Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 12th, 2008, 11:53 PM   #1
Neverender
Newfoundlander

Neverender's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan
Unhappy Why is life so fucking hard?

well this may be a little scrambled, but im only putting whatever comes to mind on this thread.

I feel so alone. after my parents found out some shit about vt a little while back, i can't talk to them no more, my friends don't take anything i say seriously, i feel like crap all the time, im very over tired, school is fucking me around, ans nothing seems to be going my way. and i know all the stuff like: oh, don't worry, everything'll pass over time. well it wont work this time. i am 3000 miles from anyone who i love or care about. my parents are like ravens from hell. im so lonely, depressed, and i can't tell them about it. if i tell my mom, nothing is safe between us two, she has to go out and tell my dad, my grandparents, every contact she has on facebook. i feel like im trapped and theres no way out. the only thing keeping me away from suicide is my nan and pop, i just couldn't stand to see them cry, but they're too far away to be effective, and my mom is turning them against me. every time my parents make me mad, i threaten to stomp out of the house because im angry so i can vent, but they start taking my stuff away and threatening to make my life a living hell (which it happens to be already) so then i have to listen to them scream and yell at me for no reason at all. the mental abuse, its killing me. and i would LOVE to go back home to newfoundland, but the only person who can buy any airplane tickets is my mudder, and shes not gonna do so. i just wish i could crawl into a hole and die right now.

Been here on VT so long,
my clothes are starting to rot.
8 Years and counting

Last edited by Neverender; June 16th, 2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: None needs be said
Neverender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2008, 01:43 AM   #2
Halibut
Great Poster

Name: Kellie
Default Re: Why is life so fucking hard?

Gahh im sorry to hear that. Life is hard. Have you told your mom that what she does bothers you and that what you tell her is private. Thats pretty harsh. Get a counciller. They are amazing and dont judge you and are easy to talk to and i feel so much better after talking with them!

"My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me
I will bleed forever"

Nightwish forever
Miss Kellie G <3
PM me, i would love to talk
Halibut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2008, 09:21 PM   #3
Buggahh
Junior Member+

Buggahh's Forum Picture

Default Re: Why is life so fucking hard?

This is not a dig at anyone, but counsellors are only good for some people and well my expierence of them they did judge me, they didnt listen, and they were rubbish. But that was my expierence.

Anyway the main point, maybe sit down with your mum and tell her that things you say to her you say in confidence unless you go oh can you tell dad or something, you need to make her aware of when its okay to tell people and when its not. But being a parent isnt easy either and sometimes they need to get it off their chest so they tell say thereye parent or partner or something.The extreme your mum is going to though, well thats just unfair. You need to make her realise that you have got rights, and part of that is confidentuality.

If you ever need anyone to talk to you can PM me. Sometimes I found that writing things, letters, stories, songs or even drawing helped me to get out my emotion.
Buggahh is offline   Reply With Quote