Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Are you insane?
yes 10 55.56%
no 8 44.44%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 7th, 2004, 07:40 PM   #1
unknown_14

Default Alot of you think you got it bad......

Ok i have ocd and teriets you know the one were you have tics and i also have deppression i take madication for those . I had a very very very very very very very very very very very *breath again* bad anger dissorder, i was suicidel, i had algergys to dust, eating disorder cause when i was 6 i thought people were going 2 posion me. I also had very bad mood swings i would be happy angery hyper and then sad. I also have hyper disorder. I'm a goth, punk, vampiric, bisexual, tomboy and freak of nature. Try beating all that and being in a place sort of like an insane assilyum for younger kids. my life sucked then and still does.

sad depressed freak of nature teens can have boyfriends too
unknown_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2004, 07:58 PM   #2
Runner
Junior Member+

Rough life...but you can change things and make it better!
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2004, 10:22 PM   #3
Firestar
Junior Member+

Hmmm.... I think insanity is a very difficult thing to define. They usually say that if you think you're insane, you're probably not, but I don't think that's necessarily true. But it's supposed to be something like 1 in 4 people are insane. I must be it in my family because I have depression (possibly bipolar), ocd, several anxiety disorders, frequent panic attacks, possibly some schizophrenia, plus I'm suicidal and I cut myself. But does that make one "insane"? Hmmmm.....

Check out my online diary at http://onlydespair.diaryland.com !
\"...found a box of sharp objects, what a beautiful thing\" - A Box Full of Sharp Objects by The Used
http://img75.photobucket.com/albums/..._depressed.gif
http://img75.photobucket.com/albums/...ckers/meds.gif
Firestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2004, 11:23 AM   #4
Frªñk
Member+

Frªñk's Forum Picture

From hearing of problems and things people have and do I was wondering do you think things can come in groups? I was thinking this because I have also suffered from quite bad depression and various social anxiety problems as well as being slightly suicidal and of course having OCD.
Frªñk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2004, 02:51 PM   #5
Runner
Junior Member+

I think it is normal to have more than one thing going on. I was severely depressed, anorexic/bulimic, and OCD when I was first diagnosed. I am still OCD....but the rest is contained for now.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2004, 08:13 PM   #6
Anonymous
Unregistered

Life is what you make of it. Fight your obstacles! Never let them take you over! They are nothing and you are more than that!
Old August 4th, 2004, 11:51 AM   #7
grass
Member+

how can u say your suicidle thats like using it in a casual term if u were seriously suicidle u wud be dead suicide is a single moment not a disorder
grass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2004, 12:05 PM   #8
Lost_and_fallen
Member++

Lost_and_fallen's Forum Picture

Once suicide has first crossed your mind, it is an option to every problem.
It can be considered a disorder.
Some fail their attempts, some people fight the feeling and overcome it.
But the next time there is a problem, suicide is a possible resolution.
Lost_and_fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2004, 05:11 PM   #9
grass
Member+

im aware of that i've attempted it twice, once seriously, and now its a constant choice but thats all it is an option but its your choice to make it dusnt impose itself on you. seeing as i have attempted it would that make me suicidle. if so im not because it isnt with me most of the time its just a fork in the road wen things get bad. if i choose that option again i will be suicidle but between attempts u cant be classed as suicidle.
grass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2004, 06:38 PM   #10
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Feeling suicidal, is when your life goal is always to commit suicide, aswell as you might experiance frequence suicidal images, or thoughts running through your head.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote