Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 7th, 2010, 07:24 PM   #1
aloginnp

Name: Alicia
Default I'm alone all the time.

I have no one to talk to, literally, except for one girl friend I have from the internet, and an iffy ex boyfriend. I don't have anyone close to be there for me. I'm about to commit suicide from even feeling this way. It's way to much to deal with anymore. I'm literally crying out for help, at least someone to say something, anything. Because I can take care of myself, but the thing is.. I've been alone for almost three years now. It started because I drove people away when I was sick, since I didn't want them to be around me in that state.

And, now I've been alone for so long I can't take it anymore. I just need to know someone cares, and I'll be okay. I am a strong person and I'll get through this with support, but I'm also a very social person, and it kills me knowing I have no one to talk to. I haven't been able to stop crying today. For the most part.
aloginnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #2
Quick_Sylver
I Am Who Was

Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture

Name: Niko/Sylver
Default Re: I'm alone all the time.

Hang in there, hun. There's always a silver lining to the storm.

Thank you Siobhan <3
Connor: We're not mean, you're just Canadian.
~Kyle Was Here, and Was Awesome~
Quick_Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2010, 07:38 PM   #3
scuba steve
Lone Wonderer

scuba steve's Forum Picture

Name: Calum (steve's just a fall guy)

tbh honest your just gonna have to put yourself out there a little bit; i'm sure you can't be completly blanked out by the likes of your classmates at school. if your that positive that you can't get closer to individuals there then why not try the likes of youth centres or social clubs like that just to get the chance of meeting new people. if it's about the close topics your worried about what about relatives: brothers, cousins etc? and there's no point wallowing in self pity for that length of time to even be considering suicide; so there's not really much to say except wise up a bit about that and pull yourself together.

Now to find a midget with some Gin and we'll be in business...

When i say pop you say quiz... POP... QUIZ. POP...QUIZ........ yaaaaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledteen22 View Post
I've tried to have sex but vagina feels nothing like fans
scuba steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2010, 03:37 PM   #4
CharcoalHeadphone

CharcoalHeadphone's Forum Picture

I feel very similar. I have no close friends. My family treats me unfairly. I spend every night at home. People have made fun of me my entire life. Both (thats right, only two) of my relationships were short lived and left me feeling like a loser, or a pervert. I have no one in my life I can talk to. I cry sometimes. my life is empty. For example, here I am sitting by myself in front of the computer while others are off with their friends having fun. I try and make plans with others, and I keep getting blown off every time. When in public, I feel like i am wearing a mask, playing a part. I can never sit back and be content, there is always some worry or regret nagging at me. I feel like I have to work out and eat healthy so much because hey, that guy may be weird and not good at anything, but at least hes moderatly good looking.One of the only things keeping me sane is the thought that i will have a fresh start in a few months to make friends at college.
sorry to vent all over you, but i thought you should know, your not the only one. there are many of us who feel the same way, so in a way we are not alone. you should check out one of the urbandictionary.com entries for "alone": its really quite beautiful.
CharcoalHeadphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:48 PM   #5
2D
Banned

Shit is not going to fix itself girl.

You have to do something, put yourself out there, go places where you can meet people. Nobody is going to find you if you're depressed about being alone because you're hiding. You got yourself into this situation and you're going to have to get yourself out.

Cheers
2D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2010, 07:28 PM   #6
Mental

Mental's Forum Picture

Name: Michael

Basically, what Motormouth is saying...
I know how you feel, really I do, because I've been in a similar situation, but it's definitely not one that just fixes itself magically.

Easier said than done.. but you need to approach people too rather than expecting them to approach you. Not neccesarily at school, but anywhere. Best way to do this is joining a club or group of interest, as cliche as it sounds, because you'll know you'll have something in common. Like if you're into the goth scene, you could perhaps go to where the goths in your city hang out and introduce yourself, providing they're not a close friend clique. But it's easier with sports clubs and stuff.

Think of how you got friends before... I'm sure they did not all flock to you like birds. I'm sure you did a bit of introducing yourself.

