Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 15th, 2009, 10:22 PM   #1
Wiszbone77

Wiszbone77's Forum Picture

Default Why do i feel like this?

Alright, so check it, i am 16 yrs old, and this girl 15, we like each other alot however neither of us really want a big relationship right now becuz we are really busy with other things in life..but we do talk all the time..

why is it when i think about her, i get this feeling in my heart, its like a feeling of anxiety..i dont if it becuz i want to be with her or wat? any help?

I'm here to help anyone! Send a private message if you wanna talk!
Wiszbone77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 10:42 PM   #2
IAMWILL
Long Gone

IAMWILL's Forum Picture

Name: Will
Default Re: Why do i feel like this?

Ok well, two things here.

First of all, you are obviously just friends with this girl, nothing else. If you both don't want to be in a relationship right now, so be it. It's good though that you talk a lot, it shows you're interested in each other and you feel comfortable around each other.

Secondly, the feeling of anxiety you get in your heart is technically a surge of blood, because you are excited, but that obviously means you are attracted to this girl... or at least your body is.... You're feeling anxious because deep inside you know you want to be more than friends with her, and you want to make her happy or impress her when you see/talk to her.

Bottom line: Your friends, but deep inside you know you like her more than that. That's why you feel anxious when you talk to her.

~Will
Excuses are nails that build the house of failure

~Laura was here
IAMWILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 10:45 PM   #3
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

Well, only you know what you're feeling and what is literally, in your case, in your heart! But, needless to say, whatever it is, it's probably a physiological reaction to whatever those feelings are!

My bet is that it's adrenaline, the body's stimulant, which produces that 'anxious' feeling to alert you to a 'New' and potentially demanding situation, similiar to "Fight or Flight" (remember that?), although in your case, either 'Stay or Go".
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 11:07 PM   #4
Wiszbone77

Wiszbone77's Forum Picture

Of course i do wanna be more than friend with her, but not right now, but hopefully in future.. but i guess both of u explained it very well...thats exactly what im feeling, just couldnt put it into words....thanks

I'm here to help anyone! Send a private message if you wanna talk!
Wiszbone77 is offline   Reply With Quote