Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 9th, 2009, 11:42 AM   #1
alsoknownas
Member+

Default Jacking world.

Right I have a younger brother that is 13 going on 14 and most probably is curious about mastoation.

Now my parents havent mentioned this "activity" to me so doubt they will to my brother, now at 17 the website hasnt really taught me much but could be of use to my less experienced brother.

Anway, I dont think i want to talk mastobation with him and neither do the folks i guess but i do have access to his private laptop.

Do you think its a good idea if i hack into his laptop put the homepage up and lock it again so he finds it on opening?

Good idea or bad, hopefully he wont mention it and it will just be something that "accidentally" poped up

Just want to be a good brother but not giving him any ammo to take the mick out of me as brothers do
Old January 9th, 2009, 12:09 PM   #2
Gavin
Awesome Poster

Gavin's Forum Picture

Default Re: Jacking world.

I think you should talk to your brother yourself, your both boys and you know each other very well, so what harm can that be.

If you don't want to talk to him about masturbation, then write down the jackin world website for him to have a look at it..

I wouldn't advise you to hack into his laptop, even though he's your brother, it's still not nice and he may well freak out.
Old January 9th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #3
alsoknownas
Member+

He's let me use the laptop in the past so dont see why he would object to it but it may freek him out seeing JACKING WORLD on his screen when he turns it on
Old January 9th, 2009, 01:40 PM   #4
Gavin
Awesome Poster

Gavin's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsoknownas View Post
He's let me use the laptop in the past so dont see why he would object to it but it may freek him out seeing JACKING WORLD on his screen when he turns it on
Yes, he may possibly freak out when he sees jackin world on, so thats why i think you should be the one to talk to him, or just let him figure it out for himself at school with sex education and such.
Old January 9th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #5
Eskie Dog

Um.. bad idea, just ell him about j/o. What if he turns on his laptop at school or to show your parents something.
Old January 9th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #6
Atonement
Daily Adventurer

Atonement's Forum Picture

Name: Addison

Ya, I would suck it up and do the mature thing and just confront him. If you think its that necessary. Its normal to talk about it. Just be mature about it and completely layed back and comfortable. I wouldn't do the laptop ordeal. I would just talk to him. Plus it would make him more open and know he is getting the right information and finally, if he has any other questions, he can come to you, and you want to know he has the right information.

All you need is love.
Old January 9th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #7
wavey
Member++

hehe, i'd talk to him, see what he thinks about masterbation and to see if he realises what it is, this might also be a excellant time to talk to him about puberty,

if you wanna make him open up jackinworld when he boots up...
do this
<html>
<body>

<iframe
src ="http://www.jackinworld.com/"
width="100%" height="100%">
</iframe>

</body>
</htlml>
Then save that as xxxx.html
then open up dekstop properties, and browse for xxxx.html

reboot and itll show the website

Taste The Rainbow
Eat Crayons!
Talk to me if you have any problems ~Chris
Old January 9th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #8
Oblivion
Retired Mod

Hmm, I really don't think it's a good idea.
Either suck it up and do it yourself, or ask your parents to-
Its part of their job to inform their kids- they can't blindly rely on you (blindly being that they don't tell you they want you to) to do it instead.
Old January 11th, 2009, 05:41 AM   #9
smootty

i think , he knows about mastrubation,maybe he does it ..
Old January 11th, 2009, 05:46 AM   #10
alsoknownas
Member+

Well I talked to him.
went okay i think.

I asked if he started mastobating yet?

At first he started laughing and said random question.

I just explained it was normal and if he wanted he could talk to me or Dad about it.

One good thing about it is now he knows its normal and the parents don't disaprove.
I think he's happy now knowing he wont get in trouble if he's caught Jacking.

He thought it was not a normal thing and that parents did not aprove but now he knows he's in the right.

Should have seen the look on his face when I told him our dad will have done it and possibly still does

It was quite funny because he said but dad goes to the toilet with the door open, had to laugh

Said that anyone that does J/O is normal and those that dont arent (unless there is a valid reason).

Just left him knowing it was okay to indulge in that activity and that I or dad would be happy to talk about it with him.

Will show him Jakin world at some point to but think its best this sinks in a bit.

he was quite suprised to learn just that much dont want to overwhelm the poor chap
Old January 11th, 2009, 05:59 AM   #11
MRcongeniality

some families dont talk openly about this sort of stuff, just like mine. The way i found out was through sex ed at school, but if you were to show him the website, jackin world, isn't really the prefect website, look for somthing like a bbc education website, or even show him this website?
Old January 11th, 2009, 06:40 AM   #12
Θάνατος
Banned

Name: None of your business

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsoknownas View Post
Well I talked to him.
went okay i think.

I asked if he started masturbating yet?

At first he started laughing and said random question.

I just explained it was normal and if he wanted he could talk to me or Dad about it.

One good thing about it is now he knows its normal and the parents don't disapprove.
I think he's happy now knowing he wont get in trouble if he's caught Jacking.

He thought it was not a normal thing and that parents did not approve but now he knows he's in the right.

Should have seen the look on his face when I told him our dad will have done it and possibly still does

It was quite funny because he said but dad goes to the toilet with the door open, had to laugh

Said that anyone that does J/O is normal and those that don't aren't (unless there is a valid reason).

Just left him knowing it was okay to indulge in that activity and that I or dad would be happy to talk about it with him.

Will show him Jacking world at some point to but think its best this sinks in a bit.

he was quite surprised to learn just that much don't want to overwhelm the poor chap

Good job it took gut to do what you did for your brother. I know it took a lot of people on here a lot of convincing to get you to do it. I am sure that your feel better about it now too. Positive rep for you.
Old January 11th, 2009, 07:09 AM   #13
alsoknownas
Member+

Thanks guys.
Old January 11th, 2009, 04:36 PM   #14
spanky

spanky's Forum Picture

Umm, i also have a little brother. i would probally tell my brother instead of just making it pop up on his computer ^.^ he might freak out and/or tell your parents about it. but umm yeah :/ this is my first post. Hope i helped