Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old March 25th, 2009, 09:45 PM   #1
Whoiskevin

Default Boners in gym

How do I hide boners when I have my gym shorts on. and how do I tuck it into the elastic whithout beeing noticed
Old March 25th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #2
Spunky

Spunky's Forum Picture

Default Re: Boners in gym

I would have to say put it under the elastic and a real descrete way of doing that is like to sit down and then do it or like if your standing just move your thing so that it's pointed up then like open the top of your pants to let it behind the elastic. Hope that helps
Old March 25th, 2009, 09:59 PM   #3
george
Awesome Poster

george's Forum Picture

Well depending on what kind of underwear you wear, it will be easier to hide it. I personally wear boxer briefs and have gotten boners in gym before but because the boxer briefs are a lot tighter than boxers and then briefs are even better because of the "firm hold" it has on your penis and balls.

If you wear boxers, you could try sliding your shorts down so that the waistband pushes against your boner or you could try just switching to boxer briefs or briefs. Also just think about something thats not sex related and would not make you aroused at all. Also, sitting down is always an easy way to hide it since you can't really tell, cross legged of course, not with your legs out lol.
Old March 25th, 2009, 11:32 PM   #4
Θάνατος
Banned

Name: None of your business

Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
Well depending on what kind of underwear you wear, it will be easier to hide it. I personally wear boxer briefs and have gotten boners in gym before but because the boxer briefs are a lot tighter than boxers and then briefs are even better because of the "firm hold" it has on your penis and balls.

If you wear boxers, you could try sliding your shorts down so that the waistband pushes against your boner or you could try just switching to boxer briefs or briefs. Also just think about something that's not sex related and would not make you aroused at all. Also, sitting down is always an easy way to hide it since you can't really tell, cross legged of course, not with your legs out lol.
George is correct here or you could always just wear a Jock for gym that way no one will notice if you get hard b/c there is a bulge there already.
Old March 28th, 2009, 01:19 AM   #5
Whoiskevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Πρίαπος View Post
George is correct here or you could always just wear a Jock for gym that way no one will notice if you get hard b/c there is a bulge there already.
Love your idea to wear a jock but how do I change whithout people making fun of me
Old May 16th, 2009, 05:02 PM   #6
azn95

wear a jock under boxers
Old May 16th, 2009, 06:31 PM   #7
Koman
Banned

Just buy some compression shorts. You wear them under your shorts, in placd of boxers or briefs i believe. They are amazingly comfortably. Better than briefs.
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:11 PM   #8
Yoofus

A good way to do it discreetly is to act like your shorts or boxers are riding up and slide em down a bit until its tucked in hte waistband. Nothing unusual.
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:16 PM   #9
BeautifulSilence
The M.I.L.F

BeautifulSilence's Forum Picture

Name: The Laura

Please don't post in old threads. Locked.

~Laura was here~
Bethlouise <3
Savour the moment
Delay the consequences
Thomas' non-biological baby was born 15.01.2011