Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 12th, 2006, 06:21 PM   #1
Charlotte
Great Poster

Default *sigh* my mom has beenn in a reallly bad mood this weekend

and yes shes schizophrenic. it's one of those "its-best-not-to-say-anything moods" the doc reduced her medicine. could that be it?
Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2006, 10:19 PM   #2
Charlotte
Great Poster

FINE THEN DONT RESPOND!
Old March 17th, 2006, 04:14 PM   #3
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

don't spam just because people arent motivated to respond to something they don't understand. So they didnt respond, does that make you feel angry, do you wonder why they don't care, or don't understand? Does it really even matter? I think you know the answer, it doesnt matter, you have to learn to calm yourself down, and try and reolize the world doesnt revolve around you.

As for your mother, the Dr. Is reducing her medicine? So is he switching her to a different one and is weening her off of this one, or is he just trying to see how littlehe can give her without her freaking out. i dispise Dr. who do that, wheneven they started fucking with my dads dosages, it jusst made him worse, you need to just ride the storm and be there for your mother.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 07:35 PM   #5
Charlotte
Great Poster

hes just trying to see how little he can give her without her freaking out. its reallly annoying because when he does that she wacks out.

and joe, what was that for?
Old March 22nd, 2006, 07:55 PM   #6
Joe

Joe's Forum Picture

Im not sure if its the fact that the doctor reduced her medicine. But doctors are trained professionals that know more then an average person
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:58 PM   #7
Charlotte
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe
Im not sure if its the fact that the doctor reduced her medicine. But doctors are trained professionals that know more then an average person
\

hahahahaha I'm going to use one of koltes quotes

Quote:
Dude.......just no.....no.
Old March 24th, 2006, 06:06 PM   #8
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Hey Karli. Doctors usually lower the medication of people suffering from schizophrenia like your mother, if symptoms aren't so bad. If you can, be supportive for your mother, and although sometimes the emotional baggage of a loved one suffering from schizophrenia can be hard to deal with, it never hurts to make their lives easier.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote