Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 19th, 2004, 04:28 PM   #1
cutter13

Default Kora COMITTED SUICIDE STILL NOT OVER IT

About a month and a half ago my friend Kora committed suicide and I am still terrifed to go to bed at night bc everytime i close my eyes b4 i go to sleep i c her...... im like really kreeped out by it she hung herself.....in her bedroomcloset......i miss her like crazy.....but im glad she gets to be with her mom now and like i cut myself and stuff and like ppl are worried about me but i dont really get why they are like i used to threaten suicide and i tried it once but now after i saw how muh everyone was hurting after she did it i dont think i could! i wish i could juust like get on with my life but it seems like its movin so slowly after she did it....why are my friends so worried about me cutting? i mean i know its bad and all but im not gonna do what kora did........SO CONFUSED!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE

I loved him and then he left bringing every bit of reality back into the nightmare of living another day without him.
cutter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2004, 05:15 PM   #2
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

I read your post a few minutes ago but I didn't know what to say. I still don't but I wanted you to konw that I care.

Josh

TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2004, 05:20 PM   #3
cutter13

thnxz

I loved him and then he left bringing every bit of reality back into the nightmare of living another day without him.
Old June 19th, 2004, 05:34 PM   #4
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

np

Josh

TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2004, 05:42 PM   #5
cutter13

Old June 19th, 2004, 07:14 PM   #6
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

A horrible thing happened, you have every right to grieve and be afraid before you goto bed, cry it all out whenever you feel like it, she was probably a big loss to you.

The first way to feel any better if acceptance and getting over denial, then you can move on with coping. Try to understand that what has happened has happened and nothing can change that, no one can bring her back, but life moves on no matter how slowly. It's good that you understand how suicide isn't the right answer, and how it hurts everyone involved alot, it's sad your friend didn't know. Next time you goto bed, close your eyes and picture her as much as you like, picture her in the moments you had together, the seconds you cherished. She might be gone but it doesn't mean you have to be afraid of remembering her, let thought run through your head, no matter what thought it is if you try to block it it will just come back sometime.

I think a talk with a psychatrist or a psychologist would be a good idea for you, they can be really helpful most of the time, cutting is a bad habit you might want to try and lose.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2004, 09:30 PM   #7
coryjordanlover

coryjordanlover's Forum Picture

wow... sry for you're loss...
coryjordanlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2005, 08:55 PM   #8
breadfan303

ok suicide is always always not an option. for your friend im sorry about that and she made a bad choice and shes gone now. it makes you realize how real death is. ive lost a good friend too, car crash, but i still couldnt sleep over it. but you get over it just try to move on and never forget.

if you want to come and chat with me feel free, if you\'re a jackass ill just block you.
breadfan303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2005, 03:46 AM   #9
JunkBondTrader
Awesome Poster

JunkBondTrader's Forum Picture

Name: Felix

Suicide is always a tragedy between friends and families. I don't really know what to say except that. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

It's me, Felix.
Name changes annoy everyone, I know.
JunkBondTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2005, 04:47 PM   #10
Icelord23

Trust me you have every right to feel the way you do. I haven't been in your shoes about a friend commiting sucide but i know one thing i was pretty shooken up when i my friend told me always the way she was going to do it and because of it i won't either. So i do care about you as friend.
Icelord23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2005, 06:28 PM   #11
vixon
Junior Member+

vixon's Forum Picture

i am sry 4 ur loss
vixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2005, 01:30 AM   #12
tinkerbellfan

im really sry! DOT DO WHAT KORA DID KNOW MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS HOLD IN THERE!
tinkerbellfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2005, 01:47 AM   #13
somedudeyoudontknow

somedudeyoudontknow's Forum Picture

A classmate of mind named Grace killed herself New Year's Eve. It's ad because she was sooo special and funny and smart and beautiful. She loved the theatre. She wanted to grow up and be an actress. Hwever, she was manic depressive and she killed herself and her mom found her dead from both an od of her meds and "self-inflicted wounds." She was in Florida visting her grandparents. IT's too sad.

Grace shouldn't have died. She should have realized that there were people here who would grieve and even want to kill themselves, but she didn't. Before she gulped down the pills, she didn't remember the smiling faces of friends or family. If she had, she wouldn't have done it, but there's nothing anyone can do to bring her back.

