Name: Ellen
Default Re: Rape-Facts and What to Do.

Great thread, very informative.
I wish I'd known some of this stuff when I was younger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcharkteeth View Post
Omg I love bread
So dam tasty
Do you know what happens to people who go to the seventh circle of hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Cobain
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
when two old people have sex, they become dust, which is naturally dry.
Mortal Coil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #62
ApresMidi
Junior Member+

ApresMidi's Forum Picture

Name: Ali

I know its a late reply but its stickied and a reply was made on the 1st of this month so...

If you are raped and the person comes inside of you, as much as you want to scrub away the touch,leave the shower til they have taken sample.Essential dna can be gained from samples, thus helping if they have raped before x

It wasn't a suicide attempt,it was an escape from everything awful.When we cut,we're in control.We make our pain, and we can stop it whenever we want.Physical pain relieves mental anguish.For a brief moment,the pain of cutting is the only thing in the cutter's mind,and when that stops and the other pain comes back, its weaker.Drugs do that too,and sex. But not like cutting.Nothing is like cutting
ApresMidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #63
XxAssasiNxX
Member+

XxAssasiNxX's Forum Picture

Name: Dylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOblivion View Post
You can't go shooting random people, they need a license to carry a gun. I honestly don't know, write a letter to the american government or something?
Yeh u do need a license. but u cant go round shooting people. its for self defence. if somewone threatens u are allowed to shoot them. and u cant go round everywhere carrying a hangun..real life aint a video game..

Society is fucked up and humans only did this to thrmselvs so they have only tgemselvs to blame..the human race is not yet ready for the world we have today. we cqnt controll our own power. i helive qny criminal tlshould die as punnishment.prisns do nothing...

Posts merged. -StoppingTime

Last edited by StoppingTime; September 28th, 2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: DP Merge
XxAssasiNxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #64
Valedar

Valedar's Forum Picture

Name: Darrel

i only read the what to do when get raped and didnt have the chance to read everything (lazy me).

another fact on what to do (i dont know if this has been said, i didnt read the websitr link)

dont take a bath or clean your self. evidence are within your body. like pubic hair(if any) saliva and finger print (on body or clothes) etc that can be wash away when cleaning
Valedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #65
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

VictoriaGotaSecret's Forum Picture

Name: Victoria/Tori

i wish i could put away my dad for doing this to my mom but i dont know the last time he diid it and you need proof.

Oh well. Whatever. Nevermind.

If you think of where people stand, in the light on earth...think of my world as a black hole, no light, just a vacuum that sucks me deeper and deeper every second from the point of conception until death. That is my life and just like a black hole, its not possible to escape.

pm or vm me
VictoriaGotaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #66
EvanShaw

EvanShaw's Forum Picture

I know it's stupid but after I was 'raped', i didnt tell anyone until a year later. But I only told her because we were opening up to eachother... I didn't tell her because I wanted to get it out there. But she promised never to tell..and I don't plan on ever telling the police or anything...
EvanShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2012, 04:52 PM   #67
Silver Assassin

Silver Assassin's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

To add to this, my half-sister was raped by her father. He was reported, though my sister still receives counselling. Her dad at least is suffering from severe heart conditions.

Sorry, my awesome ninja skills are on holiday right now. I am the new Silver Assassin! I'm not derri.
Silver Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #68
Kriss41
Banned

Name: Demy

I know how bad it hurts...
I was sexually assaulted twice, and raped once. (The slight difference is I wasn't raped three times, they just hurt my chest a lot.)
These facts can really help anyone though. Even me.
I don't see a point in joking around about this, personally the idea sickens me. But whatever floats your boats.
Kriss41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #69
VictoriaGotaSecret
Great Poster

VictoriaGotaSecret's Forum Picture

Name: Victoria/Tori

I hate how people get away with things like this. my mom has been before and this man is her husband and its reoccurring

Oh well. Whatever. Nevermind.

If you think of where people stand, in the light on earth...think of my world as a black hole, no light, just a vacuum that sucks me deeper and deeper every second from the point of conception until death. That is my life and just like a black hole, its not possible to escape.

pm or vm me
VictoriaGotaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:11 AM   #70
NeuroTiger
El Tigre

NeuroTiger's Forum Picture

Great piece of information and advice for us all...
Hopefully, there is a decrease in rape cases...it's so sick.
NeuroTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #71
XxWilsonxX

Name: XxwilsonxX

can a boy be raped by a girl and how?
XxWilsonxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #72
Deleted User
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxWilsonxX View Post
can a boy be raped by a girl and how?
Being forced to have sex without consent (if you say no and you are forced, drugged, drunk, under the influence in any way and unable to say yes to sex) is rape. It does not matter if you are male or female or otherwise. If you did not want sex and were made to do so anyway, it is rape.
Deleted User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #73
Lovelife090994
VT Lover

Lovelife090994's Forum Picture

Name: Valentine

Is it even possible to prevent rape right then and there? I mean if someone is trying to rape you even after your screams, bites, and if you're like me skinny and your strength isn't helping either, what can you do? It's over then...

My Wiccan blog: Blessed be http://lapislazulisights.tumblr.com/I am but a wayward soul traversing the physical plane with Earth as my mistress and I her humble witch.
Art http://artboy-2.deviantart.com/

Lovelife090994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #74
James Bond
Banned

Name: Bond, James Bond

Good post! Great job!
James Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #75
Maria72k
Banned

Name: Maria

rape is so wrong!!
Maria72k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #76
bubble .

bubble .'s Forum Picture

.. Rape is the reason for my birth.. :c
bubble . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #77
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

This saddens me. A old friend of mine had her guy friend from work force him self on her. She Refuses to tell authority's what he did. She just says if she did that he would tell everyone what they did. She says 'I mean idk why I let it happen... It was not that bad... Kind of nice in a way" but then she gets real upset about it and angry at her self.

I feel awful and I'm afraid he will do that to another girl. She says she said no several times and he still did it. I personally think the ass is going to have his way with lots of girls who don't know how to react to his advances.

I tried and tried to get her to tell but she won't. She lives in another state so I cant do much an frankly i dont want to hurt her by pressing her to tell.

I did manage to get her to go get the morning after pill and get tested for STDs which came back neg she said. I just feel bad for her and any of this guys future victims. To me it sounds like he's an ass that just wants what he wants no matter what.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.

Last edited by Living For Love; August 2nd, 2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Merging. ~Tiago
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2014, 08:17 PM   #78
EmmaJane
Junior Member+

EmmaJane's Forum Picture

Name: Emma-Jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiya View Post
This saddens me. A old friend of mine had her guy friend from work force him self on her. She Refuses to tell authority's what he did. She just says if she did that he would tell everyone what they did. She says 'I mean idk why I let it happen... It was not that bad... Kind of nice in a way" but then she gets real upset about it and angry at her self.

I feel awful and I'm afraid he will do that to another girl. She says she said no several times and he still did it. I personally think the ass is going to have his way with lots of girls who don't know how to react to his advances.

I tried and tried to get her to tell but she won't. She lives in another state so I cant do much an frankly i dont want to hurt her by pressing her to tell.
I know how she feels. It happened to me at a very young age and I never told anyone. Then in 2012 my best friend tried to but I got away. I never told anyone about this and I still haven't to this day. He now has a girlfriend who was my other best friend now I'm scared he will do the same to her. But I know if I tell her she won't believe me and will tell him that I told her. It's very painful to even think about it. My advice is to leave it be she will tell someone when she is ready to.
EmmaJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2014, 01:46 AM   #79
DarkSide

I know most are scared to talk about it but one way to deal with rape is to talk about it in public. Speaking in public creates awareness but it also takes a whole lot of courage. Being raped may be met with prejudice but it's really hard to keep it inside you for so long. Sometimes, you just have to speak up because others may find it as an inspiration and less women will get raped.

With the age of social media, there are a lot of mediums you can use to make your point. There are also scandals sites out there that helps for this purpose alone, one is http://www.scandalsatschool.com/submit-a-scandal/. I think it's great that they are hoping to create awareness in schools where I believe most of the rapes occur because of the division between bullies and nerds.

Let's help create awareness, even if it's only just for the online community. One post can go a long way.
DarkSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #80
cunny7

Name: Jade

That is so sick! I hope the police caught the person responsible and locked him up for good. I think your sister is very strong in being vocal and able to tell her story so others can be cautious when going out. Thank you for sharing. Jade x
cunny7 is offline   Reply With Quote