Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 28th, 2008, 07:18 PM   #1
Nemo

Default Feeling Alone

hey guys, i dont know if anyone remembers me. I asked for help before on suicide over the summer. Well things got worse, better, worse, then really great, then now im kind of going down again...

Well here's what happened, im still alive thank god, and im glad. But over the summer i ended up cutting for about a month and a half, then my friend found out and he told my guidance counselor, and she called my mom, it was pretty bad for a while, then things got a little better, then i started to feel isolated again once school started, then things got really really good, like i was happy. But right now i just feel isolated and alone and i dont have anyone to talk to
Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2008, 07:20 PM   #2
Atonement
Daily Adventurer

Atonement's Forum Picture

Name: Addison
Default Re: Feeling Alone

Well, if you ever want to talk more specifically, you are ALWAYS welcome to post on VT, and if you even want to, you can PM me with anything you need to talk about.

All you need is love.
Atonement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2008, 07:36 PM   #3
Nemo

tonight was just the first night in a while where i thought "maybe just one cut" i immediately realized what i was thinking though. i guess its just stress, either way i just felt isolated. I never talk to my parents about my problems, its always a friend, but right now i just didnt have anyone to be there for me, that kinda sounds selfish, but i just need to know that someone cares
Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2008, 09:27 PM   #4
Hyper
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
tonight was just the first night in a while where i thought "maybe just one cut" i immediately realized what i was thinking though. i guess its just stress, either way i just felt isolated. I never talk to my parents about my problems, its always a friend, but right now i just didnt have anyone to be there for me, that kinda sounds selfish, but i just need to know that someone cares
Its a pretty human thing..

So tell us whats wrong if you can't talk to Your friend(s) and we'll talk to you. You should talk to your parents but thats up to you and their personalities.

Whatevers wrong just tell us if your just feeling bad out of the blue it will pass, if theres a problem tell us and we'll try to give you advice

And most importantly don't do that ''just 1 cut'' as that 1 cut leads to just 10 more and creates a whole new cycle of stress & pain which nobody needs in their life.

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote