Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2009, 10:41 AM   #1
PowerShift
Junior Member+

Default OCD: how bad do you have it?

Ive got ADHD and OCD!!!
Im very OCD about my electronics; as in i want them scratchless!!! if they get scratched, i can live with it, but i never get over it and i usually end up driving myself crazy thinking about it.
So tell me your story. I want to know how bad your OCD is on your OWN scale. just tell me the scale (ex. scale is 1-10) and tell me your story about what you are most OCD about.
Old June 21st, 2009, 08:18 PM   #2
foof1
Member+

foof1's Forum Picture

Default Re: OCD: how bad do you have it?

i used to have pretty bad ocd but ive been working really hard to keep it controled and its almost gone now. i used to:
-wash my hands if i touched almost anything
-have to do things over and over again until i felt satisfied ex. turing a light on and off over and over again to a certain pattern of numbers
-be obsessed about the numbers 2 and 4

so right now i think its at about a 3
Old June 21st, 2009, 09:25 PM   #3
Techno Monster
Jump into the river.

Techno Monster's Forum Picture

Name: Caitlin

I count my steps 1-2-3-4, and I have to have my room spotless or it drives me crazy.
About a 2, not that bad really.
Old June 21st, 2009, 11:38 PM   #4
IanMilo
Member++

IanMilo's Forum Picture

Name: Ian

i would say a 5 because my room is "messy" but it is to where i know where everything is and i hate when people come over and use something then leave it wherever they want plus sometimes i will organize my friends binders at school and i organize teachers files and stuff

Always happy to talk. I relate to pretty much everyone
15.Male.Texan
I don't judge
Old August 30th, 2009, 03:50 PM   #5
TheFreeshooterII
Junior Member+

TheFreeshooterII's Forum Picture

8.5/10
Im Very Obssed With Cleaniliness I Wash My Hands Atleast 10 Times a Day, Brush My Teeth 4 Times a Day And a Bath Everyday

Everything Needs to Be Perfect I Can Literally Spend Hours Tampering With Things Until they Are Perfect

Im Constantly Dusting/Hoovering/Wiping Windows W.E
If Somethign is Dirty or Not Right i Get Stressed Out so Much and Become Very Agrivated

Sorry For Bumping an Old Thread...
Old August 31st, 2009, 01:40 AM   #6
Completely Lost

Completely Lost's Forum Picture

Honestly, probably an 8, but this is by far the most severe it's ever been

-Like foof, the numbers 2 and 4 control my life, literally
-I rarely use my left hand, and everything that my left hand touches my right hand has to touch, both twice or four times
-I walk inside of a room twice, never only once, I always turn on lights twice, sinks, anything at all really (Tv, Ipod) Anything..
-I always think if I don't do something right something bad will happen
-touch things certain ammount of times+the "right feeling"
-Night time is REALLY BAD, until I say my prayers exactly right I have to keep saying them, if I mess up I have to start over.. so far my record is 132 and probably 40 minutes+
-Also, I sometimes feel like things aren't real and when I get to the point where my compulsion takes a long time and it gets frustrating it efels like that
-One thing that really bothers me is when I'm going somewhere I know I won't be again for a very long time, if ever, I have to do EVERYTHING PROPERLY or else I will literally think about it forever..

"The wind blows in all directions, your time will come"

__This Year__
Old November 25th, 2009, 09:40 AM   #7
Faithfull

Faithfull's Forum Picture

Name: Faith

-I hate odd numbers and also any nuber ending with 0... when we have to write a story with 500 words in i have to do either 498 words or 502 words

-Everything i do with one side of my body i have to do with the other, like if i touch something with my right hand i then have to touch it exactly the same with my left.

-I also do this thing that drives everyone mad... bare with me coz its a little odd: My hands have invisible rope attached to them [in my mind not in real life obv.] and if the ropes get tangled up then i'll never be able to use my hands again, so when i'm doing something that involves moving my hands lots [tieing a my hair up, or turning a handle or wrapping something around something else] i have to cut the rope away from my hands... to do this i bash my teeth together really loudly 2 times...

-And i wash my hands for exectly 6 mins every 16 mins :s

-Also... things dont have to be tidy [my room is a mees] but everything has to be in a straight line, there are things all over my floor, but all of them are in a straight line, my History teacher thinks it's funny coz i sit right in front of his desk and i'm forever reaching over to straighten his books and things... i cant help it lol

I Thought I Had Schitzophrenia But Now I'm In Two Minds About It.

Last edited by Faithfull; November 25th, 2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:01 AM   #8
Triceratops
VT Lover

Please do not bump old threads.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Closed Thread