Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 23rd, 2008, 04:03 PM   #1
Triceratops
VT Lover

Default Do you often feel that...?!

...A certain person is right THERE with you at times? It's kinda difficult to explain though.

Like, even a real or made-up person is standing right next to you? Even when they're not? And you still think that they're there?

I feel that a lot. Two days ago when I was in the kitchen making cereal, I sensed that there were two guys from my school standing right behind me. And today I was in the shower and I could feel that Stephanie (one of the "voices" I hear) was on the ceiling...I know it may sound messed up to you but still!

So, does any of you guys feel the same way?!
Please share

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Triceratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM   #2
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default Re: Do you often feel that...?!

Strangely I do. I have this strange paranoia that I'm always being followed. Sometimes I'll hear footsteps when there's nobody walking nearby, and sometimes I'll hear voices when I'm home alone; its pretty freaky. I also talk to myself (in my head, not out loud) sometimes, and then start telling myself I'm crazy and replying to myself... Pretty freaky stuff when I really think about it...

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Lets go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2008, 05:51 PM   #3
Zephyr
Retired Administrator

Zephyr's Forum Picture

Name: Steph

I used to hear and see things constantly,
But ever since I've been on medication it happens once in a blue moon.

I didn't have names for these people though,
But I had:

The Shrieking Women: she never told me her name, but I called her Donna after my mom since she was the dark side of my absent mother screaming at me whenever I was alone for long periods of time. It would start out as her yelling my name, then grew into shrieking. This happened quite often since my mom would leave me alone for weeks on end after we moved after my parents divorced.

The Murmuring Men: Again, I never got names, but I gave them names and they were William and Donny. They never bothered me much, I would just hear them all of the time at any given time conversing and I could never understand what about.

The Menacing Shadow: I don't even have a name for this one, and it never talked to me. But this shadow used to follow me around and stalk me, mostly when I would go for walks and it always made me feel empty and alone. When I see this shadow stalking me, it's like my past and guilt is coming back to haunt me.

I'd always yell at the woman and the shadow to go away, to get out of my head and it usually ended up with me laying in a bathtub in the fetal position, full of cold water crying or cutting myself a lot.

Sometimes I still see spiders crawling everywhere, and occasionally a faint vortex of rainbow colored lights... which is prety bad ass. Occasionally the shadow comes back to me as well, but other than that, I'm doing pretty good. For the most part I've learned that it's not real and that I sometimes have the power to ignore it.

So if you care to find me, look to the western sky.
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to fly.

✯ Alis Volat Propriis ✯

Last edited by Zephyr; October 23rd, 2008 at 05:54 PM.
Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2008, 07:58 PM   #4
ShatteredWings
Under the Stars

ShatteredWings's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle

Honestly, i used to. Someone used to be always reading over my sholder and.. like walking around. sometimes it'ed talk to me [i'd talk to it too.. haha], never sure what about.

And when i was twelve, i would have things trying to smother me at night.. and like...hurting me. it was really weird. i still don't know what my mind was doing... but i guess i learned to cope with what was going on otherwhise, and it went away.

I dunno, it hasn't happened in awhile though. Sometimes the first "thing" will come around, and i talk to her when i'm really upset [yeah, it's female, i know that much].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
VT turned me lesbo acid wankers wtf.
~Laura Was Here~
Retired Gmod
ShatteredWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2008, 08:05 PM   #5
Rutherford The Brave
Rutherford

Rutherford The Brave's Forum Picture

Name: Gregory

To be honest I do not. I love the paranormal I really do, I'm a part of TAPS. We all comingle even though we don't know they are there. But I'm not paranoid. I accept them being there and I embrace them.

Drop Acid, Not Bombs.
Rutherford The Brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2008, 11:53 PM   #6
NightHawksr71
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground_Network View Post
....I also talk to myself (in my head, not out loud) sometimes, and then start telling myself I'm crazy and replying to myself... Pretty freaky stuff when I really think about it...
haha I do the same thing. sometimes I say it out loud as well. feels a little wierd once you realise what you've been doing
NightHawksr71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2008, 10:43 AM   #7
just-me

yes i often have conversations in my head, but i control both sides of the argument if you get me. its me controling it. but sometimes i get voices shouting at me saying im not good enough, i should be happy blah blah blah and i have to sing out loud to block it out and block my ears, which is strange as i do know its in my head. also when im home alone i hear things like opening doors and closing cupboards and stuff. its only now im typing this that i realise how weird it is.
just-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2008, 10:56 AM   #8
ArtistInNeed
Member++

ArtistInNeed's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

im constantly thinking that somebody is going to chase me up the stairs, it scares the crap out of me, or ill think that somebody is walking behind me or hiding from me. i hate it and sometimes i think its my "mirror self"(long story)

I wish everything could be wonderful again.
ArtistInNeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2008, 05:51 AM   #9
Mr. Smithers
Banned

Name: August

I have so many of these instances. Listening to music helps me through it temporarily. I have shared some situations on the forum too.
Mr. Smithers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2008, 07:11 AM   #10
Triceratops
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by just-me View Post
yes i often have conversations in my head, but i control both sides of the argument if you get me. its me controling it. but sometimes i get voices shouting at me saying im not good enough, i should be happy blah blah blah and i have to sing out loud to block it out and block my ears, which is strange as i do know its in my head. also when im home alone i hear things like opening doors and closing cupboards and stuff. its only now im typing this that i realise how weird it is.
The voices shout at me too. I hateeee it >__>
But I always have trouble with blocking them out.
The common voices are Zach, Stephanie, Dr Mooshkwa and Ivanna. Sometimes it's not them that are actually talking to me though :S eeesh I can't explain it.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Old October 29th, 2008, 05:26 PM   #11
SiilkeDuude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInNeed View Post
im constantly thinking that somebody is going to chase me up the stairs, it scares the crap out of me
Same thing here. I've fell a milliobn times running up the stairs. -_-
SiilkeDuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2008, 04:08 AM   #12
Mr. Smithers
Banned

Name: August

Whenever I walk up the stairs I turn the lights on because my stairwell is very dark at night. But hallways always scare me. Especially when its afterschool and I'm the only one there.
Mr. Smithers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2009, 05:10 PM   #13
Triceratops
VT Lover

It's coming more and more often to me now. The certain characters I experience. I actually enjoy the presence of Dr Mooshkwa, Zach and Stephanie. I need one of those characters at different times and situations. I dislike Ivanna, she tries to make me do things her way but I always refuse (whereas the others tell me to do stuff and I do it, not major bad stuff or anything like that!). Ivanna is quite selfish, bitchy and mean :/ but Dr Mooshkwa is psycho but she teaches me to be strong, and she also tells me that revenge and the suffering of others who deserve it is good :S. Zach and Stephanie are motivational, they really support me and are like...by my side no matter what, that sounds really weird but it's true. They're so cool and I suppose Dr Mooshkwa just has her strange moments because I feel she cares for me.

Old January 12th, 2009, 06:46 PM   #14
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

I almost find it ridiculous (not ridiculous in a bad way) reading your posts, but its so so true, and I think one of the reasons I find it ridiculous is because I want to deny that I have this happen to me too.

It doesn't happen to me all too often any more, but in the past I would kind of talk to these "people" in my head, one was a girl (I don't think I ever gave her a name), and then there were like four or five guys (one of whom strangely had my name). Depending on certain situations I would talk with different ones of them, but I always imagined them as like "miniature" humans and wow, it's weird looking back on things.

Now when I "talk to myself" its mainly in my head and its with that "girl" who always seemed to be the "leader" of the five or six voices I heard. I'll be thinking about whether or not something is right or wrong or something, and then she'll voice her opinion, or I'll simply be contemplating what to do and she'll again voice her opinion. Its kind of freaky and sometimes I'll get into discussions with her trying to convince her she's not real, which can be really freaking strange lol. Wow, I mean, I never think of this as abnormal, though it obviously is... Meh, at least we're not the only ones who are like this. 0.o

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Lets go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:25 PM   #15
Eclipse

Yeah sometimes when everybody is asleep and I'm alone I always gotta turn around once in a while and I'll hear footsteps when nobody is there scares the shit outta me. Or when I'm reading I feel like somebody is watching me I'm really paranoid about these things.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote