Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

Old May 2nd, 2009, 02:53 AM   #1
hithurshawnn

Default Arm Pit Hair/Pubic Hair/Facial Hair/Other

I'm 14, 15 in october and I have brown pubic hair, brown armpit hair and blonde facial hair. My regualar hair color is blonde and my leg hair is blonde too. It's a weird mix. Why is my arm pit/pubic hair brown and everything else blonde?

Another question. I have arm pit hair, as I just said, and I've had it since 4th/5th grade. I'm now in 8th grade and about to go onto 9th. Why did I get it so early? Everyone else around me is just now getting it. When me and my friends go swimming and i see their arm pits, they barely have any hair and most of them are older then me.

I also am starting to get a happy trail up my stomach/v line. I shave sometimes but it gets irratated usually so I just don't do it often.

During P.E. when we go to change and the other guys take off their shirts and pants and theyre just walking around in their boxers I kind of get turned on. I'm striaght mostly.

When we all get in the shower after we do sports and I see their penises usually I get hard and one time me and a couple of my friends jerked each other off in the showers. Is that bad? Does that mean I'm gay?
Old May 2nd, 2009, 03:24 AM   #2
hithurshawnn

Default Re: Arm Pit Hair/Pubic Hair/Facial Hair/Other

Old May 2nd, 2009, 05:34 AM   #3
iJoel

iJoel's Forum Picture

Name: Joel

Engaging in sexual acts towards other people the same sex as you is "Ok", so long as understand the difference between "liking it sexually" or just enjoying the pleasure.

To have an attraction toward another male means, in that sort of situation you would of really wanted to "jack off" the other guy or you might have had thought like: "This is one of the best things thats ever happened!" and you might of got really really turned on. That would probably make you question your sexuality.

Towards the hair subject, I would say it's fine I'm 14 turning 15 and I hair everywhere, armpits, pubic area, thighs, butt and a snail trail. I am also noticing some dark hairs growing around my nipples.

So I hope I answered some of your questions, you should read up a bit more on the sexuality subject it can help ease your mind to questions.
Old May 3rd, 2009, 11:47 AM   #4
waddersuk

i'm the same as you with hair. I'm 13. I'm blonde on my head, but i have brown eybrows which brings a bit of teasing at school. I have brown pubes, armpit hair, leg hair, etc too.
Old May 3rd, 2009, 11:54 AM   #5
Rainstorm
Awesome Poster

Rainstorm's Forum Picture

Name: Mike

On the hair issue, I'm pretty sure most boys/men have a darker colored armpit/pubic hair than their normal kind. I have a darker blond hair, yet my pubic area/armpit hair is a darker brown. Though it most likely just depends person to person.
Old May 9th, 2009, 08:24 AM   #6
The Boy Genius
Member+

The Boy Genius's Forum Picture

I dont think your gay. Its normal for kids to be curious at your age. I know it sounds corny but my brother had a gay stage and now he has 3 kids. Also i have no armpit hair and i am jealous of you. Be proud of your hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deschain View Post
Humans are the best animals because we're the only ones who have the brain power to come up with the notion of a 'best animal'.
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark
Old May 10th, 2009, 01:26 AM   #7
bleachQ

bleachQ's Forum Picture

well i am pretty sure ur not gay becuse it is a phase i think well i am going through that to thinking a maby gay and for the hair i am growing hair every were to and i am blond but the hair evrey where else is dark
Old May 10th, 2009, 02:15 AM   #8
MykeSoBe
Member++

MykeSoBe's Forum Picture

As for the hair, I'm all black. For some reason, my pubic hair looks more like really thin strings of steel, and is thicker than my regular hair. My regular hair, on my scalp of course, is also black, but thin, and it has a dark red tint when in bright light.

[16/♂/US] /straight/
"Quando uma garota se casa, ela troca a atenção de muitos homens pela desatenção de um." —Helen Rowland
Old May 23rd, 2009, 10:43 AM   #9
username1

Name: James

I'm 15, i have black hair down there, black armpit hair and black/blonde leg hair - weird I know!
I reli think trails are hot, i'm gay btw lol