Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

Old December 27th, 2009, 02:10 AM   #1
mjojo

Default Jack Off During Ejaculation Or Not?

Do you think it’s better to keep jerking off while you’re cumming or stop and do nothing while you’re cumming?

I wonder this because I notice that if I continue to jerk off while I’m cumming the pressure of me holding my dick with my hand and jerking off seems to sort of restrain the ejaculation and sort of hold it back from being as powerful as it is when I don’t touch myself during it. Like it kind of interrupts it from happening freely. If I keep jerking off while I’m cumming it causes a feeling of restraint of holding on with my hand and taking away some of the force of it when my dick is thrusting on it’s own. So I sort of feel like I naturally should let it move on it’s own while I’m cumming and should not touch it right then.

I might lose some stimulation time by not continuing to jack off while I’m cumming but I try to make up for that by going really hard and mega fast right before I start to cum and then when I start cumming I just let go and take my hand away and let myself ejaculate without interference from my hand or anything else. I usually won’t even hold a tissue over myself I will just let myself cum freely into the space in front of me (usually while knelling or sitting over the floor) even though doing that means that there’s always clean up needed afterwards. It’s worth it to feel the ejaculation/orgasm uninterrupted by my hand or a tissue.
Old December 27th, 2009, 08:57 AM   #2
blingibong
Member+

Name: Tom
Default Re: Jack Off During Ejaculation Or Not?

i keep goin i feel good its kinda good i dont no y but i like it even tho i still squirt alot
Old December 27th, 2009, 09:17 AM   #3
MacMilker
Great Poster

MacMilker's Forum Picture

Name: Christian

if i stop like so little comes out, but if i keep goin i just keep squirting and squiirting <3 lol!

I'm Christian.Contrary to my listed age I am 16
I'm gay..drop me a message if you need help or are just interested in being friends[:
Otherwise hmu c:
I spend most of my time on instagram, so follow me there @christianxjohn !
Old December 27th, 2009, 10:52 AM   #4
wisse2012

wisse2012's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

i usually stop and then milk the leftover out

I love my past. I love my present. Im not ashamed of what Ive had, and Im not sad because I have it no longer.
Old December 27th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #5
gregk
Member+

gregk's Forum Picture

Name: greg

keep going so it shoots out if i stop it stops cumming for me
Old December 27th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #6
Art_dude
Banned

Name: Alex

I tend to do both. Most of the time (for both men and women) there is a tendency to tense, and squeeze every muscle in your body when you are about to orgasm. However, if you can try to relax just a second or two before you ejaculate the orgasm can be even stronger. However, for some it makes no difference. I personally find that letting go feels very good but I also find that continuing to masturbate after ejaculation also feels very good. For example, If I'm in a slow and pleasurable masturbation session I might let go before orgasm. But if I'm in a really horny and fast session (as in, I want to fuck someone really bad lol) I'll squeeze it unbelievably hard and keep on pounding even after orgasm. Depends on your mood I guess.
Old December 27th, 2009, 01:08 PM   #7
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisse2012 View Post
i usually stop and then milk the leftover out
I guess that's what I do most often, but I agree with Alex ^^ too, its not the same every time. Depends how excited I am.
Old December 27th, 2009, 01:27 PM   #8
JustNcross
Junior Member+

JustNcross's Forum Picture

Name: Noah

Yea i havent had one ejaculation feel the same.
I go fast before i climax then message the cum out as im shooting.

I AM STRAIGHT, NOT BI, OR GAY
Old December 27th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #9
red_shoe555

I'm uncut. I'll jack off and like right when im cumming, i tend to pull the skin back and just like hold it. its just an instinct. the force of the skin being held back makes me shoot like crazy.. i've tried just letting go but i feel like i lose the orgasm when i do. but if i continue to jerk off its like the orgasm like doesnt happen. so i just hold it. idk why... haha
Old December 28th, 2009, 10:50 PM   #10
mjojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_shoe555 View Post
I'm uncut. I'll jack off and like right when im cumming, i tend to pull the skin back and just like hold it. its just an instinct. the force of the skin being held back makes me shoot like crazy.. i've tried just letting go but i feel like i lose the orgasm when i do. but if i continue to jerk off its like the orgasm like doesnt happen. so i just hold it. idk why... haha
When you cum does it shoot forward without the foreskin in front of it to block it? That's what it does when I pull it back while I'm cumming. I hold it too and don't jack off while I'm cumming.

I sort of keep pulling the foreskin back more and more while I'm cumming until it's really tightly stretched back and stings a little and this makes me cum a lot more. Do you do this? It makes the tension on my dick really much tighter than if I don't hold the foreskin back tight. That extra tension from holding the foreskin back tight makes the feeling way more intense while my dick is trying to move forward against the tension of me holding the foreskin back.

Last edited by mjojo; December 28th, 2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old December 28th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #11
Lord Anubis
Junior Member+

Lord Anubis's Forum Picture

I usually keep going at it until I'm done ejaculating. Handless orgasms feel weird to me.
Old December 28th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #12
hiker1992
Member++

hiker1992's Forum Picture

Name: Taylor

I've never even tried letting go when ejaculating, so I guess I can't give a fair testimonial, but I definitely that when your body seizes up, you start pumping over time, and then the sensation is shorter, but a much stronger burst, I think.

Taylor MacDonald
I'm Taylor, and I'm totally ready to help with any of your problems! I like to think of myself as well versed in the goings-on of puberty, and am pretty sure I could give you decent advice on just about anything. Some call that conceded, but I'd call it true. That being said, feel free to PM me, email me or add me on to msn!
Old December 28th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #13
Oren

Oren's Forum Picture

Deleted

Last edited by Oren; December 28th, 2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old December 28th, 2009, 11:13 PM   #14
mjojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Anubis View Post
I usually keep going at it until I'm done ejaculating. Handless orgasms feel weird to me.
When I first started masturbating I used to never keep jacking off while I was cumming and I'd just take my hand away and not touch there. Then I got more knowledgeble from reading on different websites about different peoples methods and stuff. Then I realized the importance of stimulation to intensify orgasm. So I started to keep touching myself during orgasm. I pull the foreskin back instead of thrusting while I'm cumming because like I said in my last post the tension of my dick throbing forward against the tension of me tightly pulling back on my foreskin makes me cum more intense than if I just jack off while I'm cumming.

I agree though that handless orgasms feel weird. They didn't feel weird when I first started masturbating becuase I was doing it for the new experience then and not thinking about doing stuff to make it feel more intense. But now that I know that the only point to jacking off is to feel orgasm/ejaculation, I know that stimulation is the most important thing in getting more pleasure. So you have to do something with your dick during ejaculation or else you're missing out on stimulation that will increase pleasure.

Last edited by mjojo; December 28th, 2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old December 29th, 2009, 05:12 AM   #15
red_shoe555

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjojo View Post
When you cum does it shoot forward without the foreskin in front of it to block it? That's what it does when I pull it back while I'm cumming. I hold it too and don't jack off while I'm cumming.

I sort of keep pulling the foreskin back more and more while I'm cumming until it's really tightly stretched back and stings a little and this makes me cum a lot more. Do you do this? It makes the tension on my dick really much tighter than if I don't hold the foreskin back tight. That extra tension from holding the foreskin back tight makes the feeling way more intense while my dick is trying to move forward against the tension of me holding the foreskin back.
Yeah like I'll shoot once then like jerk it once, then shoot, then jerk. And yeh I think the foreskin pulling on the head makes the hole smaller making it shoot out more.
Old December 29th, 2009, 05:18 AM   #16
red_shoe555

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjojo View Post

Yeah like I'll shoot once then like jerk it once, then shoot, then jerk. And yeh I think the foreskin pulling on the head makes the hole smaller making it shoot out more.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 09:15 PM   #17
crazycoller
Member++

crazycoller's Forum Picture

Name: James

i keep goin just cuz it feels good

If you got it, show it off, if you don't, enjoy what you have

We all got one, what r u ashamed of?

#1 Detroit Red Wing Nut!!!
Detroit Tigers!!!
Detroit Lions FTW
Old January 2nd, 2010, 09:42 PM   #18
Impact13
Member++

Impact13's Forum Picture

Name: Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingibong View Post
i keep goin i feel good its kinda good i dont no y but i like it even tho i still squirt alot
agreed... it feels alot better when you continue like 5 or 6 seconds afterwards the feeling is incredible.

Need Help?? Feel free to PM anytime; im always here to help
Old January 2nd, 2010, 09:50 PM   #19
Stewart
Member+

Stewart's Forum Picture

Name: Parker

I get soft pretty quickly after ejaculation, so I go throughout the orgasm then I stop.

Former Username: -Parker

If you have a question or just want to talk, feel free to PM me or chat with me on AIM.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 10:01 PM   #20
kenshin8106
Member++

Name: Kevin

i norm just keep going idk honestly, i dont think it would matter really would it?