Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 18th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #21
MilitemDilectam
Banned

Name: Rex Cordium
Default Re: Bullying

Be around the right kind of people...you'll be stood up for one day or you'll stand up for yourself
MilitemDilectam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2011, 07:21 AM   #22
LifeisLife
Member++

LifeisLife's Forum Picture

Name: Pim

Quote:
Bullies are usually not model students. Very often they are not doing well in school and do not have good connections with their teachers.
This isn't true in my case. I do get bullied but my bullies look perfect in the eyes of the school and teachers and they somehow always have luck and make it look like it's my fault. All the teachers do is talk to them in a nice way during class for example and they never pay attention to me unless I "do something wrong". Most of them also have all A's on their report cards.
LifeisLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2011, 12:42 AM   #23
Unsolvedmind
Nice Poster

Unsolvedmind's Forum Picture

Name: Jeremy

I receive all kinds especially physical at my school, I get kicked EVERY SINGLE F****** day and can't stand it I either wanna kill my self or just beat the living F*** out of the person. Ever since the end of 7th grade he has been kicking me for no F***** reason. At least school is over! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Unsolvedmind and I approve my post!
I Am Bisexual
Be yourself and people will accept for who you are and you will always be loved
Unsolvedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #24
DoctorWho
Nice Poster

DoctorWho's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

I have kids who try to be bad and all but the reason why bullys act like this is because they have an older sibiling or someone older than them doing the same thing

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. ~ Dumbledore Goblet of fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I apologize if this is going to offend you, but if your friend burned their house down with a cigarette, they are an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I fear your friend's intelligence isn't the only one I'll have to question now.
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #25
Schizothemia

Schizothemia's Forum Picture

Name: Richard

Bullying is kind of a vicious cycle. A lot of it stems from the bully's own insecurities. In middle school, I was bullied a lot because I was smart. There were people who would always mess with me and while it hurt at the time I recognized that ultimately it was their own insecurity that led to their bullying and all of a sudden it didn't bother me.

The reason they feel like they need to be in control is because they ultimately aren't, and are scared of it.

The reason why I said bullying is a vicious cycle is because it typically goes: Individual is bullied by sibling/kid from neighborhood -> Go to school bully kid who they think they can control because they are tired of feeling controlled -> New kid being bullied starts to lash out and bully those around him, ad nauseuem until you get to the kids who just don't have it in them to bully others or who just can't take it out on anyone.

Instead of just punishment for bullying we also need to work on a restructuring of how the bully thinks. Teach him to be accepting of who he is, and stand up to those who bully him, including informing an adult. And adults need to learn to listen to any child coming to them in a time of need. Adults need to realize it's hard for a kid to ask for help, because more oft than not they are discouraged from doing so. Bullying isn't just as simple as the kid just wants control over another, that need of control has to come from somewhere.

Quote:
"I go to seek a Great Perhaps"-Franšois Rabelais

Feel free to PM me at any time if you want some advice, someone to listen or if you just want to chat.
Schizothemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2011, 04:35 AM   #26
WonderTastic
Banned

WonderTastic's Forum Picture

Name: just ask ;-)

i feel every ones pain on bulling i cant even walk down the hall with out some one looking at me or saying something.. my own sisters talk about me. my parents too .. they arent trying to be mean but when the get upset they call me stupid and stuff i hate going through that. i search for love and exceptence and I've recently found it. my girl friend and too other friends i have. lol Ive only told my two friends that im bi curious cause every one would keep bothering about it if i told them... my cosin is a homophobic so, for this whole summer i had to sit here and pretend i agree with his remarks.. i could never tell him or he'll hate me same with my dad.. sorry i poured out on you guys lol just letting you see life threw my eyes
WonderTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2011, 07:22 AM   #27
FcknMarc
Junior Member+

FcknMarc's Forum Picture

Name: Marc

Theres not ALOT of physical up in your face bullying in my school because nobody really has the balls to say anything, but there is ALOT of that bitchy rumor starting and cyberbullying that goes on. Personally I could care less about being talked about, haters come and go.
But if I were ever physically bullied that's totally different.

FcknMarc Approves of this Message (:

Last edited by FcknMarc; July 23rd, 2011 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Messed up
FcknMarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 10:08 PM   #28
MissyBonBon

MissyBonBon's Forum Picture

I was bullied server of times when i was a teenager. I told my mom about it and she went to the school and told the principal. But the principal denied the allegation that its happening in the school (so typical). I was transferred to another school but the same situation happened. I don't know why them guys keeps pickin` on me. Then I heard about
youth camp for teens then my mom enrolled me and after the camp I build self confidence. Then no one bullied me ever again. Coz sometimes the bullies pick on people who cant stand up and fight back.

Its all about confidence to stand up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengedsevenfold View Post
I have kids who try to be bad and all but the reason why bullys act like this is because they have an older sibiling or someone older than them doing the same thing

yupz! thats usually the case.

Last edited by Living For Love; August 2nd, 2015 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Merging. ~Tiago
MissyBonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2011, 08:48 PM   #29
lniehus55

lniehus55's Forum Picture

Name: Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsolvedmind View Post
I receive all kinds especially physical at my school, I get kicked EVERY SINGLE F****** day and can't stand it I either wanna kill my self or just beat the living F*** out of the person. Ever since the end of 7th grade he has been kicking me for no F***** reason. At least school is over! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey man dont do anything to harm ur self. the ppl arent worth harming ur self over. msg me sometime or email me at Email Removed. ~StoppingTime

Last edited by StoppingTime; September 16th, 2012 at 02:40 PM.
lniehus55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2011, 12:09 AM   #30
Antagonist
Member++

Antagonist's Forum Picture

Name: Noah
Angry Re: Bullying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchfulness View Post
People let themselves be bullied.
It is not the bully's fault.
Oh really? Ha. I have scars to prove that I didnt let anybody bully me. I fought back. Do some bully research so you kniw how bully victims deal with it.
Antagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2011, 12:27 AM   #31
Vegito

I am sorry, but it is nearly always the bullies fault. Im not saying that some bullies have problems of their own, but they need to find a different output. Bullies pick on the weak (no offence) and the weak typicaly cannot defend themselves. It is in rare cases that they can, and I applaud the few that do.
Vegito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2012, 07:43 PM   #32
xChrisVx
Member++

xChrisVx's Forum Picture

Name: Chris

What it means to be a victim

I'll tell you what it means to be a victim!!!!!

I sat down on a bench in school and then this boy started shoving me to get off "his" seat. He was the one who got up from it. Anyways, I refuse to move so the great big lump decided to take a run up to get me off it. I move at the last second and the arse bundles himself over the bench. Being the attention seeking git that he is, got up and pushed me as hard as he could. Result, I fell over and bashed my head off the corner of the bench. Accident and Emergency for 5 hours getting my head glued back together.

That's bullying!!!!!!!!.

(Rant over)

"Why is Law difficult!!!"
xChrisVx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #33
maskkane20

Got to tell all of you, Word do hurt... But we have to remember one thing when we are being bullied, they are insecure with something about themselves. I may self have been through bullying, and gotten upset over it but now I understand, They are just trying to find something to fulfill their insecurities.

Nothing is wrong with you. You are you, one of a kind. Don't let ANYONE change you! You are here to live your life and make your self happy, not others.. DO NOT worry about what other people think.
maskkane20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #34
Carly011
Member++

Carly011's Forum Picture

Name: Carly

Good job, i was bullied from 6th grade till 11th grade. It was a big part that led to my depression and anxiety(especially social anxiety)
Carly011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:38 AM   #35
XxAssasiNxX
Member+

XxAssasiNxX's Forum Picture

Name: Dylan

I got prety much all the types of bullying. when theybsay dlnt take the matters in ur own hands is stupid. when my mum found out and tried to fix nothing happend. All these teachers were tellin him off but he didint listen. last year i beat some sense in to him. i nearly broke this guys neck. my freind stoped me. he dosent even wanna look at me anymore. that proves that taking the matters into ur own hands is the only soulition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xChrisVx View Post
What it means to be a victim

I'll tell you what it means to be a victim!!!!!

I sat down on a bench in school and then this boy started shoving me to get off "his" seat. He was the one who got up from it. Anyways, I refuse to move so the great big lump decided to take a run up to get me off it. I move at the last second and the arse bundles himself over the bench. Being the attention seeking git that he is, got up and pushed me as hard as he could. Result, I fell over and bashed my head off the corner of the bench. Accident and Emergency for 5 hours getting my head glued back together.

That's bullying!!!!!!!!.

(Rant over)
See how much society and how much kids like these are fucked up. i hate to admit it but humans are kind of stupid in these sort of things. maybe things like districs need to happen. they just have to really REALLYthreaten these kids if they bully. maybe im being dramatic but the punishiment is death. acully every crime in the world should be a punnishment lf DEATH

Merged. -StoppingTime

Last edited by StoppingTime; December 18th, 2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Merged
XxAssasiNxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2012, 01:35 PM   #36
PinkyPie
Banned

Name: Pinky

wow good job
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #37
Troy35216
Awesome Poster

Troy35216's Forum Picture

Name: Troy

at my school telling a teacher doesn't help at all. it only makes it worse
Troy35216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #38
adogboy

adogboy's Forum Picture

Name: David

We had a bully at school - he only tried it once and I had just lost my Mum and Dad in a car accident and I was full of grief, so I hit the guy and broke his nose. He never tried it on again - I let them no I cud use Chinese Marshall Arts.

never back down cus they think your weak if you do ,.let them no you can handle yourself.

Please don't post consecutively. -StoppingTime.

No Troy, you gotta nip it in the bud yorself b4 it gets outta hand. Punks will always be punks unless you lay down the law b4 they take over - n watch out for knives and guns cos guys like that ar low lifes. try an get some help with self-defense at school from your Gym teach cos the only thing low life's understand is some1 stronger than themselves - or more clever. Be kool! David

Last edited by StoppingTime; December 18th, 2012 at 05:34 PM.
adogboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #39
WoShiDavid95

Name: David

Verbal bullying can be shrugged off... although it can escalate really quickly if it's too severe. Physical bullying on the other hand must never be condoned and people subjected to it should:

1) Report it to authority figures ASAP regardless of what the bully threatens to do. Keeping quiet gives him/her exactly what s/he wants and will only perpetuate the bullying.

2) The harder but more effective option is to take up some form of martial arts as self-defense to fend for themselves should the need arise.

All in all, bullies are cowards and having a so-called troubled past is no excuse to engage in such despicable wrongdoings.
WoShiDavid95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #40
Mirage
Retired GMod

Mirage's Forum Picture

Name: Macks

As one poster said above, no matter how small the incident is it should be reported to an adult so it can be dealt with.

Stop, that tickles!
Former Global Moderator
Bagels are actually fruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus
8:12 PM [Magus] Latah is a great singer.
8:12 PM [Magus] The real singer.
Mirage is offline   Reply With Quote