Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old February 17th, 2005, 04:09 PM   #1
rist_bleeds

Default flashbacks

hey everyone
i need someone to talk to right now. i went somewhere for lunch yesterday and it brought back a lot of stuff i dont want to remember. i think i was having a panic attack because i couldnt breath and got really shaky. but when i left it went away. it brought back stuff of when i did meth. it made me wanna do it again and i hate having these damn thoughts. i havent cut in a while.....though everytime i look at my scars it remains in my mind. (over 200 scars on my body) my dad wants me to get laser surgery but i am too attatched to them. they represent a part in my life i have overcome. but i hate getting stared at and getting asked questions. any advice anyone?
rist_bleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2005, 06:18 PM   #2
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

I'm sorry you remembered bad thoughts. I'll talk to you if you want.

Josh

TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #3
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Whatever you do, don't go back to meth, ive been there once and it's not something id want to ever be addicted to, and this is coming from a drug user.

Your panic attack sounds related to a cue, something triggered these feelings whilst at lunch, in the environment and that may have been something that activates the memories of a bad meth trip, and with the memories come the emotions.

Meth crams a week into a day, i know what its like. It's not a fact but it's what its like.

A good idea would be to talk about your experiances on meth, in detail with someone. Get it all out, or explain your experiance here if you want.

Don't do meth again. Ive done meth once and whenver i feel like shit i think of meth as bringing happiness, and i did meth monthes ago.

Not a good thing to get addicted, people stay up for several days with no sleep being addicted to meth. Your body aches and is in pain, your mind is in hyperdrive but it has to pay for this. Meth is shown to be neurotoxic, its dangerous for your brain.

Check out the drug abuse forum.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote