Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2014, 10:55 PM   #1
Pulp501
Nice Poster

Name: Brennon
Default Have you ever been sexually abused?

Just wondering if anyone out there has been molested. On here, you can't go into detail, but if you did just say how old you were who did it, do you think about it?

PM sometime, I love to talk

RIP Mama <3
Old January 14th, 2014, 11:22 PM   #2
LouBerry
Awesome Poster

LouBerry's Forum Picture

Name: Elizabeth.
Default Re: Have you ever been sexually abused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulp501 View Post
Just wondering if anyone out there has been molested. On here, you can't go into detail, but if you did just say how old you were who did it, do you think about it?
I'd rather not say anything about it, other than I think about it every day. Every single day.
Old January 15th, 2014, 04:25 AM   #3
AlexOnToast
Banned

AlexOnToast's Forum Picture

12, a "friend", sometimes.
Old January 15th, 2014, 04:47 AM   #4
Abyssal Echo
Lone Wolf

Abyssal Echo's Forum Picture

5 1/2 by a neighbor, sometimes

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience - Mark Twain
Old January 15th, 2014, 05:17 AM   #5
CostumerServiceGuy

CostumerServiceGuy's Forum Picture

Name: Shivam

No, but my mom was 'nearly' raped.
Old January 15th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #6
Pulp501
Nice Poster

Name: Brennon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBerry View Post
I'd rather not say anything about it, other than I think about it every day. Every single day.
I feel you man, I think about it often......without telling you what happened my last name triggers the memory so yeah I'm constantly reminded.

PM sometime, I love to talk

RIP Mama <3
Old January 15th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #7
Etcetera
Member++

Etcetera's Forum Picture

Name: Destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBerry View Post
This.

Some people are just trying to figure out how to kill
the demons inside their heads without killing themselves.

You Are Worth It <3
Old January 16th, 2014, 05:49 AM   #8
connorftw
Banned

Name: Connor

i was 8. im just going to say a bad person. i think about it everyday. no matter how hard i try i cant forget. i still have nightmares about it sometimes

Last edited by connorftw; January 19th, 2014 at 10:08 AM.
Old January 16th, 2014, 07:46 AM   #9
sixguy6
Nice Poster

sixguy6's Forum Picture

Name: saul

12, I forgot her name, and yeah but it doesn't bother me

Just PM ME. Quote me as well
Old January 17th, 2014, 09:10 PM   #10
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

I think about it a lot even though it was very insignificant. Especially sense other rpeople have went through much much much worse. I don't deserve to feel anything about my megar issue. But I still think of it despite reminding my self I'm selfish for remembering it and being bothered by it.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Old January 19th, 2014, 09:56 AM   #11
elmoc
Member+

I was 12 & the predator was the mother of some kids that I babysat. I think whenever penetration is involved, the victim, male or female, has suffered a truly devastating experience.
Old January 21st, 2014, 02:57 AM   #12
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoc View Post
I was 12 & the predator was the mother of some kids that I babysat. I think whenever penetration is involved, the victim, male or female, has suffered a truly devastating experience.
No offence but that's kind of implying simple molestation is not as bad and there for should be treated as such when in fact some people are more disturbed by molestation or other abusethan others are of aactually penetrating rape.
I have a friend who was raped, and really it doesn't bother her. I know her well enough that I can say its the truth. Its just not a big deal to her and she claims the emotional abuse by her dad was much worse on her than the rape (buy a guy from college).

Then there are other people who are molested and it destroys their lives. Its got more yo do with the persona feelings about it than the event it self.

For instance you could call me fat all you want and wouldn't give a shit. But another girl might become bulimic over it. Its just personal tolerance.

Once again I'm not saying you ment it that way. Just pointing it out.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:29 AM   #13
uniquesnowflake
Unactivated Member

Name: Marina

I was 13 when it happened. They were friends of my best friend. After that they also stalked me and threatened me. It changed me, I'm not the same person.
Some days are better, some days are nightmare. I can't forget, and never will. I'll have to live with that to the rest of my life.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 12:11 PM   #14
JollyToes
Banned

Name: James

Not that I can remember but sometimes I wonder if I was when I was very young due to some thoughts I have
Old January 22nd, 2014, 12:49 PM   #15
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

I was 5 or 6, it was an older cousin. I think about it a lot and wonder if it has anything to do with my sexuality or sexual issues.

