Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 29th, 2009, 12:18 AM   #1
mjojo

Default Jerkin Off At School But Not Cumming For Good Reason

Sometimes I jack off in the bathroom at school or in other public bathrooms like in stores or changing rooms and stuff. I only do it because I don't have a chance to be alone enough at home to feel like I can safely get away with doing it. In the public bathrooms or in the school bathroom I will jack off in a stall. I never go far enough to make myself cum though. That just doesn't feel right to cum in a place like that. I usually reach orgasm and will keep touching myself just enough to stay at orgasm but not enough to cross the line and make myself cum. I will stay in the stall at orgasm for ten minutes or so. Whatever amount of time I can get away with. Then I will go back to class or whatever without cumming. Does anyone else here do this? I know people here always say "don't do it in school or public bathrooms" but like I said I only stay at orgasm and don't actually cum. The thought of cumming and then someone else using the stall after me and seeing it or touching it and maybe realizing it was me since I was just in there is why I won't cum in a place like that.
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:22 AM   #2
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

Rutherford The Brave's Forum Picture

Name: Gregory
Default Re: Jerkin Off At School But Not Cumming For Good Reason

Doesn't matter, School is an public place and you are doing some of a private nature. It doesn't matter if you ejaculate or not, you are masturbating in school. Have some decency and do it on your own time. If you find it hard to do it then, then make some time for yourself. However do not do it at school. You go there to learn, not to escape your home and to please yourself. School is not your mastebatorium.

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:26 AM   #3
Raptor22
Nice Poster

Raptor22's Forum Picture

Name: C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean Challenger View Post
School is not your mastebatorium.
Agreed. Awesome new word by the way too.
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:31 AM   #4
Shineforlife

I've never tried it before, but I've heard people talk about jacking off in public places whether it's in public bathrooms or anywhere 'risky'. They say it's fun to do it. I dunno about you, you should let it go next time.
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:54 AM   #5
mjojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shineforlife View Post
I've never tried it before, but I've heard people talk about jacking off in public places whether it's in public bathrooms or anywhere 'risky'. They say it's fun to do it. I dunno about you, you should let it go next time.
I don't do it for the excitement of it being risky. I only do it because it's the easiest place to do it without trying to hide at home to do it. I don't really feel comfortable to "let go" in a public stall like that. I would feel like I would be cumming in a "risky" place and that I would risk getting caught somehow. Jacking off in a stall is fine because I can stop whenever I need to. But cumming is a whole different thing. I feel totally out of control for a good minute or so during and just after ejaculation and I wouldn't want to have that feeling in a stall. It would feel bad in a not being safe way even though I would be feeling the pleasure from cumming. Like if someone came in somehow and could see me or something I wouldn't be able to just stop and leave if i was in the process of cumming. I would have to finish cumming and would have to wait to lose my erection to clean so that I wouldn't soak my pants. I continue to cum in small drips off and on for at least a few minutes after I start to cum. I would have to wait for this to stop.

Last edited by mjojo; December 29th, 2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old December 29th, 2009, 02:33 AM   #6
wofg

Name: Jake

i got caught jerking off with a friend in the showers at 24 hour fitness
the manager came in to take a shower and saw us...
"what the fuck.... what are you guys doing???"
he kicked us out while we still had boners... all the guys were staring at our cocks
hahahaha... funny but very sad...
Old December 29th, 2009, 03:41 AM   #7
JustNcross
Junior Member+

JustNcross's Forum Picture

Name: Noah

ive done it around people when i was taking a huge ass exam, pretty damn exciting.

just rubbed my penis through my pants lol..

I AM STRAIGHT, NOT BI, OR GAY
Old December 29th, 2009, 04:26 AM   #8
ROFLCOPTER
Junior Member+

Name: Luke

just say your going for a walk or something and just go in a bush/place where no one gos and do it there
Old December 29th, 2009, 10:25 AM   #9
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

Rutherford The Brave's Forum Picture

Name: Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLCOPTER View Post
just say your going for a walk or something and just go in a bush/place where no one gos and do it there
Just say that you are going to wait until you GET HOME, emphasis on the getting home part.

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.
Old December 29th, 2009, 10:30 AM   #10
TheKingDavis
Banned

Name: Dustin

Seriously, do it at home

every now and then i drive to a park and do it in my car, just for the thrill, but im covered in my car, and i only do it if theres less than 3 people there. (only reason I sometimes go to park is b/c theres a 6 y/o in the house, and i dont want him accidently walking in on me and seeing what masturbation is)

When your home, j/o in your bathroom, act like you have to use the bathroom, or turn on the shower water and j/o while the water is running, do it late at nioght, there are plenty of times to j/o
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:08 AM   #11
BlackBetty
Awesome Poster

BlackBetty's Forum Picture

Name: Ask Me :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjojo View Post
Sometimes I jack off in the bathroom at school or in other public bathrooms like in stores or changing rooms and stuff. I only do it because I don't have a chance to be alone enough at home to feel like I can safely get away with doing it. In the public bathrooms or in the school bathroom I will jack off in a stall. I never go far enough to make myself cum though. That just doesn't feel right to cum in a place like that. I usually reach orgasm and will keep touching myself just enough to stay at orgasm but not enough to cross the line and make myself cum. I will stay in the stall at orgasm for ten minutes or so. Whatever amount of time I can get away with. Then I will go back to class or whatever without cumming. Does anyone else here do this? I know people here always say "don't do it in school or public bathrooms" but like I said I only stay at orgasm and don't actually cum. The thought of cumming and then someone else using the stall after me and seeing it or touching it and maybe realizing it was me since I was just in there is why I won't cum in a place like that.

You may not be cuming, but you are STILL MASTURBATING! A boy in the 8th grade last year that was on my Team was jacking off in Language Arts and he got caught. He got into really big trouble. I wouldn't advice to do it there.

~John~
"Better to beg than to steal, but better to work than to beg"-Grandma Topper