Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 16th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #1
Haley

Question Masturbation

I'm 15 years old and I have been masturbating since i was 11... Today I saw my 13 year old sister masturbating in our room and it made me really horny... So I started masturbating outside our door while she was masturbating in our room... She noticed me and told me to come in so I did and soon we were masturbating together.... It felt really good and was the best orgasm I've ever had.....I didn't feel bad about it at all

Does this make me lesbian???
And also is this incest
Old December 16th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #2
Skumar824

Name: Shane
Default Re: Masturbation

no you're not a lesbian and it's not incest. it's perfectly normal for family members to masturbate together as long as they are not touching eachother sexually

PM me any time

Last edited by Skumar824; February 18th, 2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old December 17th, 2009, 04:20 AM   #3
sara1220

I masturbate with my cousins all the time... and I have masturbated with my brother as well... theres nothing wrong with it as long as you are all ok with it.
Old December 17th, 2009, 02:54 PM   #4
Heather09
Banned

Name: Heather

If you are both okay with it then your fine. I masturbate with my sister and brother before.
Old December 17th, 2009, 03:03 PM   #5
Valtiel
Peach Plum Pear

Valtiel's Forum Picture

Name: Sweet Pea

Well... it's not...
I don't condone this type of behavior. Sexual activities really shouldn't be with family. Especially immediate family.

And I can't say if you're lesbian, or not. As I don't know you. You'll only know from yourself.

~Lawrence~

~Laura was here~
For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.
Old December 18th, 2009, 02:33 PM   #6
Haley

thanks we did it again last night and it felt good and we both were fine
Old December 18th, 2009, 08:43 PM   #7
IrishJohnny28

it is up to you to do some soul searching to figure out wether you're a lesbian or not. just having an experience is not enough to label you that. as for wether or not this is incest i would say no. incest is actual sex between siblings or immediate family members. what you did is perfectly fine and natural however you need to be careful about what you do and i feel i should sugest that you keep your masturbation as a private activity. however that is purely my opinion. hope this was helpful!

need help? need someone to talk to? just aim me and ill talk as long as im online my aim is IrishJohnny28
Old December 19th, 2009, 07:32 AM   #8
IrishJohnny28

um i dont think that was very appropriate lkuhn792

need help? need someone to talk to? just aim me and ill talk as long as im online my aim is IrishJohnny28
Old December 26th, 2009, 07:28 AM   #9
blingibong
Member+

Name: Tom

i dont think its the right thing to do... yes u didnt have any contact... but (there is allways a but in them things) what if u want to take it futher or she does then its incest... i loads ppl frown on it... i personally think that the famliy should not have any sexual contact at all thats wrong even if u two dont care or what ever.... just keep it where is it but i still dont aprove of it..
Old December 29th, 2009, 09:35 PM   #10
nina1991

Name: Nina

That's just not right, I think you should stop doing that.
Old December 31st, 2009, 01:11 PM   #11
PassionateLoverJohn

PassionateLoverJohn's Forum Picture

Name: John

actualy its better than masturbating alone, becouse it builds the family trus and I understand you haley. the thing is, I did it with my cousin (girl) I know that im a boy but I felt full orgasm, newer felt better in my life, well exept for sex, ofcorse so just keep on doing what you do, just remember the barier is touching becouse as it may be so good, it can also make it akvard between you 2 so yeah (sorry for my terible english, im not from USA ) Im from LV
P.S.
PM me at any time or just write in skype
Old January 1st, 2010, 04:56 AM   #12
Thrash Bassist

Thrash Bassist's Forum Picture

It doesn't matter what anybody says, as long as you both like it, it is ok
Old January 1st, 2010, 06:59 PM   #13
godnose

godnose's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash Bassist View Post
It doesn't matter what anybody says, as long as you both like it, it is ok
Spot on! Don't worry about it.

I guess if you started having sexual contact then it would be lesbian behaviour. but doesn't MAKE you lesbian. You can still like boys. I am straight, but I've felt things for boys, I kiss my boy friends. The categories of sexuality are completely socially constructed.

If you have contact sexually, as long as it's mutual, then it doesn't really matter. You'll giggle about it when you're older, maybe when you have proper partners you'll laugh about it.

If you do want to do more, just think carefully before you do anything -as should be the way before any sexual activity is done. Do you really want to do it? Would it make you feel uncomfortable afterwards etc.
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:44 PM   #14
BruceWalt
Junior Member+

Name: Bruce

See the reason I tracked down a site where teens talked like this was for this exact reason. (sigh) My story goes as such. I love Masturbating so I masturbate a good bit at least once a day. So I wanking one evening when the parentals are out and im all into it and I look over and low and behold, my little sister is standing there watching me. I must have looked rather embarrassed and she said to me that she has allways peeked in and watched me masturbate since she was like 10 and says she'll masturbate (now not then)
when she see's me doing it and that it really helps her get off. So im glad to see theres others out there that do and have had this happen before. But now where do i go from here?

P.S. She also managed to get a video of me while on the computer that i have confiscated, should i be worried?
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:45 AM   #15
xluvlyx
Banned

Name: Annie

Does this make me lesbian???
And also is this incest

This does not make you lesbian. If you begin to love or fancy another girl then you would be lesbian or bi.

You are not incest unless you involve sex. In this case you didnt. If you begin to touch each other and stuff like that then you will become an incest.

Hope i helped
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:47 AM   #16
xluvlyx
Banned

Name: Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWalt View Post
P.S. She also managed to get a video of me while on the computer that i have confiscated, should i be worried?
As long as she isnt showing people this video or putting it online then your fine. She just needs to keep it to herself.

Last edited by xluvlyx; January 5th, 2010 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old January 5th, 2010, 09:36 AM   #17
BruceWalt
Junior Member+

Name: Bruce

Im assuming she never showed anyone, and if either of my parents had found it we both would have been flogged
Old January 7th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #18
Rebecca L Vaughn

Rebecca L Vaughn's Forum Picture

It does not make you a lesbian unless you really want to be one. You are just curious about other girls.

"Real peace is not just the absence of conflict; it's the presents of justice."

And no I am not going to trade pictures so don't ask!

Message me; I'm always here
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:25 PM   #19
Mei-Cindy

Mei-Cindy's Forum Picture

Name: Mei is my Chinese name and Cindy is my American name :-)

I masturbated with my cousin when I was 10-she was 12-13. I had been masturbating since I was about 5, but never orgasmed. She taught me how to continue jilling until I reached a climax-I was afraid of the buildup feeling when I got close to orgasm and would stop before I climaxed.

She was standing up and pulled her pants down aound her knees-she then started rubbing her clit with her fingertips in rhythm, and pretty soon she got this real painful look on her face and her abdomen jerked up and down a number of times. She told me afterward that this was her orgasm, and how good it felt. I then pulled down my pants around my knees and started to rub my clit-as I got afraid of the buildup feeling she talked to me softly and told me not to ever stop or to be afraid of how strong it felt (which I was). Pretty soon I had my first orgasm. It was so beautiful to do that with her and to watch her have so much pleasure. we did it together a number of times.

I've also recently done it with another cousin-we lie in bed next to each other and rub our clits-it's beautiful.

It feels good to talk abot this, and to know other people have had the same experiences!
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:28 PM   #20
Mei-Cindy

Mei-Cindy's Forum Picture

Name: Mei is my Chinese name and Cindy is my American name :-)

It's amazing that some girls have done it with their brothers before. I've been tempted to do that myself but I've never had the guts to ask him to do it with me. I accidentally saw him m-bating a couple times, though-he never knew I saw him. I watched him do it all the way to completion (ejaculating on his tummy). You can't imagine how much of a turn on that was. So far, that's the only time I've seen a guy ejaculate