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:59 PM   #16
Feraligatr
Water Type

Feraligatr's Forum Picture

I was about a 7 months ago
Old January 24th, 2014, 05:44 AM   #17
ECSTASY
Member++

ECSTASY's Forum Picture

Name: Sina

i was 11,an old man when i was at pool tried to . it was really close but i just escaped by understanding him indirectly that my parents are here lol
Old January 24th, 2014, 05:46 AM   #18
hoboliz
Banned

Name: Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoc View Post
It's not how the violation occurs that is significant. It's the complete loss of autonomy. You are, at the very least, supposed to be secure in your own body, and whether you're penetrated or not, someone takes away that security. It destroys your sense of trust in others.
Old January 26th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #19
elmoc
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoboliz View Post
It's not how the violation occurs that is significant. It's the complete loss of autonomy. You are, at the very least, supposed to be secure in your own body, and whether you're penetrated or not, someone takes away that security. It destroys your sense of trust in others.
I respect your comments, but disagree. For me, at least, I did not feel a loss of autonomy when she woke me up with my penis in her mouth. At that point, I thought I was the luckiest 12 year old in the world. I felt much more than a loss of autonomy when I was penetrated painfully anally. At that point, I felt completely violated. Having participated in peer group counseling with both males and females that were sexually abused, everyone I have spoken with felt that they were in control of the situation until "NO" was ignored and penetration occurred. Pain changes the dynamics of the relationship immediately.

There are many scholarly studies that support the increased feelings of victimization after penetration in any body cavity- oral, rectal, or vaginal.

I agree 100% with your statement about abuse destroying trust. It is very difficult for me to trust any adult, but especially any female that looks like her, or has similar mannerisms.

BTW, I sincerely do appreciate your comments- and always welcome a vigorous debate,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiya View Post
No offence but that's kind of implying simple molestation is not as bad and there for should be treated as such when in fact some people are more disturbed by molestation or other abusethan others are of aactually penetrating rape.
I have a friend who was raped, and really it doesn't bother her. I know her well enough that I can say its the truth. Its just not a big deal to her and she claims the emotional abuse by her dad was much worse on her than the rape (buy a guy from college). Thanks for commenting on my statement. I appreciate your viewpoint.
Then there are other people who are molested and it destroys their lives. Its got more yo do with the persona feelings about it than the event it self.

For instance you could call me fat all you want and wouldn't give a shit. But another girl might become bulimic over it. Its just personal tolerance.

Once again I'm not saying you ment it that way. Just pointing it out.

Thanks for commenting on my statement. I appreciate your viewpoint.

Again, I respectfully disagree. Molestation is certainly a traumatic experience, but I admit that I enjoyed the feelings she provided me, even at age 12. This process occurred over 4 months. She eventually did penetrate me rectally, but I will not be specific. The penetration took things to a completely different level of trauma. Many scholarly studies support that statement in both male & female child victims.

As for your friend that was raped & has no problems, I suspect she may be using denial as a coping mechanism. It is much easier to act like it didn't bother you, than to face reality: Your body was penetrated against your will; your ability to trust trust will never be the same. On the other hand, you know her personally, & I am generalizing, based on group therapy sessions with other child/teen victims, and published psychological studies.

I agree with you completely: Different people react differently to various types of inappropriate sexual manipulation. You are right- some people will be devastated by fondling. In my experience, as well as my weekly participation in a therapy group of sexually abused teens, penetration (oral, rectal, or vaginal) multiplies the trauma exponentially.

It isn.t something that can be easily explained, but when the adult takes the molestation from fondling to penetration, the victim feels a complete loss of control of our own bodies.

Some days you're the bug;
some days you're the windshield.

Last edited by Living For Love; March 13th, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old January 29th, 2014, 12:36 AM   #20
LifeOfLove
Banned

Name: Anna

It happened when I was 16, almost two years ago. It was my father. Not a single second has passed since when I didn't think about it.

Last edited by LifeOfLove; April 20th, 2014 at 12:14 AM.
Closed Thread