Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 7th, 2009, 10:15 PM   #1
itsandrew_
Member++

itsandrew_'s Forum Picture

Name: Andrew
Default Gym Showers

Im goin in to 9th grade next year (yay?) and i think we r gonna have to take showers in gym. Is it ok to get a boner when in the shower naked with other guys? has this happened to anyone before?
Old April 7th, 2009, 10:26 PM   #2
Skeln
Great Poster

Skeln's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby
Default Re: Gym Showers

First of all, yes it is "ok" to ge boners in the shower while in there with other guys. But, you do not have to take a shower in gym. It's your legal right to decide whether you want to take one or not, so if you don't want to then you don't havce to. Now, other guys might not see this as "ok". It could easily get rumors to spread, so it's best to not even think about that stuff, otherwise you'll gte one. So yeah, if you want to take a shower then yeah just think about showering and mind your own buisiness.

My thanks to Origami
Bloodrayven Skeln = Bobby
Sam and I adopted Jon
Quote:
Origionally posted by Donkey
*Throws grenade at VT and runs off to GovTeen*
Traitor
Old April 7th, 2009, 11:30 PM   #3
Sexiijimmie

Thumbs up Re: Gym Showers

hello andythekid, welcome to VT.

First off I will say that boners happen all the time with every guy at the most random of times, so you should know that if you do shower in PE and you do get a boner, you will most definitely not be the only one.

I go to my local Gold's Gym often after school and such, and I ALWAYS get a boner when taking off my clothes to shower. The thought of someone watching me naked really gets me up, IDK why, but it does. I walk about with a boner doing my regular stuff, and all of the guys there don't seem to notice.

Sure this is not in PE, and sure it's not at school, but I AM a high school student, and many high school boys are in the locker room as well.

Many people walk around with hard ons a lot, some even take care of it right then and there.

High School is all about curiosity and finding who you are, but if you've got the confidence, give them something to talk about. 9 out of 10 girls I know think guy on guy action, let alone bi guys, are extremely hot.

So even if you do get a boner, either you will be one popular guy, or it will be overlooked as many people have boners as well. You can't go wrong.
Old April 8th, 2009, 01:07 AM   #4
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

First of all, i'd like to say i went through the same thing when i was your age *I sound old...* And trust me, this is the worse its going to be. The moments before actually doing it are horrible. But trust me, once your there, your there. You probably wont even notice. It is easy to let your eye wander, and some people do get nervous, but trust me..Most dont even care. Try not to stare though, that does get some bad reviews...

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:06 AM   #5
pontiacdriver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythekid View Post
Im goin in to 9th grade next year (yay?) and i think we r gonna have to take showers in gym. Is it ok to get a boner when in the shower naked with other guys? has this happened to anyone before?
Taking gym showers is really not a big deal at all, and if you think in your mind that you are at a shower at home, then it really is easy to take a shower publically. The fact is that in gym most guys are so eager to get in and out that they really don't have time to notice each other. Also, getting a boner is pretty normal anyway, and as long as you don't make a big deal about it, then no one else is going to do so. Basically, just act like you are at home, and you won't have much of a problem in the shower. It also helps when you are with a bunch of guys who feel exactly like you, and the reality is that you will not be alone at all with regards to your fears.
Old April 8th, 2009, 04:14 AM   #6
Patchy
Former G-Mod

Patchy's Forum Picture

this will probably be the first time all of your other class mates have showered naked with other guys so theres bound to be people feeling the same way you do.

I would say keep your head up and don't look at people because

1. you have a higher chance of getting an erection
2. you might cause yourself problems.

Hope this helps

- Patrick
(The Ginger Scot!)

~Laura was here~
Old April 8th, 2009, 04:35 AM   #7
Unknown_kid
Member+

You dont have to take a shower. Some schools hardly use the showers except for teams.
Just skip the shower! Bring axe or tag.

Im unknown kid, you can call me Nick =]
Old April 8th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #8
marktheman
Nice Poster

I take showers in gym. I've never seen a guy get a full boner in the shower. I have seen it a couple times in the locker room. I honestly don't know how the guys would react. It depends on the guys. Some of the ones I know would probably make fun, but only cuz they are all friends, not meaning any harm by it. You might be surprised and find that you don't get boners. I think everybody's afraid they will but then it doesn't happen.
Old April 8th, 2009, 07:37 PM   #9
Neverender
Newfoundlander

Neverender's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

the more nervous you are and the more you dont want an erection, the more likely you will get one.

i shower in gym with a couple guys, 2 i know wouldnt really care if i got a boner, but the last would be like WTF!! and tell you to get out of there.

Been here on VT so long,
my clothes are starting to rot.
7 Years and counting
Old April 11th, 2009, 10:28 AM   #10
Josh_funstyle13

I'd say keep the towel close and make the shower short!!
Old April 15th, 2009, 06:19 AM   #11
Stark
Banned

Name: Brayden Potter

It's perfectly normal to get a boner in the gym shower, when there's other guys, even if you are straight, it probably happens to most of the guys that take a shower at least once, but even though it's normal, the other guys probably won't act like it is.