Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Help and Advice > VT General Hospital
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old December 2nd, 2009, 02:29 PM   #1
Philip
Banned

Name: Philip
Default Forget a Bad Dream.

How to Forget a Bad Dream.

Everyone needs a good night's sleep, but a bad dream can affect our daily lifestyle.

Remember that dreams aren't real. A bad dream might happen if you eat the wrong food before bed, watch something scary or uncomfortable, or because of a problem in your life. If someone dies in your dream, it doesn't mean they will. Stay calm and remember that your dream isn't going to happen.
Breathe. Calm down and just relax. Don't worry about anything. Just think about things that make you happy. Anything that suits you, from your birthday party, to your friend's wedding. It's good to just take a few moments each week to just calm down and recap on the past week.
Do something to take your mind off it. Whether it's reading a book, watching TV, or calling your friends. Just take a day to unwind and do whatever makes you happy. Dreams usually have a meaning, but some nightmares can just be because of the scary movie you watched the night before. Don't worry about the effect your dreams could be having on you, as they usually just mean nothing..........................................

Find more http://www.wikihow.com/Forget-a-Bad-Dream

Last edited by Philip; December 4th, 2009 at 01:22 PM.
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #2
sebbie
Nice Poster

sebbie's Forum Picture

Default Re: Forget a Bad Dream.

Maybe if you are going to copy and paste you should link the source, some people might think you are trying to pass this off as your own :p

http://www.wikihow.com/Forget-a-Bad-Dream

-Sebbie

FEEL FREE TO PM ME..
FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME POSITIVE REP TO!
sebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:24 PM   #3
Kaleidoscope Eyes
VT Lover

Kaleidoscope Eyes's Forum Picture

Name: Jessi
Default Re: Forget a Bad Dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie View Post
Maybe if you are going to copy and paste you should link the source, some people might think you are trying to pass this off as your own :p

http://www.wikihow.com/Forget-a-Bad-Dream
Indeed. Philip, I PMd you about this the other day, and once before that about several other threads of yours. You acknowledged what I said both times, and yet didn't bother to post the link in this one until after someone else publically mentioned that you were plagiarizing. Please knock it off and just link to your sources in the first place. Or at least listen to me when I ask you not to plagiarize because it makes you look bad. There's nothing wrong with copying from another source, just let us know where you got it.

Jessi the Gweat and Tewwible
Do not offend the chair leg of truth. It is wise and terrible.

~Laura was here~
Kaleidoscope Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote