Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

Old October 14th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #1
bat822

Question Nudist (boys and girls allowed)

If this is not write or aproprite dont post it or delete it or whatever so how do you become a nudist? And how do you do it? And were can i do it? And how do i find places to do it?
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #2
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick
Default Re: Nudist (boys and girls allowed)

how - take all your clothes off I think

I don't know how old you are, but if you're a teen it would probably be hard to do that without your parents consent. You will get more answers from google than you can on here, probably best to use the term naturist.
Old October 14th, 2009, 08:55 PM   #3
MykeSoBe
Member++

MykeSoBe's Forum Picture

Europe has plenty of topless beaches, that's all I can think of. I find naturism a great movement, despite my faith. After all, Adam and Eve were created nude. There never used to be such a thing as "private parts" ... when did the term arise anyways, and when did they exactly become "private"?

[16/♂/US] /straight/
"Quando uma garota se casa, ela troca a atenção de muitos homens pela desatenção de um." —Helen Rowland
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:48 PM   #4
hiker1992
Member++

hiker1992's Forum Picture

Name: Taylor

Naturism is not something you can plainly practice just walking around town. But while you are in your own home, on private land, or public land that is a designated area for this lifestyle, you are allowed to be as naked as you wish. There are a number of groups and colonies that exist, and some are functioning in an urban society, and just have meetings or get togethers or celebrations of sorts. You'll have to google areas near you that are open to naturism, and then just... go to them.

Taylor MacDonald
I'm Taylor, and I'm totally ready to help with any of your problems! I like to think of myself as well versed in the goings-on of puberty, and am pretty sure I could give you decent advice on just about anything. Some call that conceded, but I'd call it true. That being said, feel free to PM me, email me or add me on to msn!
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:58 PM   #5
spaz

spaz's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Orgoglio View Post
Europe has plenty of topless beaches, that's all I can think of. I find naturism a great movement, despite my faith. After all, Adam and Eve were created nude. There never used to be such a thing as "private parts" ... when did the term arise anyways, and when did they exactly become "private"?
i think adults refer to them as private so kids wont think its ok to go get people knocked up. but thats just what i think :/

HIIII im Adam =] im 17, and LOVE to talk :3 so hit me up peoples!!! Rep is much appreciated =D

"You have to make a revolution before you can make a solution..."

Aviation is my life! Private pilot ;D
Old October 14th, 2009, 11:32 PM   #6
IAMWILL
Former P101+H&A Mod

IAMWILL's Forum Picture

Name: Will

This thread doesn't belong here, or really anywhere else on the site, and I'm sure that you will get better answers off VT then on it. And.... why shouldn't I lock it or delete it if its inappropriate? Therefore,

~Will
Excuses are nails that build the house of failure

~Laura was here