Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 26th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #1
Θάνατος
Banned

Name: None of your business
Default Wow!!!!

Just when I think my life is starting to stabilize I have one of my best friends tell me that he doesn't want to be my friend any more out of the blue. We have been having troubles lately but I though we had things worked out.

Then we talk on mics for a while and we decided to try work things out. And now this thread seems kinda stupid but I just want to show my appreciation to all of you.

I am no angel I guess I don't deserve to have good friends. It seems all of my close friends are tired of the drama that I have put them through.

I want to thank all of you who have helped me and have become my friend.

I want to especially thank a few people.

Jack even though you are not on the site anymore for introducing me to most of my VT friends.

Jared you were a great friend and now we hardly even talk anymore. I hope we can find a way to be friends once again but we have grown so far apart. You have been the most challenging person that I have ever been a friend with.

Addison we have had a really up and down friends hip were there was a time when we could not stand each other. I wish you luck you are a great guy with a huge heart.

John you have always been here for me. Our conversations have been funny at times because we always find a way to confuse each other. Thanks for standing by me when no one else would that means a lot and I will always appreciate that. I know you hate these types of posts and have told me not to be such a drama queen. I have tried to take your advice it is really weird that you are always giving me advice and I an 3 years older than you. It seems that I am the younger one.

George is has been kinda weird between us too and I have done some stuff that I regret and now you won't even talk to me unless you have another person in the conversation. I miss playing Xbox and talking with mics on you. I know you care because you do text me every so often.

Rex you are a great person who has gone through so much crap on here I am just glad we are friends and I know I can always count on you when I need someone to talk to.

Steph you have helped me a lot with your advice. I know we don't even talk any more. I wish you the best of luck you will be make a great wife and mom some day.

Lance, we became such good friends and it was so awesome while it lasted. I don't know what happened but we hardly talk any more and it makes me sad. But you have moved on to real friends and a real life. I am so happy for you. Thanks for being my friends and helping me out through a rough time in my life when I had no one else in my life.

Ant what can I say here. You have been the best friend that a person can hope for. You have tried so much to help me and you have given me so much good advice. I hope people realize what an awesome you are. Just thinking of what to say here makes me cry. We have been through a lot here and we became real friends with all of our texts, phone calls and talks on skype. I wish the stupid fucking people who complain about you would just take the time to get to know you before they complain about you. You have been real busy the last few weeks with your job and people need to realize that real life takes precedence over VT.

There are other out there I know but these people have been the most influential on me.
Θάνατος is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2009, 11:18 PM   #2
theOperaGhost
Banned

Default Re: Wow!!!!

You're a great guy rob...you deserve great friends...friends that are better than I am...
theOperaGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2009, 11:24 PM   #3
Θάνατος
Banned

Name: None of your business
Default Re: Wow!!!!

Thanks Jared but I would like to figure out WTF happened to us. We used to be so close now we fight a lot on here and when we are on skype or MSN
Θάνατος is offline   Reply With Quote