Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 30th, 2009, 01:07 PM   #1
Happy Turtle

Name: David
Default Puberty 101

I may be new here, but I have seen that most sites with puberty 101 areas seem to work best with a surveys/polls section, as this draws back on the clutter on P101 boy/girls. This allows members with real questions to get to the front of the line and get their questions answered, and a lot less clutter overall.

Also, I have also seen Teen Sexuality as going with the P101 forums, as it often has to do with their expiriances during puberty, and a GLBT forum for the questions regarding those area in H&A
Happy Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 01:20 PM   #2
Triceratops
VT Lover

Default Re: Puberty 101

There is one. Hence the "General Questions, Polls and Surveys" forum right next to "Boys Puberty" and "Girls Puberty".

Teen Sexuality fits best in the H&A catergory. Always has, always will.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Triceratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 01:54 PM   #3
The Joker
VT Lover

The Joker's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Look before you post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
I'm about to assassinate Gandhi.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 03:11 PM   #4
Donkey
Retired Administrator

Donkey's Forum Picture

Name: Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.I.T.N. View Post

Look before you post.
Doughnuts

Donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 03:14 PM   #5
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.I.T.N. View Post

Look before you post.
lol this is something i would do

kudos

Also, I believe that Teen Sexuality should stay under Help and Advice. It's not really puberty.

Eeehhhh I don't want to explain it all. I'll just say our supreme gay, Alex, made it go under Help and Advice, and it shall forever stay there.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 04:39 PM   #6
Deschain
Peach Plum Pear

Deschain's Forum Picture

Name: Sweet Pea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach o' Lantern View Post
lol this is something i would do

kudos

Also, I believe that Teen Sexuality should stay under Help and Advice. It's not really puberty.

Eeehhhh I don't want to explain it all. I'll just say our supreme gay, Alex, made it go under Help and Advice, and it shall forever stay there.
I second this!

~Lawrence~

~Laura was here~
For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.
Deschain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 05:24 PM   #7
Cromm
Member+

Cromm's Forum Picture

Name: Patrick

I aggree with keeping TS where it is, but a GLBT board might be a good idea.... not under P101, mind, but just in general maybe?

Fellow teens are great for support, but if you a have serious problem, please talk to your parents, or an adult you can trust.

Cromm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 05:43 PM   #8
Triceratops
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromm View Post
I aggree with keeping TS where it is, but a GLBT board might be a good idea.... not under P101, mind, but just in general maybe?
A 'GLBT' board is totally unnecessary. It pretty much falls within the original 'Teen Sexuality' forum.

There is no need for another forum with basically the same objective.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Triceratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #9
Happy Turtle

Name: David

What I'm saying is that it would be more ficiant to have a seporate survays and polls area. My suggestion is that the Teen sexuality is more puberty related as to me it has to do with figuring out your sexuality rather then genoral questions about GLBT. Probabally would just be a new forum rather then moving the existing forum, and a GLBT board (probabally the old TS with difforent name) in H&A.
Happy Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #10
Antares
Legendary Member+Mod

Antares's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Turtle View Post
What I'm saying is that it would be more ficiant to have a seporate survays and polls area. My suggestion is that the Teen sexuality is more puberty related as to me it has to do with figuring out your sexuality rather then genoral questions about GLBT. Probabally would just be a new forum rather then moving the existing forum, and a GLBT board (probabally the old TS with difforent name) in H&A.
Sexuality is GLBT...so therefore Teen Sexuality is corresponding to the correct stuff. Figuring out your sexuality and asking questions about GLBT stuff.

As for the HandA placement, it was decided a long time ago and a lot of thought went into it.

I think that it is good where it is because the people that want to have GLBT discussion and stuff may be put off by the P101 stuff.

~Laura was here~
Antares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 10:40 PM   #11
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Turtle View Post
While it may feel like Teen Sexuality is mostly used for "what sexuality am I?" questions, it does get other questions flowing through there, such as how to come out, topics about being in the closet, and accepting others of different sexualities. Therefore, I think it should still stay in H&A.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote