Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2006, 01:01 AM   #1
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default Political Polls

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support?
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent?
3 Are you pro choice?
4 Do you consider yourself open minded?
5 Are you opposed to change?
6 Do you support the War In Iraq?
7 Do you support the Obama Administration?
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States?
9 Do you support the War on Terror?
10 Are you tolerant?
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ?
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached?
14 What is the most effective form of government to you?
15 Are you open to stem cell research?
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision?
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal?
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded?
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
20 Who is your Representative?
21 Who is your Senator?

22 Are you male or female?
23 Are you a minority?
24 How old are you?
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class?
26 What is your sexual orientation?

NOTE: would somebody from countries besides the US please make similar surveys catering to your country. Just pm them to me, and I will approve or disapprove. Thanx.


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""

Last edited by Tiberius; September 13th, 2009 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Update for 2009
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 01:09 AM   #2
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default

1 What political party do you support?Democratic Party
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? in the middle
3 Are you pro choice?yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded?yes
5 Are you opposed to change?no
6 Do you support the War In Iraq?somewhat
7 Do you support the Bush Administration?no
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States?somewhat
9 Do you support the War on Terror?somewhat
10 Are you tolerant?yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ?no
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? na
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached?no
14 What is the most effective form of government to you?democrocy
15 Are you open to stem cell research?yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision?no
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal?yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded?never
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? ommmmm 4
20 Who is your representative? Michael McCaul

21 Are you male or female? male
22 Are you a minority?no
23 How old are you?15
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class?lower middle class
25 What is your sexual orientation? bi but really reserved


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 11:28 AM   #3
redcar
Retired Administrator
 
redcar's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: December 15, 2004
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 20
Default Re: Political Polls

i am going to be real cheeky and just answer this survey! its just the same cept a very small change! and since the USA is always in the news and all that, i can answer the questions on Mr. Bush as well!!


Ireland Poll:

1 What political party do you support? Fianna Fáil
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? moderatley independant
3 Are you pro choice? yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? yes
5 Are you opposed to change? no
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? no
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? i wouldnt
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the Ireland? very
9 Do you support the War on Terror? different aspects of it
10 Are you tolerant? yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Christian
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? no
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? undecided
14 What is the most effective form of government to you?democracy
15 Are you open to stem cell research? yes
16 If the time came that Ireland instituted the draft, would you support this decision? nope
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? no
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? a lot
20 Who are your representatives? Liz McManus, Dick Roche, Billy Timmons, Joe Jacob, Mildred Fox.

21 Are you male or female? male
22 Are you a minority? no
23 How old are you? 18
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? middle class
25 What is your sexual orientation? gay

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 09:10 PM   #4
Underage_Thinker
Awesome Poster
 
Underage_Thinker's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 26, 2005
Location: Texas -USA
Gender: Male
Default

Here it goes:

1 What political party do you support? Democratic Party
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? Liberal
3 Are you pro choice? Yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes
5 Are you opposed to change? No
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? No
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? No
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Yes, but i don't like the way that it's being run
10 Are you tolerant? Yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? N/A
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? Undecided
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? democracy
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Hell no
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Hell Yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? As much as it wants
20 Who is your representative? Pete Sessions

21 Are you male or female? Male
22 Are you a minority? No
23 How old are you? 13
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle
25 What is your sexual orientation? Strait


Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, 1949

︻┳═一

Last edited by Underage_Thinker; April 25th, 2007 at 06:09 PM.
Underage_Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 09:13 PM   #5
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default Re: Political Polls

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar
i am going to be real cheeky and just answer this survey! its just the same cept a very small change! and since the USA is always in the news and all that, i can answer the questions on Mr. Bush as well!!


Ireland Poll:

1 What political party do you support? Fianna Fáil
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? moderatley independant
3 Are you pro choice? yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? yes
5 Are you opposed to change? no
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? no
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? i wouldnt
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the Ireland? very
9 Do you support the War on Terror? different aspects of it
10 Are you tolerant? yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Christian
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? no
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? undecided
14 What is the most effective form of government to you?democracy
15 Are you open to stem cell research? yes
16 If the time came that Ireland instituted the draft, would you support this decision? nope
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? no
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? a lot
20 Who are your representatives? Liz McManus, Dick Roche, Billy Timmons, Joe Jacob, Mildred Fox.

21 Are you male or female? male
22 Are you a minority? no
23 How old are you? 18
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? middle class
25 What is your sexual orientation? gay
Well, thats good enough, we now have and irish and an american political survey.


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 11:22 PM   #6
Webbeardthepirate
Member
 
Join Date: February 14, 2006
Default

1 What political party do you support? Republican (or a fiscally responsible 3rd party when available)

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? Conservative

3 Are you pro choice? Yes, but I dislike abortion.

4 Do you consider yourself open minded? No

5 Are you opposed to change? No

6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Yes

7 Do you support the Bush Administration? Yes

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Yes

9 Do you support the War on Terror? Yes

10 Are you tolerant? No, I dispise the Swiss.

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? N/A

13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? No

14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Autocracy, like they have in China. I don't think it is the best, but it is bloody effective.

15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes, but not embrionic stem cell research because that's a dead end. It has to do with the location of protien structures in the simian egg that current technology can't get around. Its what makes cloning of human's currently impossible.

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No, professional soldiers fight better. I support the use of nuclear weapons to kill our enemies before reinstituting a draft.

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? No.

18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Not more then once.

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Chucking wood is futile, you will be assymilated.

20 Who is your representative? James Oberstar

21 Are you male or female? Male Pirate

22 Are you a minority? Yes, Pirate.

23 How old are you? I was born in 1511 the son of a Whore and an Idiot, I went to sea when I was but a wee lad o' 10. I have sailed the salty seas since 'til I washed up on the shores o' the information inter web thingy don-cha-know? Now i be Cap'n of me own ship and be headed out for websites unkown armed only with me trusty crue of burly nuerons and a maddness they call the Scurge, what has made me the fieresest pirate on seven seas, three oceans and a kiddie pool in Wyoming. Arrrrr!

24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? I be poor as the day is long.

25 What is your sexual orientation? Pirate.
Webbeardthepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 11:29 PM   #7
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbeardthepirate
1 What political party do you support? Republican (or a fiscally responsible 3rd party when available)

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? Conservative

3 Are you pro choice? Yes, but I dislike abortion.

4 Do you consider yourself open minded? No

5 Are you opposed to change? No

6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Yes

7 Do you support the Bush Administration? Yes

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Yes

9 Do you support the War on Terror? Yes

10 Are you tolerant? No, I dispise the Swiss.

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? N/A

13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? No

14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Autocracy, like they have in China. I don't think it is the best, but it is bloody effective.

15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes, but not embrionic stem cell research because that's a dead end. It has to do with the location of protien structures in the simian egg that current technology can't get around. Its what makes cloning of human's currently impossible.

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No, professional soldiers fight better. I support the use of nuclear weapons to kill our enemies before reinstituting a draft.

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? No.

18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Not more then once.

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Chucking wood is futile, you will be assymilated.

20 Who is your representative? James Oberstar

21 Are you male or female? Male Pirate

22 Are you a minority? Yes, Pirate.

23 How old are you? I was born in 1511 the son of a Whore and an Idiot, I went to sea when I was but a wee lad o' 10. I have sailed the salty seas since 'til I washed up on the shores o' the information inter web thingy don-cha-know? Now i be Cap'n of me own ship and be headed out for websites unkown armed only with me trusty crue of burly nuerons and a maddness they call the Scurge, what has made me the fieresest pirate on seven seas, three oceans and a kiddie pool in Wyoming. Arrrrr!

24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? I be poor as the day is long.

25 What is your sexual orientation? Pirate.
awwwwww, I'm takin notes, trying to see if more females are republican or democrat, more minoroties are republican or democat, if age makes a difference, if wealth makes a difference and is sexual orientation makes a difference, thanks for forcing me to add another bar on the graph called "pirate" n.n XD


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2006, 12:09 AM   #8
Webbeardthepirate
Member
 
Join Date: February 14, 2006
Default

Your survey suffers from self-selection bias so its not valid satistically anyways. Pirate is perfectly good sexual orientations as far as sexual orientations go, which is to say not very far. Without a significant and randomized sample you can't really extrapolate to a larger population any ways. All you will really learn is about the individuals who choose to answer your survey. The evidence is anacdotal, and thus generally speaking irrlevent. If your goal is instead to get some idea bout some of the people whose posts you read oon an individual basis then you servey is fine for that. I wouldn't be compiling descriptive statistics or trying multivarient regressions based on answers to these questions.

RAND corporation, a non profit, is always doing work like this if you'd like to view their results of these sorts of survey's done on the grand scale. RAND research is generally reguarded as reliable among academics. But remember, descriptive statistics only show correlation, not causation. For causation you need to do a regression, and if your dependant variable is something like Liberal or Conservative then you have to do a binomial regresssion and the result is a number between zero and one and is much harder to show significant fit. I'd assume that you wouldn't be trying to show that liberal or conservative causes gender, or minority membership which is not supportable theoretically. Being liberal can't make you into a black woman or a white man, for example.
Webbeardthepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2006, 01:32 AM   #9
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbeardthepirate
Your survey suffers from self-selection bias so its not valid satistically anyways. Pirate is perfectly good sexual orientations as far as sexual orientations go, which is to say not very far. Without a significant and randomized sample you can't really extrapolate to a larger population any ways. All you will really learn is about the individuals who choose to answer your survey. The evidence is anacdotal, and thus generally speaking irrlevent. If your goal is instead to get some idea bout some of the people whose posts you read oon an individual basis then you servey is fine for that. I wouldn't be compiling descriptive statistics or trying multivarient regressions based on answers to these questions.

RAND corporation, a non profit, is always doing work like this if you'd like to view their results of these sorts of survey's done on the grand scale. RAND research is generally reguarded as reliable among academics. But remember, descriptive statistics only show correlation, not causation. For causation you need to do a regression, and if your dependant variable is something like Liberal or Conservative then you have to do a binomial regresssion and the result is a number between zero and one and is much harder to show significant fit. I'd assume that you wouldn't be trying to show that liberal or conservative causes gender, or minority membership which is not supportable theoretically. Being liberal can't make you into a black woman or a white man, for example.
your blowing this way out of proportion....this survey is just a fun thing to do. Its not scientific research or anything. trippen out.


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2006, 09:11 PM   #10
SkaSkankDownParty
Junior Member
 
SkaSkankDownParty's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 13, 2006
Default

1 What political party do you support? Republican
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? I'm in the middle somewhere
3 Are you pro choice? yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? If what the other people say isn't stupid then yes.
5 Are you opposed to change? No not really.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? yes
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? In most parts yes.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? yes
9 Do you support the War on Terror? yes
10 Are you tolerant? yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? no
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? ...
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? no
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Representative democracy
15 Are you open to stem cell research? yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? no
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? no
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck could chuck a lot of wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood
20 Who is your representative? Adimini

21 Are you male or female? Female
22 Are you a minority? no
23 How old are you? 15
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? middle class
25 What is your sexual orientation? straight
SkaSkankDownParty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2006, 12:12 AM   #11
Webbeardthepirate
Member
 
Join Date: February 14, 2006
Default

I know Koler, I just like to use big words, it makes me feel important.

Hah, i almost left the typo "impotant" which would be using big words to cover for something else entirely.

Not that ED is funny or should be at all the subject of jokes, it's a very serious condition, that should be treated with the seriousness it deserves as a real medical condition.

I'm kidding again, of course it's funny.
Webbeardthepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2006, 08:28 AM   #12
Charlotte
Great Poster
 
Join Date: January 15, 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbeardthepirate
Your survey suffers from self-selection bias so its not valid satistically anyways. Pirate is perfectly good sexual orientations as far as sexual orientations go, which is to say not very far. Without a significant and randomized sample you can't really extrapolate to a larger population any ways. All you will really learn is about the individuals who choose to answer your survey. The evidence is anacdotal, and thus generally speaking irrlevent. If your goal is instead to get some idea bout some of the people whose posts you read oon an individual basis then you servey is fine for that. I wouldn't be compiling descriptive statistics or trying multivarient regressions based on answers to these questions.

RAND corporation, a non profit, is always doing work like this if you'd like to view their results of these sorts of survey's done on the grand scale. RAND research is generally reguarded as reliable among academics. But remember, descriptive statistics only show correlation, not causation. For causation you need to do a regression, and if your dependant variable is something like Liberal or Conservative then you have to do a binomial regresssion and the result is a number between zero and one and is much harder to show significant fit. I'd assume that you wouldn't be trying to show that liberal or conservative causes gender, or minority membership which is not supportable theoretically. Being liberal can't make you into a black woman or a white man, for example.
your blowing this way out of proportion....this survey is just a fun thing to do. Its not scientific research or anything. trippen out.
I agree with Koler (for once). Though it's obvious these words aren't in his normal vocabulary becuase majority of those words were used incorrectly. Can anyone say www.thesaurus.com ?
Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2006, 11:27 AM   #13
Webbeardthepirate
Member
 
Join Date: February 14, 2006
Default

If I'd used a thesaurus they would be spelled correctly. And there are no synonymes for things like self-selection bias, multivarient regressiaon analysis, binomial regression, and dependant variables. Those come out my statistics text book not a thesaurus. And they were infact all used correctly.

Just answer the questions Moo. Koler went to alot of trouble to write them so it is the least you could do. And then Koler can add another bar to his sexual orientation graph for "Sex with Cows." Or am I taking the name "Moo69" too literally. But really, what am I supposed to think?
Webbeardthepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2006, 07:25 PM   #15
Charlotte
Great Poster
 
Join Date: January 15, 2006
Default

1 What political party do you support? I dont fully support either one, so is that indepenent?
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? conservative
3 Are you pro choice? Yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes
5 Are you opposed to change? No
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Yes
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? I have my agreements and disagreements, but for the most part, yes.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? There's always room for improvement
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Definately
10 Are you tolerant? Yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? no
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? No
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Balanced govermental influence. I don't want full goverment control, but they should have infuluence.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? If it threatened our national security, yes.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Moo
20 Who is your representative? Who?

21 Are you male or female? Female
22 Are you a minority? no
23 How old are you? 15
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? middle
25 What is your sexual orientation? striaght
Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2006, 07:50 PM   #16
Awesome Poster
 
M@//'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 10, 2005
Age: 25
Default

1 What political party do you support? democrat
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? moderately independent
3 Are you pro choice? what>
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? i guess
5 Are you opposed to change? no
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? no hate the idea
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? not at all
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? not rele
9 Do you support the War on Terror? i wish to get it over with
10 Are you tolerant? kinda
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Christian
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? not at all
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? yes
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? democratic
15 Are you open to stem cell research? yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? no
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? no
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? lol
20 Who is your representative? do u when like state>

21 Are you male or female? male
22 Are you a minority? idk im 13 lol
23 How old are you? 13 lol
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? rich
25 What is your sexual orientation? straight
M@// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2006, 08:54 PM   #17
Nexdeus
Junior Member
 
Nexdeus's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 25, 2006
Location: somewhere
Default




1 What political party do you support? republican
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? consevitive
3 Are you pro choice? no
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? yes
5 Are you opposed to change? no
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? yes
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? yes
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States?yes
9 Do you support the War on Terror? yes
10 Are you tolerant? yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? yes
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? no
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? no
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? republican
15 Are you open to stem cell research? yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? yes
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? no to gay
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? yes
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? who cares
20 Who is your representative? dont know yet

21 Are you male or female? male
22 Are you a minority? no does it matter
23 How old are you? 14
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? middle
25 What is your sexual orientation? straight

Nex pro inhosto- latin translation- Death before Dishonor

\"tag along, im on a trip through hell\" duo maxwell

\'\'here, no one here, alone...always alone\'\' MPU

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3..._359x100_2.gif
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...rls_naruto.gif


aka:Alpul Mediek-owt
aka I-Zheet MIdraurs
Nexdeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2006, 03:22 PM   #18
rEpReSsIoN.?
Member+
 
rEpReSsIoN.?'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: May 2, 2005
Location: UK
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Default

1 What political party do you support? Socialist Workers Party/ Liberal Democrates
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? Liberal
3 Are you pro choice? Yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes
5 Are you opposed to change? No
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? No (some points i can understand)
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? No
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Yes
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Yes
10 Are you tolerant? Yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? No
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? democracy
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision?No
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Lots (depends on the size of the wood)
20 Who is your representative? Francis Maude (Conservative) Rosie Sharpley (Liberal Democrat) Rehman Chishti (Labour) Hugo Miller (UK Independence Party)
21 Are you male or female? Male
22 Are you a minority? No/ Maybe
23 How old are you?14
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? middle
25 What is your sexual orientation?Bi

I wanna be there when you call
I wanna catch you when you fall
I wanna be the one you need
I wanna be the one you breathe
Today’s the day we’ll fade away

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...kkkkkkkkkk.jpg
orochimaru hehehe

Last edited by rEpReSsIoN.?; May 8th, 2006 at 10:44 AM.
rEpReSsIoN.? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2006, 09:55 PM   #19
MoveAlong
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: April 6, 2006
Gender: Male
Default Re: Political Polls

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support? Democratic Party
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? In between far left and moderately independent
3 Are you pro choice? Yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes
5 Are you opposed to change? No
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? No
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? no
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Not really
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Somewhat
10 Are you tolerant? Yeah
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? -
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? No
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Democracy
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Democracy
20 Who is your representative? -

21 Are you male or female? Male
22 Are you a minority? Yeah
23 How old are you? 13
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle class
25 What is your sexual orientation? Gay

Last edited by MoveAlong; January 13th, 2008 at 08:23 PM.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2006, 04:13 PM   #20
check it
Member+
 
check it's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: May 14, 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Exclamation Re: Political Polls

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support? none of the majors....I like the ideas of the little ones
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? independent
3 Are you pro choice? no(only for rape)
4 Do you consider yourself open minded?relitively
5 Are you opposed to change?no
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? NI used to but now NO! I do however support the war on terrorism
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? NO!!!
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? kind of...I wish my parents had jobs and me too...but they choose not to work and I need my friend to talk the manager at a movie theater
9 Do you support the War on Terror? yessums
10 Are you tolerant? idk...I guess
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? I'm christian
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? no, not at all...I see most religions better than christianity
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? no, he doesn't do anything illegal./..but he sucks
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? communism....when it is correctly and not corruptly run...but I'm not a communist
15 Are you open to stem cell research? yes
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? in depends on the war
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? yes yes yes yes
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? never
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 12 lbs
20 Who is your representative? idk

21 Are you male or female? male
22 Are you a minority? caucasion...,I'm slowly becoming one
23 How old are you? 14
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? upper middle class
25 What is your sexual orientation? straight

I really like to chat with people... so let's talk...
check it is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org