Mental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2010, 07:37 PM   #7
thrust of trust
Banned

Name: jay

yea that feeling sucks but it will get better. meet people like everyone says. and you should look forward to meeting people with excitement and they might return the feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharcoalHeadphone View Post
I feel very similar. I have no close friends. My family treats me unfairly. I spend every night at home. People have made fun of me my entire life. Both (thats right, only two) of my relationships were short lived and left me feeling like a loser, or a pervert. I have no one in my life I can talk to. I cry sometimes. my life is empty. For example, here I am sitting by myself in front of the computer while others are off with their friends having fun. I try and make plans with others, and I keep getting blown off every time. When in public, I feel like i am wearing a mask, playing a part. I can never sit back and be content, there is always some worry or regret nagging at me. I feel like I have to work out and eat healthy so much because hey, that guy may be weird and not good at anything, but at least hes moderatly good looking.One of the only things keeping me sane is the thought that i will have a fresh start in a few months to make friends at college.
sorry to vent all over you, but i thought you should know, your not the only one. there are many of us who feel the same way, so in a way we are not alone. you should check out one of the urbandictionary.com entries for "alone": its really quite beautiful.
yea that happened to me alot but now i just hang out with people at school only and we have good times there. really it doesnt get to me much anymore. it wont bother you forever.

Posts merged. Please use the 'edit' function if you wish to add more to a post.

~ .Tuxedo Mask.

Last edited by BuryYourFlame; January 28th, 2010 at 05:35 AM.
thrust of trust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:02 PM   #8
CuriousDestruction
Great Poster

CuriousDestruction's Forum Picture

Name: michael

you sound like a very strong-willed person that has an opportunity to live life. life can go to shit sometimes. it happens to everyone. the only difference is how you deal with the problem. you say you are a social person, be glad of that. a lot of people, me included, are total introverts that can't make friends if their life depended on it. we hear your cries for help and we are certainly here for you. now you have to return the favor, and do this for yourself. go out, find some friends you love, and we'll be here to support you.
CuriousDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:14 AM   #9
griffince
Junior Member+

griffince's Forum Picture

hang in there u can get through i did the best thing to do is think bout the stuff u have accomplished not what uve failed and help from pro's it helps alot

pm me if you need help
griffince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2010, 03:09 AM   #10
lesher

lesher's Forum Picture

Name: David

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloginnp View Post
I have no one to talk to, literally, except for one girl friend I have from the internet, and an iffy ex boyfriend. I don't have anyone close to be there for me. I'm about to commit suicide from even feeling this way. It's way to much to deal with anymore. I'm literally crying out for help, at least someone to say something, anything. Because I can take care of myself, but the thing is.. I've been alone for almost three years now. It started because I drove people away when I was sick, since I didn't want them to be around me in that state.

And, now I've been alone for so long I can't take it anymore. I just need to know someone cares, and I'll be okay. I am a strong person and I'll get through this with support, but I'm also a very social person, and it kills me knowing I have no one to talk to. I haven't been able to stop crying today. For the most part.
Well, I feel the same actually (also regret about being born in this world, seriously). Somehow, I managed to not care about having friends to talk to, and often prefer to be alone... And eventually friends started to regard me as "cold person" and stayed away from me (but some of them still came to me to ask question about lessons at college, but that's it, they don't ask anything else)

Anyway, even though it sucks to be alone, there are quite a lot of things you can do alone, because it's less embarrassing! And lots of peace and quiet.

But, if you really2 need some friends to talk, you can PM people here, such as me (if you want)

DVD-Lesher is who I am, my nickname, myself
lesher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:16 AM   #11
SecretBrotherNeal

Name: Neal

Remember "it's always darkest just before the dawn".
SecretBrotherNeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 10:06 PM   #12
DayBreakArt
Banned

Name: Steph

You have to fix this yourself hun. Nobody here can help you other then tell you to talk to people. If you're social you shouldn't have much problems with talking to new people, making new friends.

Best of luck (:
DayBreakArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 10:21 PM   #13
Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloginnp View Post
I have no one to talk to, literally, except for one girl friend I have from the internet, and an iffy ex boyfriend.
Talk to us, to me. I know I don't know you and I'm just another internet kiddo, but what's to lose? I would love to talk.
Anyway, (I know you've heard this before.) if you like being social, try talking to new people. Or people who you haven't met or would like too. A couple of friends could lead to an "extended network"=more people to talk to. And even more friends.
I suck at advice, lolol.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:50 PM   #14
HMCK1401
Banned

Name: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousDestruction View Post
you sound like a very strong-willed person that has an opportunity to live life. life can go to shit sometimes. it happens to everyone. the only difference is how you deal with the problem. you say you are a social person, be glad of that. a lot of people, me included, are total introverts that can't make friends if their life depended on it. we hear your cries for help and we are certainly here for you. now you have to return the favor, and do this for yourself. go out, find some friends you love, and we'll be here to support you.
I'm definitely an introvert. I have to make a conscious decision to throw myself out into the ring of people I do not know. It's a tough thing to do, but it can definitely be done )
HMCK1401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:31 PM   #15
songboy
Member+

songboy's Forum Picture

hang in there don't do it

"Baby your a firework, come on show them what your worth make them go Oh Oh Oh as you shoot across the skyyyyyyy "
-Katy Perry

Think about it this way, if you compare yourself to someone your comparing yourself to another unique individual. They say every snow flake is different so why compare? Read this and follow it and you'll be free from pressers of daily life so do a little dance
songboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:58 PM   #16
TakeMyHand
Junior Member+

TakeMyHand's Forum Picture

I know what you mean, I've been almost completely friendless and introvert ever since the 4th grade but only over the past year has the pain of being alone really caught up with me and it sucks. I think about suicide all the time but what always stops me is to think about all the people out there who may need help and one day I may be able to do something to improve the world if I don't throw my life away. I tend to look at things collectively now, as in, what would be best for the whole world in general, and me being dead surely wouldn't help in any way. Might help if you look at it in some way similar, or at least find something to care about.

Feel free to talk to me, if you really are thinking about suicide, please don't think twice about talking to someone. I need someone to talk to anyway so you'd really be doing me a favor.
TakeMyHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2010, 04:51 PM   #17
NamelessRomantic

Name: Carnation

See this,chica?16 posts.16 people care.I myself was and still am an outsider.I know your pain.I see your misery.Still,it doesn`t have to be like this.Just try talking to someone.Your family.A friend...you can`t be completely alone for the three years.Even someone from this forum.

Let me be your teddybear.
NamelessRomantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #18
Talchan

From Urbandictionary

1. alone

What you're not. Although it may seem like there is nobody there who cares about you, who is like you, or can be a friend to you, there is someone miles and miles away who would like to be there with you if they knew you were calling.
This is a message to all of the lonely and depressed people out there on their computers, reading definitions of words they're feeling in hopes to find some comfort, if only for a short while. Regardless of whether you're reading this in five weeks or in five years, and regardless of whether I'm still browsing this site regularly or dead in a car crash, just know that tonight, I was feeling very lonely, crying out for you.

You're not alone. I'm not alone. We're not alone.

i cried to this shit
Talchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2010, 01:34 AM   #19
Chris95
Awesome Poster

I feel your pain as well. I have a mental condition called Body Dysmorphic Disorder, which makes me feel like I'm so ugly and worthless that I don't deserve to live. It may sound like a vanity thing, that "Oh, I feel so ugly, boo fucking hoo", but it's much, much more than that. It is so debilitating and is leaving me in a similar predicament as you. I have zero friends in my life at all, and my family isn't the most comforting bunch of people.

I lock myself in my room all day because I'm afraid of people seeing how ugly I am, and I have next to no real human interaction in real life. Because of this, I resorted to going on forums and stuff, and I've found friends there. The only reason I can hold up these friendships is because they can't see how ugly I am, they can't see my face, I can hide that from them. At first, I just talked to these people, but we grew so close to each other that I don't think I could make a friend in real life like this, even without my condition. That's the only social time I have, talking to my friends on MSN. It may not be the same as face-to-face conversation, but it works. An idea for you would be to join a forum, of something that you like. Video games, music, anything, that's how I met my friends. Talking on there is a perfect ice breaker, since you have nothing to lose, and you can meet much more people than you could meet by talking to people at school. Although if you want human interaction, try joining a club of an interest you have, similar to that above, you can try and make friends there.

Now onto your suicidal thoughts. Again, because of my disorder, I have them daily, and I've come close to cutting myself. But if even someone as worthless and unstable as me can find something, ANYTHING to live for, I think you can to. For me, and don't laugh if this sounds stupid, it's listening to Bon Jovi. Their music gets me out of my deepest rut, so much that I think it's them that's keeping me from being a depressed zombie who sits in silence all day. If you have a favorite band, a family member you love, or anything at all you have a passion for, make that your reason to go on.

Best of luck to you, and I hope you find people to talk to. And sorry if I kinda rambled on about myself earlier, I find it easier to give advice through my own examples.
Chris95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2010, 02:37 AM   #20
Hollywood
Still Here

Hollywood's Forum Picture

Name: Tyler

well, i can't really offer you any different advice than everyone else, they beat me to it

but u can talk to me, and there's plenty of people on here who would be more than happy to talk with you, and help you if you need it

best of luck

val
I am Elysium, Lord and Master's special snowflake bitch
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote