Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old March 2nd, 2005, 07:35 PM   #1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Default low self-esteme or w/e

I have a really low self esteme level. I hate everything about myself. I think I'm ugly, stupid, ass hole, selfish, you name it. I want to get better, but I don't know how. Is this the right place even?
Old March 3rd, 2005, 10:37 PM   #2
*-tick tock-*
Awesome Poster

nobody ugly in my opinon..unless that have a personality thats just ridiculous. i find whenever i put myself down..i start feeling worse... so try and not to think like u do...ur not an asshole to me or none of that... ur a good person to me and the people on VT. theres no need for you to think how you are... ur not alone tho.. i know what u mean... i try to look at the good points i have... u should too... maybe do something you like or play something your good at...

hope i help
*-tick tock-* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2005, 10:03 PM   #3
Anonymous
Unregistered

im not good at anything, but thanks for the advise. Sometimes, It's even the stupid little stuff that bothers me wich shouldnt. Like, the spamers. It's stupid, but sometimes they get to me.
Old April 10th, 2005, 10:21 PM   #4
AK Ice Genshu

Time for a little bit of homework. Every night before you go to bed, get out a piece of paper and write down 5 things you like about yourself. Keep doing this every night and keep a personal log/diary of how you feel. It always helps me.
AK Ice Genshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2005, 09:45 PM   #5
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks! I'll try that! But whenever I try and think something posotive, I feel as if I'm comming of as a snob or selfish person. I can't help it
Old April 26th, 2005, 04:44 PM   #6
bob12322
Banned

im like gatwick too lol
bob12322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2005, 09:33 PM   #7
Anonymous
Unregistered

it sucks, huh?