Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 24th, 2005, 04:49 AM   #1
BANG!

Default I cant take it

People tease me, I get pushed around, everything.

I am 4'2 275 pounds and I am reaal fat. I am also in band, which auto makes me a nerd. Kid tease me all the time and so does my brothers and sisters.

Look what these kids made in animation class today

Help!
BANG! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2005, 10:19 PM   #2
AK Ice Genshu

Hmm, not an image.

Ah when will people learn. OBESITY IS NOT A DISEASE OR DISORDER! ><;; If the food supply ran out, the FAT PEOPLE WOULD LIVE LONGEST.

Some people are too thick-headed to know this.

Don't worry about it.
AK Ice Genshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2005, 10:26 PM   #3
Anonymous
Unregistered

lol, i got teased cuz i dint have anything to talk botu with kids cuz i dint know what was "in" and what was "cool", i just was a hella lot smarter than people, and they dint liek hangin round me.
Old April 11th, 2005, 03:30 PM   #4
alwayshere116

Default hello hello

i kno im not in ur situation so im not gonna say things will get better becuz ppl are too ignorant to realize that what they do hurts ppl. if i were in ur position i wud try to get some help, as long as ur healthy then u have nothing to worry about. i mean who cares if ur a size 2or a size 11. well i dont. and if u ever need a friend u can contact me. but forget those faggity foxes lol. i think if u have friends, family, and good health who cares what those ppl think. ttyl

life can be the most confusing thing ever, yet its also one of the best things. just because you may struggle doesn\'t mean its not worth living
im always here, even when you think im not
you will understand love once you find it.

my life seems to go wrong all the time, but then there are the good times that it gives me. and for that i am thankful
\"thats hot\"
alwayshere116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #5
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

Hey there bang How you doing today?
Im really sorry to hear that some people are being so horrible to you.

First of all, i dont really know what you can do about bros/sis. I have 2 sisters and the only thing i can think of is for you to give as good as you get. I mean, at least that way they know what you're going through when they are just as nasty to you.

As for the other kids, you just have to try and ignore them. Laugh at them, they are just idiots. Dont waste your time worrying about people who can only find an ego boost from putting others down. It may also help to talk to other people about these other kids. The chances are, you're not the only one they are teasing.

Next, as for being in a band, that totally does not make you a nerd so please dont think it does. Musicians are totally cool, it shows you have a talent and dont forget that.

Finally, as long as you are healthy and happy that all that matters. If you're want to get a bit fitter just try eating less chocolate/sweets etc and have some fruit or raw veg instead. You could also try playing a sport or hobby. You could even think about taking up a new hobby. That way you could make new friends as well as getting fit.
It sounds as if your confidence has taken a bit of a blow so you just have to try and surround yourself with positivity and shut out the bad stuff. Talk to your friends/bandmates etc about what you're going through. Do your parents know, i mean, they were once youre age so they're bound to have an idea of how you're feeling. You are definately not alone.
But dont forget, we are always here for you at vt if you ever want to talk . Goodluck with everything, i hope you feel better about yourself soon.

sorry for the essay lol .
xxx
ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2005, 11:50 PM   #7
Anonymous
Unregistered

society is rediculous these days, you gonna proly have to cope with it, and try n lose some wight, im not trying to be mean or snything, but society will shunn you your whole life for obesity if you dont try n lose weight, i think its sad how societyis decaying into a mess of grunbling, rude, inconsiderate people who just look at appearances and not personality.