, or younger than I to stop this. It happens everywhere, and little is really done about it, so I decided to do the work of my teachers -.^
EpicTaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #54
RunnerRunner
Awesome Poster

I am stong enough too to fight them off. I know Krav Maga Muay Thai Cambodian Bloodsport Savate and Sambo and Karate. They still pick on me but as soon as they lay their hands one is when I rise from the fire, a pheonix alive and inspired. Sorry was listening to ETF earlier.
RunnerRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #55
JamesSC
Banned

Name: James

I always here about how you should tell an adult, but kids listen better to each other. I think that if we could get enough kids to form something called the Bullying League, where people all over the world, stuck up for those who were getting bullied, it would be better.
JamesSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2014, 12:53 AM   #56
SixSmith

SixSmith's Forum Picture

Wink Re: Bullying

I think the parents or guardians should guide their kids as well because they are the ones who can really help shape the personality of an individual. To avoid being a bully, surround yourself with kind-hearted people, make use of your talents and don't waste time making fun of others, be mature enough, learn how to love so that you will be loved, remember the golden rule: Don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you! Peers are the ones who really influence us considering that we are teenagers that's why you really need to choose your friends wisely. To avoid being bullied, stand up for yourself, show them what you've got, prove to them that they're wrong, study well so that your dreams will come true. In the end, you are the WINNER and they are the LOSER. To all of you are reading this, just be kind to unkind people beacuse they need it most. Hope this helps
SixSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2014, 04:00 PM   #57
Croconaw
Water Type

Croconaw's Forum Picture

Thanks for this post. Bullying really has to stop.

Los Angeles Kings Fan Los Angeles Dodgers Fan
Proud Liberal Democrat Pro-Choice
Croconaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2014, 03:44 AM   #58
jaismith08

Name: jairez smith

Just ignore those kind of people and they will just stop.
jaismith08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2014, 12:02 PM   #59
kikia11500

Name: Megan

My sister and I moved to the UK from Ireland. People called my sister a slut because they all believed lies told about her. They attacked her and hurt her. They told her to kill herself. She did. My name is MEGAN PRINCE AND THIS IS PHEOBE'S STORY.
kikia11500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2014, 04:39 AM   #60
LunarScorpio
Banned

Name: Oz

I am not sure if I agree with tell an adult for every situation. Yes, I do if it is serious, but is think instantly approaching an adult with a less major situation can actually work out less well, for various reasons. I would hope that everybody in a school situation has at least one friend that they can get it off their chest to, and if that friend is high enough in the social hierarchy they can try and stop it internally.

Having said all that, if it is serious, and you are facing any harm, telling an adult is the right thing to do
LunarScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote