Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old October 9th, 2009, 11:33 AM   #41
FunnyHaHa

Default Re: Tips for Asking Someone Out!

asking someone out is always tricky...it is always safe to just ask if they are going to a party of event at school and tell them youll see them there...that way it wont be awkward
FunnyHaHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2009, 06:02 PM   #42
tyler_52
Junior Member+

Name: Tyler

Just say it, "Do you want to go out with me?" if they say yes then score! and they most likely will since they would say yes because you had the guts to say the words... dont mumble the words dont say it quietly ... but dont say them loud, make sure you know them too, if you ask them out too soon thell say no for sure, i know this from a girl that told me... she said she liked him too but its was too soon and she didnt really know him..
Anyway, if they say no then you should keep a straight face and just say, okay.
AND HERES A BIG TIP ... GIRLS WANT WHAT THEY CANT HAVE!!
tyler_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2009, 11:51 AM   #43
FunnyHaHa

yeahh thats a good point...girls definitely want anything that they aren't allowed to have right then lol
FunnyHaHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2009, 07:04 PM   #44
rosa

rosa's Forum Picture

Name: Rosa

. . ..

DROP DROP IT LOW GIRL F3.
rosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 05:25 PM   #45
Mrred
Junior Member+

I really like this thread! Awesome!

Okay maybe I'm just weird but (too someone who wants "lines") I think the relationship probably won't be good nor succesful. Personally I wouldn't want to date a girl that I can't talk to and have aucquired conversations with if I had to rehearse what I was gonna say or remember topics to bring up. If you have to do this and you are happy with it then that's just you and good for ya. I look at alot of relationships of the more "popular" crowd At my school and they don't talk to eachother hardly ever and when they do it seems aucquired. I just wouldn't be happy like that. Just my opinion

I write my own music. I pratice for two hours a day. I am in marching band and love my life every single day because music enriches it
Mrred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 02:37 AM   #46
JasonClark

JasonClark's Forum Picture

Name: Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo 69 View Post
Nicely said! Great advice! but i got a bit of a problem, 2 days ago I asked out this girl who ive known for ages, we were texting for hours, then i asked her out (not the best way i know but it was the only way to ask her at that moment). She hasn't replyed in any way and it's really bugging me now and it's making me not sleep.

Does she not feel that way about me? Any advice would be awesome
embarrassingly, i asked my girlfriend out in a similar fashion.
i was going to ask her out after school (as i hadnt seen her all day) but i lost my chance. so, like a fool i asked her on msn (in a lame/cute sort of way haha) anyways she had to think about it. so the next day, i simply asked if she had thought about. she had but didnt know yet. so the next day i asked her out again. she said yes.

so, try asking her out in person?

For all that was, there is children. For all that will be, there is love. For all that is, there is pleasure. Never forget what we are here to do. Help eachother out for that eternal goal:

TO BoNK!
JasonClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2009, 01:18 PM   #47
Love.Hate
Carpe Diem

Name: Fran

i only get boyfriends that are players (go out with every1 for the sake of it) i feel like im not good enough for anyone else. my best friend is so pretty and always goes out with really fit boys but no one ever looks twice at me.
How do i get noticed... its so unfair why are some girls born really pretty....
and just to have a nag i have to say my frekles dont help

is it just me or does anyone else feel like this?

Last edited by Love.Hate; December 27th, 2009 at 12:19 PM.
Love.Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2009, 12:08 PM   #48
ItsMyTime2009

ItsMyTime2009's Forum Picture

Name: Dean

Right in our area people ask people out if they think someone likes someone. However the person i fancy says no to everyone else but im almost sure they like me can anyone help!
ItsMyTime2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2010, 04:56 PM   #49
Tommie
Junior Member+

Never do a "line" to ask a girl out. they just sound cheesy,
My best bet would be to spend some time with her/him then when you think the time is right, put your feelings on the line and say how you feel and ask them out. it can only go two ways
Tommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 07:47 PM   #50
Shipley

Talking Re: Tips for Asking Someone Out!

What's the best way to ask out a girl that you realy like and what is the most efective way to ask her out
Shipley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:04 AM   #51
Iamthe dark lord

Iamthe dark lord's Forum Picture

Name: reven
Angry Re: Tips for Asking Someone Out!

yea i need help im a smart guy but im sorounded by stuped people so knowone understands me im also heavley bulleyd and hated probley coz i m a weird kind of person im a goth gamer and i know people who wont even talk to me so its very hard to get a date (ive never had a date or gf)and have been rejected by every one ive ever liked hell ive even been kicked in the gut insted of a simpul no has evey body got eney thing that can help me

People all grow up to die
Iamthe dark lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 08:25 AM   #52
Jess

Name: Jessica

I rather have someone ask me out.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2010, 01:13 PM   #53
Nelson
Great Poster

Great work thanks

-Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.-
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:46 AM   #54
HillBillyWilly
Member+

HillBillyWilly's Forum Picture

Name: William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipley View Post
What's the best way to ask out a girl that you realy like and what is the most efective way to ask her out

Well when i asked my girlfriend out i had already known her for a long time (a great way to start off) Then I started to walk next to her in the hallway, making sure no one else could hear me, and I simply said: Hey, would you like to go out with me? She said yes and afterwords I realized that even though I found myself shaking before, it wasnt that hard to do.

So i guess the best way to do it is to ask them alone and pop the question.
HillBillyWilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:52 AM   #55
PuppetPrince

PuppetPrince's Forum Picture

Name: Jon Barco

LOL , Well i knew the girl i wanted to go out with would say yes. But i did one just randomly after the movie ended. Not one of my best . But it was a yes. Anyways I would just reccommend to say it freely . Maybe using a stuff animal and put a note inside ? Just be creative and always be yourself i guess.
PuppetPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2010, 06:28 AM   #56
swj90

don't be a wuss and just be yourself. being genuine means much more than acting like something else to impress someone speaking from personal experience
swj90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:13 AM   #57
trina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumleaf View Post
Tips for Asking Someone Out!

There are few things in life are as exciting as the prospect of a new relationship. It can be a scary thought sometimes while at the same time lifting your spirits and giving you a better look on life. While the initial attraction is rarely love, what it has is the promise of love to come and that can be very exciting. But the question that remains, and is what often frightens us the most, is how to move on from the initial attraction to the dating stage.

The answer is not simple. First you have to be ready to put your heart on the line by letting the other person know you are interested. There are different ways that you can let the other person know you are interested, whether it be in an obvious or subtle way. A good place to start is with some innocent flirting. It doesn't have to be anything major, maybe just complimenting them, and if your crush seems receptive and appears interested, then the next step is to ask him or her out.

Asking someone out can seem like a big deal, but really it doesn't have to be like that. It can be something simple like, "lets eat lunch together today" if you want to start off slowly. Or if you are feeling more confident or adventurous, you could try something more like, "do you want to see a movie with me on Saturday?" Once you have put your feelings out there in the open, you will soon know if the other person is interested as well.

If they say "no" it is pretty obvious that they aren't in to you the same way that you are in to them. Although this might be a bit disheartening and feels like a kick in the guts, it is ok and you should not see it as a fault with yourself. Unfortunately it is the risk we take in asking somebody out. But you shouldn't let a rejection stop you from asking somebody out in the future. Remember, because one person doesn't return those feelings, it doesn't mean that everyone else is the same.

Sometimes they may answer with "I'll think about it". If that happens, don't try and prejudge what their answer will be and try not to get too paranoid about it all. The waiting game can be very annoying, but most likely your crush didn't see this coming, and they will need time to sort out their feelings. The worst thing you can do here is rush them into giving you an answer. Ideally, waiting for them to make the first move in giving you the answer is the way to go, but if its been an extended period of time since you asked them out, then it would be worth just casually asking them again. Remember, an "I'll think about it" means just that, so you need to be patient.

But if they will say "yes" then you will have a chance to at the very least, to get to know your crush a bit better. The best relationships start by being friends and getting to know each other. So take advantage of that, you never know where this will lead. Maybe you will find that you are better off just being friends? That might hurt a bit, but think of it in a positive way, at least you have a new friend to share good times with. But maybe you will find that you are both well suited together and you end up dating and sharing a meaningful relationship together. It's the happiness you have when you find someone to share a relationship with that makes this all worthwhile.

When it comes to the crunch, if you want to date somebody you have to ask. Sitting around looking at someone you like and hoping that it will come together nicely on your lap will not get you far in the love game. Take the chance, remember you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You don't want to look back in the future regretting that you didn't get to know a certain person or asked them out. Remember, you have everything to gain by asking someone you like out including, maybe, love!

Dating is really an art... it takes skills and practice. But even if you've mastered the art, you still have to work on it to have a lasting and happy relationship

Last edited by trina; April 13th, 2010 at 10:41 AM.
trina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:14 AM   #58
lagiacrus
Banned

Name: Matthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthe dark lord View Post
yea i need help im a smart guy but im sorounded by stuped people so knowone understands me im also heavley bulleyd and hated probley coz i m a weird kind of person im a goth gamer and i know people who wont even talk to me so its very hard to get a date (ive never had a date or gf)and have been rejected by every one ive ever liked hell ive even been kicked in the gut insted of a simpul no has evey body got eney thing that can help me
I am the same as you. Smart, Surrounded with dumbs, lightly bullied, kindof hated because i am wierd, gamer (not goth).

Just be yourself. Find a girl with simmular interests.
lagiacrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #59
Trackstar29
Banned

Name: Mike 15

Good guide.
Trackstar29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 11:24 AM   #60
xRAPiiDG4MERx

Name: Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faroz View Post
I want to ask this girl out but I need some like lines what should I say?
if i was you, i would give her some compliments, if you get some in return, she likes you, or is just being polite, if not, she is playing 'hard to get' which sucks for guys, but shows the girl how far the guy will go for her, or she doesnt like you. and just try to find some common interests, there will be some and talk about them, but dont drag it on. ask her about herself, what she does in her spare time, and then say, wanna hang out some time. good luck guys and girls
xRAPiiDG4MERx is offline   Reply With Quote