There's nothing you could have done to stop Kora. It was her own choice and she picked the wrong option. I know you miss her and probably wish she was still here, but hurting yourself won't bring her back or solve any of your other problems. We gotta face things even if they hurt.

Please, every1 worries about ur cutting because you might accidentally go to far. That's why they're worried. Cutting is no good for your health either. Blood loss isn't exactly healthy, so please stop doing it for your own sake.

\"You don\'t really know a person until you don\'t know what to think of them.\"-Chris A.K.A. ME
somedudeyoudontknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2005, 01:50 AM   #14
LiveStrong
Banned

LiveStrong's Forum Picture

Sorry to what happend dude, I know its hard but you have to keep going.
LiveStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2005, 09:22 AM   #15
Ravenous
Unregistered

Im really sorry for you, if you ever feel that bad remember that watever happens its never that bad that you need to take your own life
Old March 1st, 2005, 11:17 PM   #16
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

thats why noone should ever commit suicuide becuase it hurts everyone around you.
serial-thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2005, 06:25 AM   #17
Funkyjord

Funkyjord's Forum Picture

I feel for you,
If my friend did i... i dont know what id do,
He's probably the only person i can turn 2,
You shouldn't be living in the past, try to forget about cutting and think of all your happy memories.

LOST! LOST! LOST!
BOW DOWN TO LOST!
OR I WILL...
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Shoot you!
Muahahahahahaha!

LOVE LOST!
Funkyjord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2005, 11:11 AM   #18
ACDC_rocks99
Member+

ACDC_rocks99's Forum Picture

wow its like when my sister died, she didnt comit suicide, but i felt so sad, im sry.

Me the person who likes family guy so much

<---

qoutes from peter
Teacher: In French, to say yes you say oui-oui.
[Peter starts laughing]
Peter: Oh, man, that\'s hysterical. (keeps laughing) Hey, what do you say for no, doo-doo? (laughs) Hey, I\'ll be right back. I\'ve got to go take a wicked yes
Peter: Holy crip, he\'s a crapple

killer in jail: you and your friends are dead your all dead!
Peter: oh thank god he thinks were zombies

Peter: Hey Lois, give Chris a break. I mean, no TV? So he failed a class, it\'s not like he felt up his cousin in the garage that Thanksgiving when I was nineteen

Peter: Don\'t worry I got an idea An idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about

Mr. Weed: Peter, your fired
Peter: Aw! Damn it for how long

[At a job interview]
Interviewer: So where do you see yourself in five years
Peter: [Thinking to himself \"Dont say doing you wife. Dont say doing your wife.\"] Doing your, uh, son
ACDC_rocks99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2006, 03:57 PM   #19
northskater110
Awesome Poster

northskater110's Forum Picture

Default Re: Kora COMITTED SUICIDE STILL NOT OVER IT

so sry, hang in there. dont follow her example. if u need help, il talk to u

~grant
northskater110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 07:46 PM   #20
SUpErFly

SUpErFly's Forum Picture

Exclamation Re: Kora COMITTED SUICIDE STILL NOT OVER IT

Yo man, if i may b alittle heartlez 4 a sec n say dat if she iz gone den shez gone and it ait gonna help eney1 if U start 2 drain ure blood 4 no reazon until u faint, but even if u cnt stop, jus DONt Die of drainage anywayz ive lost a few aswell, and therez 1 rule 2 get over the feelin of losin' a loved one and dat one rule is.....

1)GET OVER IT - aka the person is dead and not gonna suddenly gonna come out of nowhere and attack u in ure sleep

Tust me once u lose ure 2 brotherz, ure aunt,Grandad AND cousin in one friggin year den YOU'LL NO WAT I MEAN, I was wantin 2 hurt miself at first until I just decided 'what good is dat gonna do' n fored myself to forget by bangin my head agaist a wall or sumfin (dnt try dat tho, it hurts n ure brain goes funny)

p.s. sorry 4 ure loss azwell

Oh my freakin' head... I'm so wasted

Oh >d<rap! You're goin' to try n cheer me up, aren't you?
SUpErFly is offline   Reply With Quote